|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Is man meant to be immortal?
2. What does Gilgamesh reason?
(a) Because the gods like him, he should become immortal.
(b) Because they committed all their acts together, they cannot die separately.
(c) Because Ishtar is unkind, she should be killed.
(d) Because Enkidu is not the King, he should be the only one banished.
3. For how long does Enkidu sleep?
(a) Thirtten days.
(b) Fifteen days.
(c) Fourteen days.
(d) Twelve days.
4. Does Utnapishtim agree to aid Gilgamesh in his impossible mission?
(b) Not necessarily.
(c) At first.
5. What do most of the gods want?
(a) Ishtar to exile both Enkidu and Gilgamesh.
(b) Ishtar to leave Enkidu alone.
(c) Enkidu to be killed.
(d) Gilgamesh to protect Enkidu.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Utnapishtim think about Gilgamesh's response?
2. What does Gilgamesh wonder about Utnapishtim?
3. What does Enkidu then hear?
4. What happens as Harim leads Enkidu into Uruk?
5. How do the citizens feel about Enkido's behavior?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)