|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Enid's father refer to her and Rebecca as?
(d) The help.
2. Josh thought "Bearded Windbreaker" said what to them?
(a) "You'll pay for this."
(b) "Just my luck."
(c) "How embarrassing."
(d) "Very funny."
3. Why do Rebecca and Enid read the personals?
(a) To see if anyone wrote to them.
(b) To make fun of people.
(c) To see if Bob has an ad.
(d) Because they wrote an ad.
4. Enid and Rebecca briefly stopped going to Angels due to whose presence?
(b) Bob Skeetes.
(c) The Satanists.
(d) Their high school teacher.
5. What does a little old man buy for his wife that Enid thinks is "so cute"?
(a) A box of chocolates.
(b) A pair of diamond earrings.
(c) A puppy.
(d) Grocery store flowers.
6. How long did "Bearded Windbreaker" wait at the diner?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 10 minutes.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 25 minutes.
7. When Melorra asks Enid what she has been up to, Enid says she has been doing what?
(a) Fixing cars.
(b) Taking art class.
(c) Worshiping Satan.
(d) Volunteering politically.
8. When they were kids, how did Rebecca and Enid feel about one another?
(a) They loved each other.
(b) They were ambivalent.
(c) They hated each other.
(d) They didn't know each other.
9. Who does Enid hide from on the way home from the record store?
(a) Her third stepmother.
(b) Her first stepmother.
(c) Her stepmother.
(d) Her second stepmother.
10. Why do Rebecca and Enid propose to Josh?
(a) They think he's cute.
(b) They need money.
(c) He is already engaged.
(d) None of these.
11. When Enid calls Bob Skeetes for the second time, why is she unable to leave a message?
(a) She is laughing too hard.
(b) She becomes shy.
(c) Bob Skeete answers the phone.
(d) His phone is disconnected.
12. Rebecca thought Enid was what, as a child?
(a) A "role model."
(b) A "little demon."
(c) A "fattycake."
(d) A "little hosebag."
13. Rebecca makes fun of Enid because she never learned how to do what?
(c) Speak Spanish.
(d) Do a cartwheel.
14. Who shows up late at night at Josh's apartment in the first part of Chapter Eight, Part One?
(d) The police.
15. What type of music is playing at Hubba Hubba's?
(a) Juke box.
(b) Italian opera.
(c) Piano music.
(d) Classic Rock.
Short Answer Questions
1. Enid describes a fetus as what?
2. What shocking suggestion does Rebecca make, in regards to Enid going to college?
3. John believes the Jewish population is what?
4. Just before kissing him, what does Enid tell Josh?
5. Who drives Enid and Rebecca to spy on the date set for "Bearded Windbreaker"?
This section contains 455 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)