|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Enid's father tries to talk to her about being upset, she blames what as the cause?
2. What does Enid call John after he insults her for being Jewish?
(a) "Stupid redneck hick."
(b) "Uneducated moron."
(d) "Waste of space."
3. By Chapter Eight, Part One, Angels has become what?
(a) A historical monument.
(c) A hangout for losers.
4. Rebecca and Enid want to set Josh up with whom?
(d) His ex-girlfriend.
5. In reference to the personals, Enid once said that "DWF" stood for what?
(b) Desperately Wanting Family.
(d) Delightful Women Friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Just before kissing him, what does Enid tell Josh?
2. Who does Enid hide from on the way home from the record store?
3. What shocking suggestion does Rebecca make, in regards to Enid going to college?
4. Rebecca and Enid think homeless people asking for money are what?
5. When Enid shows up at Josh's apartment alone for the first time, he offers her a what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What unusual family dynamic did Enid grow up with and how did it affect her?
2. Why do Rebecca and Enid go to Josh's apartment to watch the talk show John Ellis is on?
3. Why does Enid take driving lessons?
4. Why is John Ellis going on a talk show?
5. Why does Enid try to track down a childhood record?
6. When Enid goes to Josh's apartment alone, what happens?
7. in Chapter Six, why are Enid and Rebecca disappointed with Angels?
8. When Enid's father tries to offer comfort when she is crying, how does Enid respond?
9. Why does Enid assume "Norman" is crazy?
10. What is the atmosphere like in Hubba Hubba?
This section contains 705 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)