|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rebecca and Enid take a trip to see what together?
(b) Cavetown, USA.
(c) Mt. Rushmore.
(d) The Bronx.
2. Enid describes a fetus as what?
(a) A "cute baby bean."
(b) A "tiny human."
(c) None of these.
(d) A "horrible monster."
3. By Chapter Eight, Part One, Angels has become what?
(a) A hangout for losers.
(d) A historical monument.
4. Why do Rebecca and Enid read the personals?
(a) Because they wrote an ad.
(b) To see if Bob has an ad.
(c) To make fun of people.
(d) To see if anyone wrote to them.
5. When Enid shows up at Josh's apartment alone for the first time, he offers her a what?
(a) Bus ticket.
(c) Piece of pie.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Enid calls Bob Skeetes for the second time, why is she unable to leave a message?
2. Rebecca makes fun of Enid because she never learned how to do what?
3. Since Enid and Josh kissed, Rebecca is convinced that Josh what?
4. What crime did Tom, the ex-priest, commit?
5. John believes the Jewish population is what?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Enid goes to Josh's apartment alone, what happens?
2. What is the atmosphere like in Hubba Hubba?
3. Why does Rebecca feel betrayed when she learns Enid plans to go to college?
4. How does Rebecca respond when she learns that Enid wants to go to college?
5. Why does Enid try to track down a childhood record?
6. Why does Enid assume "Norman" is crazy?
7. Why do Rebecca and Enid go to Josh's apartment to watch the talk show John Ellis is on?
8. After kissing Josh, Enid pretends to feel what for him, in front of Rebecca?
9. Why is Enid ambivalent on politics?
10. Why does Enid love Hubba Hubba?
This section contains 650 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)