|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Just before kissing him, what does Enid tell Josh?
(a) She "needs sexual experience."
(b) She "hates Rebecca."
(c) She "practically loves him."
(d) She "plans to be a star."
2. What does Enid call the man who always sits on the bus bench?
(c) Mr. Waits.
3. What time do Enid and Rebecca set up a date for "Bearded Windbreaker"?
(a) 5 p.m.
(b) 10 p.m.
(c) 3 p.m.
4. What did the "Bearded Windbreaker" find attractive about the woman in the missed connection?
(a) Red hair.
(b) Fur coat.
(c) Her laugh.
(d) Flamboyant shoes.
5. What shocking suggestion does Rebecca make, in regards to Enid going to college?
(a) Rebecca will follow Enid to college.
(b) Enid is too stupid to get in.
(c) Rebecca has signed up for acting classes.
(d) Rebecca is already enrolled.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rebecca want to call the waiter at Hubba Hubba's?
2. What type of words does Enid begin using in preparation for her college exam?
3. What message is written on the garage in graffiti?
4. How do Enid and Rebecca get to Hubba Hubba?
5. In the personals, the "Bearded Windbreaker" missed a connection on what date?
Short Essay Questions
1. Once Enid takes the college entry test, what are the next steps in the college entry process?
2. Why do Enid and Rebecca leave a message for "Bearded Windbreaker"?
3. When Enid goes to Josh's apartment alone, what happens?
4. in Chapter Six, why are Enid and Rebecca disappointed with Angels?
5. How does Rebecca respond when she learns that Enid wants to go to college?
6. What is the atmosphere like in Hubba Hubba?
7. Why does Enid love Hubba Hubba?
8. Why does Enid try to track down a childhood record?
9. Why does Rebecca feel betrayed when she learns Enid plans to go to college?
10. Why does Enid take driving lessons?
This section contains 726 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)