|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Josh thought "Bearded Windbreaker" said what to them?
(a) "How embarrassing."
(b) "You'll pay for this."
(c) "Just my luck."
(d) "Very funny."
2. While sitting on the bench after seeing Mrs. Satanist, what do Rebecca and Enid do?
(b) Laugh hysterically.
(c) Hold hands.
3. What type of car does Enid buy?
(a) A corvette.
(b) A hearse.
(c) A bug.
(d) A minivan.
4. In Chapter Six, what significant event surrounds the bus stop?
(a) All of these.
(b) Buses use it again.
(c) It catches on fire.
(d) An accident.
5. When Enid's father tries to talk to her about being upset, she blames what as the cause?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a little old man buy for his wife that Enid thinks is "so cute"?
2. Who shows up late at night at Josh's apartment in the first part of Chapter Eight, Part One?
3. In Chapter Six, Rebecca is scared Enid will what?
4. What crime did Tom, the ex-priest, commit?
5. While talking about her childhood with Rebecca, Enid wonders what has happened to all her old what?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Enid try to track down a childhood record?
2. Why did Enid give the nickname "Norman" to the man always waiting at the bus stop?
3. What unusual family dynamic did Enid grow up with and how did it affect her?
4. John Ellis makes fun of Enid about what?
5. Why does Enid assume "Norman" is crazy?
6. When Enid's father tries to offer comfort when she is crying, how does Enid respond?
7. Why are Enid and Rebecca horrified when Melorra suggests they should hang out with her?
8. Why is it ironic that Rebecca worries about "some creep" falling in love with her?
9. Why is Enid ambivalent on politics?
10. in Chapter Six, why are Enid and Rebecca disappointed with Angels?
This section contains 713 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)