Mid-Book Test (up to Section 8 (pages 116-131))
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who is John's older brother?
2. What biblical character does John compare Jack to?
c) Doubting Thomas.
d) The prodigal son.
3. What do the old men in John's church call his son?
4. Where did John's father take him when he was twelve?
a) To the grave of his grandfather.
b) To Topeka.
c) To the family's ancestral home in Maine.
d) To Des Moines.
5. Who does John feel that his son is very much like?
a) His wife.
b) His mother.
c) His father.
d) His grandfather.
This section contains 535 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)