|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After kissing Josh, what does Enid find on her bed at home?
(a) A new puppy.
(b) Her old stuffed animals.
(c) A box of old records.
(d) A note from Rebecca.
2. Enid explains John's behavior as a result of having what?
(a) A mom who didn't love him.
(b) A speech impediment.
(c) A dad who didn't love him.
(d) Few friends.
3. Rebecca thought Enid was what, as a child?
(a) A "fattycake."
(b) A "little hosebag."
(c) A "little demon."
(d) A "role model."
4. What does a little old man buy for his wife that Enid thinks is "so cute"?
(a) A puppy.
(b) Grocery store flowers.
(c) A box of chocolates.
(d) A pair of diamond earrings.
5. Who does Enid hide from on the way home from the record store?
(a) Her first stepmother.
(b) Her stepmother.
(c) Her second stepmother.
(d) Her third stepmother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time do Enid and Rebecca set up a date for "Bearded Windbreaker"?
2. In a note, what do Rebecca and Enid accuse Josh of being?
3. According to Mrs. Satanist, where has Mr. Satanist gone?
4. Rebecca thinks she is putting more what into the friendship with Enid?
5. Enid describes a fetus as what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What unusual family dynamic did Enid grow up with and how did it affect her?
2. After Enid's fight with Rebecca, Enid's father does what to try and cheer Enid?
3. Why does Rebecca feel betrayed when she learns Enid plans to go to college?
4. Why is John Ellis going on a talk show?
5. Why does Enid love Hubba Hubba?
6. Why is Enid ambivalent on politics?
7. What do Rebecca and Enid make fun of, once they are at Hubba Hubba?
8. John Ellis makes fun of Enid about what?
9. in Chapter Six, why are Enid and Rebecca disappointed with Angels?
10. Why does Enid try to track down a childhood record?
This section contains 730 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)