|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the citizens feel about Enkido's behavior?
2. What does the scorpion-man urge Gilgamesh to do?
(a) Give up his quest.
(b) Continue his quest.
(c) Leave him be.
(d) Bring him with him.
3. What does Ishtar threaten to do If her father does not create the creature she requests?
(a) She will leave and never return.
(b) She will open the doors of the underworld to let the dead rise and outnumber the living.
(c) She will marry Gilgamesh.
(d) She will kill him.
4. After Harim and Enkidu proceed to the temple, what does the young priestess do?
(a) She sends him in alone.
(b) She brings him into the temple.
(c) She speaks to Ishtar.
(d) She leaves Enkidu at the gate.
5. What ensues between these two men?
(a) A tremendous confrontation.
(b) A minor disagreement.
(c) A conversation.
(d) A wrestling match.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ninsun blesses her son and Enkidu and asks Enkidu to do what?
2. How does the young girl feel when she sees the man?
3. What do the elders request of Enkidu?
4. What eclipses even the entry of the wild man?
5. Of what does Chapter Nine mark the beginning?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)