|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are desserts called at Hubba Hubba?
(d) Tasty Nibbles.
2. What does Enid's father refer to her and Rebecca as?
(b) The help.
3. What does Josh give the homeless man on the side of the road?
4. When Enid shows up at Josh's apartment alone for the first time, he offers her a what?
(b) Bus ticket.
(c) Piece of pie.
5. Rebecca thinks she is putting more what into the friendship with Enid?
(b) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. In reference to the personals, Enid once said that "DWF" stood for what?
2. According to Enid, what was her only happy childhood memory?
3. How do Enid and Rebecca get to Hubba Hubba?
4. How long did "Bearded Windbreaker" wait at the diner?
5. To avoid an intimate conversation with her father, Enid claims she needs to go get what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Rebecca and Enid make fun of, once they are at Hubba Hubba?
2. Why did Enid give the nickname "Norman" to the man always waiting at the bus stop?
3. Why does Rebecca begin to get upset when Enid starts incorporating vocabulary words into her speech patterns?
4. Why does Rebecca feel betrayed when she learns Enid plans to go to college?
5. Why do Rebecca and Enid go to Josh's apartment to watch the talk show John Ellis is on?
6. How does Rebecca respond when she learns that Enid wants to go to college?
7. What unusual family dynamic did Enid grow up with and how did it affect her?
8. John Ellis makes fun of Enid about what?
9. When Enid goes to Josh's apartment alone, what happens?
10. Why does Enid take driving lessons?
This section contains 733 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)