|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rebecca want to call the waiter at Hubba Hubba's?
(a) Billy the kid.
(b) Don Johnson.
(c) Jeffrey the goat.
(d) Weird Al.
2. While sitting on the bench after seeing Mrs. Satanist, what do Rebecca and Enid do?
(a) Laugh hysterically.
(d) Hold hands.
3. What are desserts called at Hubba Hubba?
(a) Tasty Nibbles.
4. In reference to the personals, Enid once said that "DWF" stood for what?
(b) Delightful Women Friend.
(c) Desperately Wanting Family.
5. What message is written on the garage in graffiti?
(a) Ghost World.
(b) Seize the Day.
(c) You Can Do It.
Short Answer Questions
1. With his remark about the "Friendship Channel," John implies Enid is what?
2. At the beginning of Chapter Five, what type of joke does Enid tell?
3. After kissing Josh, what does Enid find on her bed at home?
4. What type of music is playing at Hubba Hubba's?
5. Enid gets upset when her dad has a date with whom?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)