Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The two old ladies at Angels remind Enid and Rebecca of whom?
(a) Themselves in twenty years.
(b) The girls at high school.
(c) Cheech and Chong.
(d) Their mothers.
2. When Enid calls Bob Skeetes for the second time, why is she unable to leave a message?
(a) She is laughing too hard.
(b) Bob Skeete answers the phone.
(c) She becomes shy.
(d) His phone is disconnected.
3. Rebecca accuses Enid of lying about what?
(a) An attraction to Bob Skeetes.
(b) Wanting to go to college.
(c) Dying her hair.
(d) Stealing money from her purse.
4. In Chapter Six, what significant event surrounds the bus stop?
(a) Buses use it again.
(b) It catches on fire.
(c) An accident.
(d) All of these.
5. Just before kissing him, what does Enid tell Josh?
(a) She "needs sexual experience."
(b) She "plans to be a star."
(c) She "hates Rebecca."
(d) She "practically loves him."
6. What did the "Bearded Windbreaker" find attractive about the woman in the missed connection?
(a) Her laugh.
(b) Red hair.
(c) Fur coat.
(d) Flamboyant shoes.
7. What type of words does Enid begin using in preparation for her college exam?
8. Why do Rebecca and Enid propose to Josh?
(a) They need money.
(b) None of these.
(c) They think he's cute.
(d) He is already engaged.
9. Who shows up late at night at Josh's apartment in the first part of Chapter Eight, Part One?
(b) The police.
10. What message is written on the garage in graffiti?
(a) Seize the Day.
(b) Ghost World.
(d) You Can Do It.
11. What are Rebecca and Enid looking at in the beginning of Chapter Seven?
(a) The Internet.
(b) The neighborhood boy.
(c) Enid's attack.
(d) Old photos.
12. Who drives Enid and Rebecca to spy on the date set for "Bearded Windbreaker"?
13. What does Josh give the homeless man on the side of the road?
14. What type of car does Enid buy?
(a) A bug.
(b) A corvette.
(c) A hearse.
(d) A minivan.
15. What time do Enid and Rebecca set up a date for "Bearded Windbreaker"?
(a) 3 p.m.
(c) 5 p.m.
(d) 10 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. Rebecca and Enid take a trip to see what together?
2. Rebecca thinks she is putting more what into the friendship with Enid?
3. Enid takes a special class to learn how to do what?
4. After kissing Josh, what does Enid find on her bed at home?
5. In reference to the personals, Enid once said that "DWF" stood for what?
This section contains 431 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)