|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the personals, the "Bearded Windbreaker" missed a connection on what date?
(a) Saturday the 20th.
(b) Thursday the 18th.
(c) Friday the 19th.
(d) Sunday the 21st.
2. Rebecca thought Enid was what, as a child?
(a) A "fattycake."
(b) A "little hosebag."
(c) A "role model."
(d) A "little demon."
3. Whose apartment do Enid and Rebecca visit after going to the record store?
(c) Bob Skeetes'.
(d) Enid's stepmother's.
4. What are desserts called at Hubba Hubba?
(b) Tasty Nibbles.
5. Just before kissing him, what does Enid tell Josh?
(a) She "needs sexual experience."
(b) She "plans to be a star."
(c) She "practically loves him."
(d) She "hates Rebecca."
Short Answer Questions
1. With his remark about the "Friendship Channel," John implies Enid is what?
2. While sitting on the bench after seeing Mrs. Satanist, what do Rebecca and Enid do?
3. What did the "Bearded Windbreaker" find attractive about the woman in the missed connection?
4. When Enid calls Bob Skeetes for the second time, why is she unable to leave a message?
5. What does Rebecca want to call the waiter at Hubba Hubba's?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Enid goes to Josh's apartment alone, what happens?
2. Why does Enid try to track down a childhood record?
3. Why is it ironic that Rebecca worries about "some creep" falling in love with her?
4. in Chapter Six, why are Enid and Rebecca disappointed with Angels?
5. Why is John Ellis going on a talk show?
6. How does Rebecca respond when she learns that Enid wants to go to college?
7. Why does Rebecca begin to get upset when Enid starts incorporating vocabulary words into her speech patterns?
8. Once Enid takes the college entry test, what are the next steps in the college entry process?
9. What is the atmosphere like in Hubba Hubba?
10. What unusual family dynamic did Enid grow up with and how did it affect her?
This section contains 751 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)