|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did "Bearded Windbreaker" wait at the diner?
(a) 25 minutes.
(b) 1 hour.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 10 minutes.
2. At the beginning of Chapter Five, what type of joke does Enid tell?
(a) Knock knock.
3. According to Mrs. Satanist, where has Mr. Satanist gone?
(a) To a baseball game.
(b) To Florida.
(c) To Angels.
(d) To Mexico.
4. When they were kids, how did Rebecca and Enid feel about one another?
(a) They hated each other.
(b) They were ambivalent.
(c) They didn't know each other.
(d) They loved each other.
5. How do Enid and Rebecca get to Hubba Hubba?
(a) They ride bicycles.
(b) They ride a bus.
(c) Enid drives.
(d) Bob give them a ride.
6. Who does Enid hide from on the way home from the record store?
(a) Her stepmother.
(b) Her first stepmother.
(c) Her third stepmother.
(d) Her second stepmother.
7. Enid takes a special class to learn how to do what?
(a) Speak Spanish.
(c) Play guitar.
8. To avoid an intimate conversation with her father, Enid claims she needs to go get what?
(a) Fresh air.
(c) Feminine products.
9. Enid and Rebecca briefly stopped going to Angels due to whose presence?
(a) Bob Skeetes.
(b) The Satanists.
(d) Their high school teacher.
10. What sport do Enid and Rebecca partake in, during Chapter Eight, Part One?
11. What crime did Tom, the ex-priest, commit?
(a) Drug trafficking.
12. Rebecca makes fun of Enid because she never learned how to do what?
(a) Do a cartwheel.
(d) Speak Spanish.
13. What are desserts called at Hubba Hubba?
(c) Tasty Nibbles.
14. Why do Rebecca and Enid propose to Josh?
(a) They need money.
(b) He is already engaged.
(c) They think he's cute.
(d) None of these.
15. In Chapter Six, Rebecca is scared Enid will what?
(a) Go to Strathmore.
(b) All of these.
(c) Get accepted at Strathmore.
(d) Leave her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Rebecca and Enid take a trip to see what together?
2. In Chapter Six, what significant event surrounds the bus stop?
3. What does Rebecca want to call the waiter at Hubba Hubba's?
4. Enid thinks that being pregnant would be what?
5. After Melorra joins her friends at Angels, Rebecca describes Melorra's haircut as what?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)