|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While at Angels, Enid and Rebecca complain that they never see whom anymore?
(c) The Satanists.
2. What does a little old man buy for his wife that Enid thinks is "so cute"?
(a) A puppy.
(b) A pair of diamond earrings.
(c) A box of chocolates.
(d) Grocery store flowers.
3. In Chapter Six, Rebecca is scared Enid will what?
(a) Leave her.
(b) All of these.
(c) Go to Strathmore.
(d) Get accepted at Strathmore.
4. Enid takes a special class to learn how to do what?
(a) Speak Spanish.
(c) Play guitar.
5. In a note, what do Rebecca and Enid accuse Josh of being?
Short Answer Questions
1. When they were kids, how did Rebecca and Enid feel about one another?
2. What type of car does Enid buy?
3. What did the "Bearded Windbreaker" find attractive about the woman in the missed connection?
4. Who drives Enid and Rebecca to spy on the date set for "Bearded Windbreaker"?
5. Rebecca and Enid think homeless people asking for money are what?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is John Ellis going on a talk show?
2. Why does Enid try to track down a childhood record?
3. Why does Enid assume "Norman" is crazy?
4. Why does Enid take driving lessons?
5. Why does Rebecca begin to get upset when Enid starts incorporating vocabulary words into her speech patterns?
6. in Chapter Six, why are Enid and Rebecca disappointed with Angels?
7. Why do Rebecca and Enid go to Josh's apartment to watch the talk show John Ellis is on?
8. When Enid goes to Josh's apartment alone, what happens?
9. Once Enid takes the college entry test, what are the next steps in the college entry process?
10. Why do Enid and Rebecca leave a message for "Bearded Windbreaker"?
This section contains 712 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)