|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Rebecca and Enid feel after tricking "Bearded Windbreaker"?
(c) None of these.
2. Enid explains John's behavior as a result of having what?
(a) A mom who didn't love him.
(b) Few friends.
(c) A speech impediment.
(d) A dad who didn't love him.
3. Enid accuses Josh of being in love with whom?
(b) Natalie Larios.
(c) Pat Shanke.
4. How long did "Bearded Windbreaker" wait at the diner?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 25 minutes.
(c) 10 minutes.
(d) 1 hour.
5. Whose apartment do Enid and Rebecca visit after going to the record store?
(b) Bob Skeetes'.
(c) Enid's stepmother's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Enid takes a special class to learn how to do what?
2. Rebecca and Enid think homeless people asking for money are what?
3. What crime did Tom, the ex-priest, commit?
4. According to Mrs. Satanist, where has Mr. Satanist gone?
5. While talking about her childhood with Rebecca, Enid wonders what has happened to all her old what?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Enid love Hubba Hubba?
2. Once Enid takes the college entry test, what are the next steps in the college entry process?
3. Why is John Ellis going on a talk show?
4. After kissing Josh, Enid pretends to feel what for him, in front of Rebecca?
5. Why do Rebecca and Enid go to Josh's apartment to watch the talk show John Ellis is on?
6. Why does Enid assume "Norman" is crazy?
7. When Enid goes to Josh's apartment alone, what happens?
8. When Enid's father tries to offer comfort when she is crying, how does Enid respond?
9. What is the atmosphere like in Hubba Hubba?
10. How does Rebecca respond when she learns that Enid wants to go to college?
This section contains 647 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)