Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The two old ladies at Angels remind Enid and Rebecca of whom?
(a) Themselves in twenty years.
(b) The girls at high school.
(c) Cheech and Chong.
(d) Their mothers.
2. When Enid calls Bob Skeetes for the second time, why is she unable to leave a message?
(a) She is laughing too hard.
(b) Bob Skeete answers the phone.
(c) She becomes shy.
(d) His phone is disconnected.
3. Rebecca accuses Enid of lying about what?
(a) An attraction to Bob Skeetes.
(b) Wanting to go to college.
(c) Dying her hair.
(d) Stealing money from her purse.
4. In Chapter Six, what significant event surrounds the bus stop?
(a) Buses use it again.
(b) It catches on fire.
(c) An accident.
(d) All of these.
5. Just before kissing him, what does Enid tell Josh?
(a) She "needs sexual experience."
(b) She "plans to be a star."
(c) She "hates Rebecca."
(d) She "practically loves him."
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the "Bearded Windbreaker" find attractive about the woman in the missed connection?
2. What type of words does Enid begin using in preparation for her college exam?
3. Why do Rebecca and Enid propose to Josh?
4. Who shows up late at night at Josh's apartment in the first part of Chapter Eight, Part One?
5. What message is written on the garage in graffiti?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)