|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter Six, Rebecca is scared Enid will what?
(a) Leave her.
(b) All of these.
(c) Go to Strathmore.
(d) Get accepted at Strathmore.
2. What does Enid order at Hubba Hubba's?
(a) Onion rings.
(c) A steak.
(d) A bowl of pasta.
3. In the personals, the "Bearded Windbreaker" missed a connection on what date?
(a) Saturday the 20th.
(b) Friday the 19th.
(c) Thursday the 18th.
(d) Sunday the 21st.
4. What is type of eatery is Hubba Hubba's?
(a) An ice cream parlor.
(b) A pizzeria.
(c) A 1950s diner.
(d) A steak house.
5. When Enid's father tries to talk to her about being upset, she blames what as the cause?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John plan to do for Tom?
2. Rebecca makes fun of Enid because she never learned how to do what?
3. How do Rebecca and Enid feel after tricking "Bearded Windbreaker"?
4. Rebecca and Enid want to set Josh up with whom?
5. Enid accuses Josh of being in love with whom?
Short Essay Questions
1. Once Enid takes the college entry test, what are the next steps in the college entry process?
2. How does Rebecca respond when she learns that Enid wants to go to college?
3. Why is it ironic that Rebecca worries about "some creep" falling in love with her?
4. Why do Rebecca and Enid go to Josh's apartment to watch the talk show John Ellis is on?
5. After Enid's fight with Rebecca, Enid's father does what to try and cheer Enid?
6. Why does Enid assume "Norman" is crazy?
7. When Enid goes to Josh's apartment alone, what happens?
8. Why does Enid love Hubba Hubba?
9. When Enid's father tries to offer comfort when she is crying, how does Enid respond?
10. Why does Rebecca feel betrayed when she learns Enid plans to go to college?
This section contains 681 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)