|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is done with the carcass of the beast?
(a) It is divided among the city's tradesmen.
(b) It is eaten by Gilgamesh and Enkidu.
(c) It is destroyed.
(d) It is burned as an offering to the god Shamash.
2. Gilgamesh must traverse the deep caverns beneath the Mountains of Mashu in order to reach whom?
3. When Harim enters the forest, by what is she charmed?
(b) The peace and quiet.
(c) The smells of nature.
(d) The animals and leaves and broken sunlight of the forest.
4. In what do Gilgamesh and Enkidu take part?
(a) Various contests and feats of strength.
(b) A feast.
(c) A dance.
(d) A festival.
5. Who robs a young hunter's traps?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gilgamesh do to the beast?
2. How does the scorpion man's wife reply?
3. Does Enkidu agree to take part in this adventure?
4. Ninsun blesses her son and Enkidu and asks Enkidu to do what?
5. What ensues between these two men?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)