Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. The two old ladies at Angels remind Enid and Rebecca of whom?
2. When Enid calls Bob Skeetes for the second time, why is she unable to leave a message?
3. Rebecca accuses Enid of lying about what?
4. In Chapter Six, what significant event surrounds the bus stop?
5. Just before kissing him, what does Enid tell Josh?
Enid has several odd relationship with men throughout "Ghost World". Examine the relationship between Enid and one of the following characters, using examples from the text.
1) Enid and Josh.
2) Enid and Bob Skeetes.
3) Enid and her father.
Physical appearance is a significant part of Enid's life. Create a stance of what appearance represents to Enid, citing examples from the text.
In "Ghost World", many taboo topics are approached with dark humor. Select one of these taboo topics and write a brief essay on the aspects of the topic that are discussed and their impact on the girls.
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)