Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Jack Boughton's original name to have been?
(a) Isaiah Jacob.
(b) Theodore Roosevelt.
(c) Theodore Dwight Weld.
(d) John Brown.
2. When Jack states that John is in an unconventional marriage himself, what is he referring to?
(a) The fact that Lila is Native American.
(b) The fact that Lila is uneducated.
(c) The fact that Lila has been married before.
(d) The fact that Lila is so young.
3. What does Jack call John's wife?
(a) Mrs. Ames.
4. Why does John feel that it is appropriate for his son to read about Jack Boughton, in spite of the fact that it might be betraying pastoral discretion?
(a) He wants his son to avoid the same mistakes Jack had made.
(b) He wants to expose Jack for what he was.
(c) He wants to express to his son how sorry he was for Jack.
(d) He wants his son to see the beauty in Jack.
5. What doctrinal concept does Jack Boughton ask John his views on?
(b) The resurrection.
(d) The Second Coming.
Short Answer Questions
1. John writes, "I don't want to be old. And I certainly don't want to be _____________ ."
2. What trait does Jack possess that John states is almost a curse to him?
3. What theologian does John recommend to Jack to help him with the doctrinal question he raises?
4. What hymn writer wrote "Grant me on earth what seems Thee best, Till death and Heav'n reveal the rest"?
5. What is John's favorite breakfast?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)