|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Enid, what was her only happy childhood memory?
(a) A trip with Joanie.
(b) An outing with Carol.
(c) Making snowmen.
(d) Visiting the city.
2. What does John plan to do for Tom?
(a) Write a book about him.
(b) Sneak him out of the country.
(c) Defend him on a talk show.
(d) Post bail.
3. Enid describes a fetus as what?
(a) A "tiny human."
(b) None of these.
(c) A "cute baby bean."
(d) A "horrible monster."
4. What does Josh give the homeless man on the side of the road?
5. When Melorra asks Enid what she has been up to, Enid says she has been doing what?
(a) Worshiping Satan.
(b) Taking art class.
(c) Volunteering politically.
(d) Fixing cars.
Short Answer Questions
1. Enid explains John's behavior as a result of having what?
2. While sitting on the bench after seeing Mrs. Satanist, what do Rebecca and Enid do?
3. Rebecca and Enid take a trip to see what together?
4. What does Enid order at Hubba Hubba's?
5. Rebecca makes fun of Enid because she never learned how to do what?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Enid assume "Norman" is crazy?
2. Why does Rebecca feel betrayed when she learns Enid plans to go to college?
3. What is the atmosphere like in Hubba Hubba?
4. Why did Enid give the nickname "Norman" to the man always waiting at the bus stop?
5. Why are Enid and Rebecca horrified when Melorra suggests they should hang out with her?
6. What do Rebecca and Enid make fun of, once they are at Hubba Hubba?
7. Why does Enid try to track down a childhood record?
8. John Ellis makes fun of Enid about what?
9. After kissing Josh, Enid pretends to feel what for him, in front of Rebecca?
10. Why is it ironic that Rebecca worries about "some creep" falling in love with her?
This section contains 726 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)