|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Enid gets upset when her dad has a date with whom?
(c) He does not date.
2. By Chapter Eight, Part One, Angels has become what?
(c) A historical monument.
(d) A hangout for losers.
3. While talking about her childhood with Rebecca, Enid wonders what has happened to all her old what?
(a) Stuffed animals.
(b) Love letters.
4. With his remark about the "Friendship Channel," John implies Enid is what?
(d) Star material.
5. What type of music is playing at Hubba Hubba's?
(a) Italian opera.
(b) Juke box.
(c) Piano music.
(d) Classic Rock.
6. In reference to the personals, Enid once said that "DWF" stood for what?
(c) Desperately Wanting Family.
(d) Delightful Women Friend.
7. Rebecca thinks she is putting more what into the friendship with Enid?
(d) All of these.
8. In the personals, the "Bearded Windbreaker" missed a connection on what date?
(a) Friday the 19th.
(b) Sunday the 21st.
(c) Thursday the 18th.
(d) Saturday the 20th.
9. What crime did Tom, the ex-priest, commit?
(b) Drug trafficking.
10. After kissing Josh, what does Enid find on her bed at home?
(a) A box of old records.
(b) Her old stuffed animals.
(c) A note from Rebecca.
(d) A new puppy.
11. Enid and Rebecca briefly stopped going to Angels due to whose presence?
(a) Bob Skeetes.
(b) Their high school teacher.
(c) The Satanists.
12. Josh thought "Bearded Windbreaker" said what to them?
(a) "You'll pay for this."
(b) "Very funny."
(c) "How embarrassing."
(d) "Just my luck."
13. When Enid shows up at Josh's apartment alone for the first time, he offers her a what?
(a) Bus ticket.
(c) Piece of pie.
14. When Melorra asks Enid what she has been up to, Enid says she has been doing what?
(a) Fixing cars.
(b) Volunteering politically.
(c) Worshiping Satan.
(d) Taking art class.
15. Who drives Enid and Rebecca to spy on the date set for "Bearded Windbreaker"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rebecca want to call the waiter at Hubba Hubba's?
2. In a note, what do Rebecca and Enid accuse Josh of being?
3. Who does Enid hide from on the way home from the record store?
4. Rebecca thought Enid was what, as a child?
5. Rebecca and Enid take a trip to see what together?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)