|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Enid order at Hubba Hubba's?
(a) A bowl of pasta.
(c) Onion rings.
(d) A steak.
2. In a note, what do Rebecca and Enid accuse Josh of being?
3. When Enid calls Bob Skeetes for the second time, why is she unable to leave a message?
(a) His phone is disconnected.
(b) She becomes shy.
(c) She is laughing too hard.
(d) Bob Skeete answers the phone.
4. What does Rebecca want to call the waiter at Hubba Hubba's?
(a) Weird Al.
(b) Jeffrey the goat.
(c) Billy the kid.
(d) Don Johnson.
5. How long did "Bearded Windbreaker" wait at the diner?
(a) 10 minutes.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 25 minutes.
6. What type of words does Enid begin using in preparation for her college exam?
7. What does Enid's father refer to her and Rebecca as?
(a) The help.
8. At the beginning of Chapter Five, what type of joke does Enid tell?
(c) Knock knock.
9. What are Rebecca and Enid looking at in the beginning of Chapter Seven?
(a) Enid's attack.
(b) Old photos.
(c) The neighborhood boy.
(d) The Internet.
10. When Melorra asks Enid what she has been up to, Enid says she has been doing what?
(a) Fixing cars.
(b) Volunteering politically.
(c) Worshiping Satan.
(d) Taking art class.
11. In Chapter Six, what significant event surrounds the bus stop?
(a) All of these.
(b) An accident.
(c) Buses use it again.
(d) It catches on fire.
12. What are desserts called at Hubba Hubba?
(c) Tasty Nibbles.
13. Josh thought "Bearded Windbreaker" said what to them?
(a) "Just my luck."
(b) "How embarrassing."
(c) "Very funny."
(d) "You'll pay for this."
14. In the personals, the "Bearded Windbreaker" missed a connection on what date?
(a) Thursday the 18th.
(b) Saturday the 20th.
(c) Sunday the 21st.
(d) Friday the 19th.
15. In Chapter Six, Rebecca is scared Enid will what?
(a) Go to Strathmore.
(b) Get accepted at Strathmore.
(c) All of these.
(d) Leave her.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Enid, what was her only happy childhood memory?
2. Enid describes a fetus as what?
3. What does Enid call John after he insults her for being Jewish?
4. While talking about her childhood with Rebecca, Enid wonders what has happened to all her old what?
5. Who does Enid hide from on the way home from the record store?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)