|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of words does Enid begin using in preparation for her college exam?
2. When Melorra asks Enid what she has been up to, Enid says she has been doing what?
(a) Volunteering politically.
(b) Fixing cars.
(c) Worshiping Satan.
(d) Taking art class.
3. Whose apartment do Enid and Rebecca visit after going to the record store?
(b) Bob Skeetes'.
(d) Enid's stepmother's.
4. Enid and Rebecca briefly stopped going to Angels due to whose presence?
(a) Their high school teacher.
(c) The Satanists.
(d) Bob Skeetes.
5. What time do Enid and Rebecca set up a date for "Bearded Windbreaker"?
(a) 10 p.m.
(c) 3 p.m.
(d) 5 p.m.
6. At the beginning of Chapter Five, what type of joke does Enid tell?
(c) Knock knock.
7. While at Angels, Enid and Rebecca complain that they never see whom anymore?
(c) The Satanists.
8. In Chapter Six, what significant event surrounds the bus stop?
(a) Buses use it again.
(b) It catches on fire.
(c) An accident.
(d) All of these.
9. According to Enid, what was her only happy childhood memory?
(a) A trip with Joanie.
(b) Visiting the city.
(c) Making snowmen.
(d) An outing with Carol.
10. John believes the Jewish population is what?
11. Who drives Enid and Rebecca to spy on the date set for "Bearded Windbreaker"?
12. Why do Rebecca and Enid read the personals?
(a) To see if anyone wrote to them.
(b) Because they wrote an ad.
(c) To see if Bob has an ad.
(d) To make fun of people.
13. What does Enid call the man who always sits on the bus bench?
(a) Mr. Waits.
14. Enid accuses Josh of being in love with whom?
(a) Pat Shanke.
(c) Natalie Larios.
15. What does Enid's father refer to her and Rebecca as?
(b) The help.
Short Answer Questions
1. What crime did Tom, the ex-priest, commit?
2. What are Rebecca and Enid looking at in the beginning of Chapter Seven?
3. Rebecca and Enid think homeless people asking for money are what?
4. What sport do Enid and Rebecca partake in, during Chapter Eight, Part One?
5. In a note, what do Rebecca and Enid accuse Josh of being?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)