|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sport do Enid and Rebecca partake in, during Chapter Eight, Part One?
2. In Chapter Six, Rebecca is scared Enid will what?
(a) Leave her.
(b) All of these.
(c) Get accepted at Strathmore.
(d) Go to Strathmore.
3. After kissing Josh, what does Enid find on her bed at home?
(a) A note from Rebecca.
(b) A box of old records.
(c) A new puppy.
(d) Her old stuffed animals.
4. What does Josh give the homeless man on the side of the road?
5. What does John plan to do for Tom?
(a) Post bail.
(b) Defend him on a talk show.
(c) Sneak him out of the country.
(d) Write a book about him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Rebecca accuses Enid of lying about what?
2. What does Enid call the man who always sits on the bus bench?
3. What type of music is playing at Hubba Hubba's?
4. Rebecca and Enid take a trip to see what together?
5. How do Rebecca and Enid feel after tricking "Bearded Windbreaker"?
Short Essay Questions
1. Once Enid takes the college entry test, what are the next steps in the college entry process?
2. Why does Enid assume "Norman" is crazy?
3. When Enid goes to Josh's apartment alone, what happens?
4. Why is John Ellis going on a talk show?
5. Why do Rebecca and Enid go to Josh's apartment to watch the talk show John Ellis is on?
6. What unusual family dynamic did Enid grow up with and how did it affect her?
7. Why is Enid ambivalent on politics?
8. When Enid's father tries to offer comfort when she is crying, how does Enid respond?
9. in Chapter Six, why are Enid and Rebecca disappointed with Angels?
10. Why does Rebecca begin to get upset when Enid starts incorporating vocabulary words into her speech patterns?
This section contains 714 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)