|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did "Bearded Windbreaker" wait at the diner?
(a) 25 minutes.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 10 minutes.
2. Rebecca and Enid think homeless people asking for money are what?
(b) Scam artists.
3. What did the "Bearded Windbreaker" find attractive about the woman in the missed connection?
(a) Fur coat.
(b) Her laugh.
(c) Flamboyant shoes.
(d) Red hair.
4. Rebecca makes fun of Enid because she never learned how to do what?
(c) Speak Spanish.
(d) Do a cartwheel.
5. According to Mrs. Satanist, where has Mr. Satanist gone?
(a) To a baseball game.
(b) To Mexico.
(c) To Florida.
(d) To Angels.
Short Answer Questions
1. By Chapter Eight, Part One, Angels has become what?
2. In the personals, the "Bearded Windbreaker" missed a connection on what date?
3. Enid explains John's behavior as a result of having what?
4. Rebecca accuses Enid of lying about what?
5. To avoid an intimate conversation with her father, Enid claims she needs to go get what?
Short Essay Questions
1. After Enid's fight with Rebecca, Enid's father does what to try and cheer Enid?
2. Once Enid takes the college entry test, what are the next steps in the college entry process?
3. After kissing Josh, Enid pretends to feel what for him, in front of Rebecca?
4. John Ellis makes fun of Enid about what?
5. Why did Enid give the nickname "Norman" to the man always waiting at the bus stop?
6. Why do Enid and Rebecca leave a message for "Bearded Windbreaker"?
7. What do Rebecca and Enid make fun of, once they are at Hubba Hubba?
8. When Enid's father tries to offer comfort when she is crying, how does Enid respond?
9. Why does Enid love Hubba Hubba?
10. Why are Enid and Rebecca horrified when Melorra suggests they should hang out with her?
This section contains 752 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)