1. What is the author doing at the beginning of the book?
(a) Taking a vacation
(b) Moving to Europe
(c) Getting married
(d) Visiting her children
2. For how long will the author be doing the answer in question #1?
(a) Two weeks
(b) A year
(c) Two months
(d) Three days
3. What does the author seek to do at the sea?
(a) Free herself from the demands of city life
(b) Get a tan
(c) Meet a man
(d) Lose weight
4. How does Anne feel about her roles in life?
(a) She resents them
(b) She is indifferent to them
(c) She deeply desires to maintain them
(d) They bore her
5. How have the author's "roles" in life effected her life?
(a) Fried her brain
(b) Takes a toll on the author's spirit
(c) Made her very happy
(d) Made her tired
6. What does the author forget when she's in the city?
(a) The stars
(b) The rhythm and the pace of the sea
(c) Clean water
(d) Clean air
This section contains 4,845 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)