|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Enid takes a special class to learn how to do what?
(a) Play guitar.
(c) Speak Spanish.
2. Rebecca and Enid think homeless people asking for money are what?
(d) Scam artists.
3. What message is written on the garage in graffiti?
(a) Seize the Day.
(b) Ghost World.
(d) You Can Do It.
4. The two old ladies at Angels remind Enid and Rebecca of whom?
(a) Themselves in twenty years.
(b) The girls at high school.
(c) Their mothers.
(d) Cheech and Chong.
5. While at Angels, Enid and Rebecca complain that they never see whom anymore?
(a) The Satanists.
Short Answer Questions
1. Rebecca and Enid want to set Josh up with whom?
2. What is type of eatery is Hubba Hubba's?
3. Rebecca accuses Enid of lying about what?
4. Enid accuses Josh of being in love with whom?
5. With his remark about the "Friendship Channel," John implies Enid is what?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Rebecca feel betrayed when she learns Enid plans to go to college?
2. What is the atmosphere like in Hubba Hubba?
3. Why do Enid and Rebecca leave a message for "Bearded Windbreaker"?
4. Why does Enid assume "Norman" is crazy?
5. Why did Enid give the nickname "Norman" to the man always waiting at the bus stop?
6. Why is it ironic that Rebecca worries about "some creep" falling in love with her?
7. What do Rebecca and Enid make fun of, once they are at Hubba Hubba?
8. Why is John Ellis going on a talk show?
9. Why do Rebecca and Enid go to Josh's apartment to watch the talk show John Ellis is on?
10. Why does Rebecca begin to get upset when Enid starts incorporating vocabulary words into her speech patterns?
This section contains 718 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)