|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5 (pages 72-85).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did John say he dreamed about after his visit to the graveyard?
(a) Being lost.
(d) Stepping on graves.
2. What does the doctor tell John to take a shot of every day?
(b) Red wine.
3. What do John and Boughton see from the porch after spending an evening going over their texts?
(b) Distant fires.
4. What biblical character does John compare Jack to?
(a) The prodigal son.
(b) Doubting Thomas.
5. What does John do as he walks down the streets of his town at one or two a.m.?
(a) Recites poetry.
(b) Pray for people in their homes.
(c) Sings to himself.
(d) Feels sorry for himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John's father bury and tell him not to dig up?
2. How many children does Boughton have?
3. When John and his father visited the graveyard, his father said, "I would never have thought this place could be ..."
4. How did John's first wife die?
5. Why does John Ames tell his son that he might be gone sometime?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)