|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After kissing Josh, what does Enid find on her bed at home?
(a) A note from Rebecca.
(b) Her old stuffed animals.
(c) A box of old records.
(d) A new puppy.
2. What does Enid's father refer to her and Rebecca as?
(a) The help.
3. Rebecca makes fun of Enid because she never learned how to do what?
(c) Speak Spanish.
(d) Do a cartwheel.
4. Enid explains John's behavior as a result of having what?
(a) A speech impediment.
(b) A dad who didn't love him.
(c) Few friends.
(d) A mom who didn't love him.
5. Since Enid and Josh kissed, Rebecca is convinced that Josh what?
(a) Loves Enid.
(b) Will marry Enid.
(c) Is stalking Enid.
(d) Is a dirtbag.
6. What are Rebecca and Enid looking at in the beginning of Chapter Seven?
(a) The Internet.
(b) The neighborhood boy.
(c) Enid's attack.
(d) Old photos.
7. What message is written on the garage in graffiti?
(a) You Can Do It.
(b) Seize the Day.
(c) Ghost World.
8. Who drives Enid and Rebecca to spy on the date set for "Bearded Windbreaker"?
9. How long did "Bearded Windbreaker" wait at the diner?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 25 minutes.
(c) 10 minutes.
(d) 2 hours.
10. What are desserts called at Hubba Hubba?
(c) Tasty Nibbles.
11. Who does Enid hide from on the way home from the record store?
(a) Her second stepmother.
(b) Her stepmother.
(c) Her third stepmother.
(d) Her first stepmother.
12. What shocking suggestion does Rebecca make, in regards to Enid going to college?
(a) Rebecca will follow Enid to college.
(b) Enid is too stupid to get in.
(c) Rebecca has signed up for acting classes.
(d) Rebecca is already enrolled.
13. After Melorra joins her friends at Angels, Rebecca describes Melorra's haircut as what?
14. What did the "Bearded Windbreaker" find attractive about the woman in the missed connection?
(a) Flamboyant shoes.
(b) Red hair.
(c) Her laugh.
(d) Fur coat.
15. How do Enid and Rebecca get to Hubba Hubba?
(a) Enid drives.
(b) They ride a bus.
(c) Bob give them a ride.
(d) They ride bicycles.
Short Answer Questions
1. The two old ladies at Angels remind Enid and Rebecca of whom?
2. While talking about her childhood with Rebecca, Enid wonders what has happened to all her old what?
3. Whose apartment do Enid and Rebecca visit after going to the record store?
4. When Enid calls Bob Skeetes for the second time, why is she unable to leave a message?
5. What does a little old man buy for his wife that Enid thinks is "so cute"?
This section contains 451 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)