|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While talking about her childhood with Rebecca, Enid wonders what has happened to all her old what?
(b) Love letters.
(c) Stuffed animals.
2. In Chapter Six, what significant event surrounds the bus stop?
(a) An accident.
(b) It catches on fire.
(c) All of these.
(d) Buses use it again.
3. John believes the Jewish population is what?
4. Why do Rebecca and Enid propose to Josh?
(a) They think he's cute.
(b) He is already engaged.
(c) They need money.
(d) None of these.
5. What does Enid's father refer to her and Rebecca as?
(d) The help.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the personals, the "Bearded Windbreaker" missed a connection on what date?
2. How long did "Bearded Windbreaker" wait at the diner?
3. Josh thought "Bearded Windbreaker" said what to them?
4. To avoid an intimate conversation with her father, Enid claims she needs to go get what?
5. The two old ladies at Angels remind Enid and Rebecca of whom?
Short Essay Questions
1. After Enid's fight with Rebecca, Enid's father does what to try and cheer Enid?
2. When Enid's father tries to offer comfort when she is crying, how does Enid respond?
3. Why does Enid try to track down a childhood record?
4. Why is Enid ambivalent on politics?
5. What unusual family dynamic did Enid grow up with and how did it affect her?
6. Why does Enid take driving lessons?
7. Why is it ironic that Rebecca worries about "some creep" falling in love with her?
8. Why does Rebecca begin to get upset when Enid starts incorporating vocabulary words into her speech patterns?
9. Why do Rebecca and Enid go to Josh's apartment to watch the talk show John Ellis is on?
10. Why are Enid and Rebecca horrified when Melorra suggests they should hang out with her?
This section contains 705 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)