Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. The two old ladies at Angels remind Enid and Rebecca of whom?
2. When Enid calls Bob Skeetes for the second time, why is she unable to leave a message?
3. Rebecca accuses Enid of lying about what?
4. In Chapter Six, what significant event surrounds the bus stop?
5. Just before kissing him, what does Enid tell Josh?
Essay Topic 1
At the beginning of "Ghost World", Rebecca and Enid spend much of their time making fun of other people. They do this to create an emotional detachment from their relationships and the world around them. Write an essay examining this idea of emotional detachment as a coping strategy, taking a stand on why the girls choose to live their life in this fashion.
Essay Topic 2
Examine the relationship between Rebecca and Enid.
1) Why are they friends?
2) What do they have in common?
3) How do they treat each other?
Essay Topic 3
When Enid chooses to go to college, she hides this information from Rebecca. Write an essay examining why Enid chooses to hide this information and how it affects her friendship with Rebecca.
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)