|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rebecca want to call the waiter at Hubba Hubba's?
(a) Billy the kid.
(b) Don Johnson.
(c) Weird Al.
(d) Jeffrey the goat.
2. After Melorra joins her friends at Angels, Rebecca describes Melorra's haircut as what?
3. Who drives Enid and Rebecca to spy on the date set for "Bearded Windbreaker"?
4. After kissing Josh, what does Enid find on her bed at home?
(a) A box of old records.
(b) A new puppy.
(c) A note from Rebecca.
(d) Her old stuffed animals.
5. Why do Rebecca and Enid read the personals?
(a) To see if Bob has an ad.
(b) Because they wrote an ad.
(c) To make fun of people.
(d) To see if anyone wrote to them.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter Six, what significant event surrounds the bus stop?
2. When they were kids, how did Rebecca and Enid feel about one another?
3. In the personals, the "Bearded Windbreaker" missed a connection on what date?
4. Rebecca thought Enid was what, as a child?
5. Rebecca and Enid take a trip to see what together?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)