|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What crime did Tom, the ex-priest, commit?
2. By Chapter Eight, Part One, Angels has become what?
3. Since Enid and Josh kissed, Rebecca is convinced that Josh what?
4. Enid gets upset when her dad has a date with whom?
5. Enid takes a special class to learn how to do what?
Essay Topic 1
Although she talks about sex frequently, Enid's actual sexual experience is limited. Answer the following questions:
1) What is Enid's experience with sex?
2) Why does Enid claim to be sexually frustrated?
3) What does Enid due to expose herself to sex?
Essay Topic 2
The relationship between Josh, Enid and Rebecca becomes complicated. Take a stance on why Josh chooses to date Rebecca, in spite of his obvious affection for Enid, citing examples from the text.
Essay Topic 3
Enid has several odd relationship with men throughout "Ghost World". Examine the relationship between Enid and one of the following characters, using examples from the text.
1) Enid and Josh.
2) Enid and Bob Skeetes.
3) Enid and her father.
This section contains 983 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)