|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gilgamesh do for many days and nights?
(b) Wanders on foot.
2. How do the citizens feel about Enkido's behavior?
3. Into what does Enkidu eventually force Gilgamesh?
(a) A room.
(b) A puddle of mud.
(c) A position of vulnerability.
(d) A closet.
4. Through the trees, what does Gilgamesh see?
(a) The face of Ishtar.
(b) The face of Ellil.
(c) The face of Shamash.
(d) The face of Anu.
5. Does Enkidu agree to take part in this adventure?
(c) At first.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Enkidu enchanted by the young girl?
2. Does Anu agree to Ishtar's request?
3. How does King Gilgamesh surprise his people, regarding this person?
4. At the Temple of Ishtar, the citizens of Uruk will finally do what?
5. Gilgamesh must traverse the deep caverns beneath the Mountains of Mashu in order to reach whom?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)