Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. The two old ladies at Angels remind Enid and Rebecca of whom?
2. When Enid calls Bob Skeetes for the second time, why is she unable to leave a message?
3. Rebecca accuses Enid of lying about what?
4. In Chapter Six, what significant event surrounds the bus stop?
5. Just before kissing him, what does Enid tell Josh?
Examine the relationship between Rebecca and Enid.
1) Why are they friends?
2) What do they have in common?
3) How do they treat each other?
When Enid bumps into John Crowley, he berates her for continuing to live her life outside of the corporate world.
1) Who is John Crowley? What is his relationship to Enid?
2) Who was John Crowley? Who is he now?
3) Why does John Crowley want Enid to follow in his footsteps?
Enid often plays practical jokes on others in "Ghost World". These jokes, although hilarious to her, are hurtful to others. Choose one of the practical jokes Enid participated in and answer the following questions:
1) What was the practical joke Enid played and why?
2) How did affect the other character?
3) How did it affect her?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)