Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. The two old ladies at Angels remind Enid and Rebecca of whom?
2. When Enid calls Bob Skeetes for the second time, why is she unable to leave a message?
3. Rebecca accuses Enid of lying about what?
4. In Chapter Six, what significant event surrounds the bus stop?
5. Just before kissing him, what does Enid tell Josh?
Essay Topic 1
Write an essay examining the deterioration of the friendship between Rebecca and Enid. Use the following questions as prompts.
1) At the beginning of "Ghost World", what was the relationship between Rebecca and Enid?
2) What were some factors that drove Rebecca and Enid apart?
3) Why did Rebecca and Enid choose to stop being friends, in spite of their history?
Essay Topic 2
"Ghost World" is a novel rich with irony. Write a brief essay examining the use of irony in "Ghost World", citing at least three examples from the text.
Essay Topic 3
The relationship between Josh, Enid and Rebecca becomes complicated. Take a stance on why Josh chooses to date Rebecca, in spite of his obvious affection for Enid, citing examples from the text.
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)