|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how long do the two companions grapple with the beast?
(a) Thirty minutes.
(c) A few moments.
(d) One hour.
2. Into what does Enkidu eventually force Gilgamesh?
(a) A room.
(b) A puddle of mud.
(c) A position of vulnerability.
(d) A closet.
3. What does Gilgamesh know about Harim?
(a) She is Anu's servant.
(b) Her charms will prevail over Enkidu with far more facility than force.
(c) Her loyalties are with Ishtar.
(d) She is in love with Ekidu.
4. What does Ishtar threaten to do If her father does not create the creature she requests?
(a) She will open the doors of the underworld to let the dead rise and outnumber the living.
(b) She will marry Gilgamesh.
(c) She will kill him.
(d) She will leave and never return.
5. What does the King attempt to do to the savage?
(a) Kill him.
(b) Hug him.
(c) Push him aside.
(d) Ignore him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the scorpion man's wife reply?
2. What does one of the scorpion-men do upon seeing Gilgamesh?
3. What do the elders request of Enkidu?
4. What happens as Harim leads Enkidu into Uruk?
5. Does Anu agree to Ishtar's request?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)