|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Josh give the homeless man on the side of the road?
2. How do Rebecca and Enid feel after tricking "Bearded Windbreaker"?
(b) None of these.
3. Rebecca and Enid take a trip to see what together?
(a) The Bronx.
(b) Mt. Rushmore.
(d) Cavetown, USA.
4. After kissing Josh, what does Enid find on her bed at home?
(a) A box of old records.
(b) A new puppy.
(c) A note from Rebecca.
(d) Her old stuffed animals.
5. After Melorra joins her friends at Angels, Rebecca describes Melorra's haircut as what?
6. While talking about her childhood with Rebecca, Enid wonders what has happened to all her old what?
(a) Love letters.
(c) Stuffed animals.
7. Rebecca thinks she is putting more what into the friendship with Enid?
(a) All of these.
8. What term do the girls use to describe Melorra in Chapter Seven?
(d) Southern Belle.
9. What is type of eatery is Hubba Hubba's?
(a) A pizzeria.
(b) A steak house.
(c) A 1950s diner.
(d) An ice cream parlor.
10. In the personals, the "Bearded Windbreaker" missed a connection on what date?
(a) Sunday the 21st.
(b) Thursday the 18th.
(c) Friday the 19th.
(d) Saturday the 20th.
11. At the beginning of Chapter Five, what type of joke does Enid tell?
(d) Knock knock.
12. What does Enid order at Hubba Hubba's?
(a) A bowl of pasta.
(b) Onion rings.
(d) A steak.
13. What crime did Tom, the ex-priest, commit?
(b) Drug trafficking.
14. Enid accuses Josh of being in love with whom?
(b) Pat Shanke.
(c) Natalie Larios.
15. What does Enid's father refer to her and Rebecca as?
(b) The help.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter Six, what significant event surrounds the bus stop?
2. Rebecca accuses Enid of lying about what?
3. When Enid calls Bob Skeetes for the second time, why is she unable to leave a message?
4. What type of music is playing at Hubba Hubba's?
5. By Chapter Eight, Part One, Angels has become what?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)