1. What is the author doing at the beginning of the book?
(a) Taking a vacation
(b) Moving to Europe
(c) Getting married
(d) Visiting her children
2. For how long will the author be doing the answer in question #1?
(a) Three days
(b) A year
(c) Two weeks
(d) Two months
3. What does the author seek to do at the sea?
(a) Lose weight
(b) Free herself from the demands of city life
(c) Meet a man
(d) Get a tan
4. How does Anne feel about her roles in life?
(a) They bore her
(b) She is indifferent to them
(c) She resents them
(d) She deeply desires to maintain them
5. How have the author's "roles" in life effected her life?
(a) Fried her brain
(b) Made her very happy
(c) Made her tired
(d) Takes a toll on the author's spirit
6. What does the author forget when she's in the city?
(a) Clean water
(b) The rhythm and the pace of the sea
(c) The stars
(d) Clean air
This section contains 4,845 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)