|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After kissing Josh, what does Enid find on her bed at home?
(a) A note from Rebecca.
(b) Her old stuffed animals.
(c) A box of old records.
(d) A new puppy.
2. What does Enid call the man who always sits on the bus bench?
(b) Mr. Waits.
3. Rebecca accuses Enid of lying about what?
(a) Dying her hair.
(b) Wanting to go to college.
(c) An attraction to Bob Skeetes.
(d) Stealing money from her purse.
4. Who shows up late at night at Josh's apartment in the first part of Chapter Eight, Part One?
(b) The police.
5. According to Mrs. Satanist, where has Mr. Satanist gone?
(a) To Florida.
(b) To a baseball game.
(c) To Angels.
(d) To Mexico.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Melorra asks Enid what she has been up to, Enid says she has been doing what?
2. The two old ladies at Angels remind Enid and Rebecca of whom?
3. In the personals, the "Bearded Windbreaker" missed a connection on what date?
4. What does Josh give the homeless man on the side of the road?
5. Whose apartment do Enid and Rebecca visit after going to the record store?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Enid's father tries to offer comfort when she is crying, how does Enid respond?
2. What unusual family dynamic did Enid grow up with and how did it affect her?
3. How does Rebecca respond when she learns that Enid wants to go to college?
4. What do Rebecca and Enid make fun of, once they are at Hubba Hubba?
5. Why does Enid love Hubba Hubba?
6. Why is it ironic that Rebecca worries about "some creep" falling in love with her?
7. Why is John Ellis going on a talk show?
8. Why does Enid assume "Norman" is crazy?
9. John Ellis makes fun of Enid about what?
10. Why does Enid try to track down a childhood record?
This section contains 723 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)