|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does Utnapishtim agree to aid Gilgamesh in his impossible mission?
(a) Not necessarily.
(c) At first.
2. How do the citizens feel about Enkido's behavior?
3. For how long does Enkidu sleep?
(a) Fourteen days.
(b) Thirtten days.
(c) Fifteen days.
(d) Twelve days.
4. What does Utnapishtim promise to do to the boatman?
(a) Reward him for aiding Gilgamesh on his journey.
(b) Treat him the way he has always treated him.
(c) Punish him who aided Gilgamesh on his journey.
(d) Ignore him.
5. After Harim and Enkidu proceed to the temple, what does the young priestess do?
(a) She sends him in alone.
(b) She speaks to Ishtar.
(c) She brings him into the temple.
(d) She leaves Enkidu at the gate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Enkidu refuse to do?
2. Into what does Enkidu eventually force Gilgamesh?
3. At the Temple of Ishtar, the citizens of Uruk will finally do what?
4. What does Utnapishtim think about Gilgamesh's appearance?
5. What does the King attempt to do to the savage?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)