|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Enid and Rebecca briefly stopped going to Angels due to whose presence?
(a) Bob Skeetes.
(c) Their high school teacher.
(d) The Satanists.
2. What shocking suggestion does Rebecca make, in regards to Enid going to college?
(a) Rebecca will follow Enid to college.
(b) Enid is too stupid to get in.
(c) Rebecca is already enrolled.
(d) Rebecca has signed up for acting classes.
3. Who shows up late at night at Josh's apartment in the first part of Chapter Eight, Part One?
(b) The police.
4. According to Enid, what was her only happy childhood memory?
(a) A trip with Joanie.
(b) Making snowmen.
(c) An outing with Carol.
(d) Visiting the city.
5. Enid thinks that being pregnant would be what?
(c) None of these.
6. What crime did Tom, the ex-priest, commit?
(c) Drug trafficking.
7. In the personals, the "Bearded Windbreaker" missed a connection on what date?
(a) Thursday the 18th.
(b) Friday the 19th.
(c) Saturday the 20th.
(d) Sunday the 21st.
8. What does a little old man buy for his wife that Enid thinks is "so cute"?
(a) Grocery store flowers.
(b) A box of chocolates.
(c) A puppy.
(d) A pair of diamond earrings.
9. Whose apartment do Enid and Rebecca visit after going to the record store?
(a) Bob Skeetes'.
(b) Enid's stepmother's.
10. While talking about her childhood with Rebecca, Enid wonders what has happened to all her old what?
(a) Love letters.
(b) Stuffed animals.
11. How long did "Bearded Windbreaker" wait at the diner?
(a) 10 minutes.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 25 minutes.
12. In reference to the personals, Enid once said that "DWF" stood for what?
(a) Desperately Wanting Family.
(c) Delightful Women Friend.
13. What does Enid call John after he insults her for being Jewish?
(a) "Stupid redneck hick."
(b) "Waste of space."
(d) "Uneducated moron."
14. Who does Enid hide from on the way home from the record store?
(a) Her first stepmother.
(b) Her stepmother.
(c) Her second stepmother.
(d) Her third stepmother.
15. When Enid shows up at Josh's apartment alone for the first time, he offers her a what?
(b) Piece of pie.
(d) Bus ticket.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter Five, what type of joke does Enid tell?
2. Enid describes a fetus as what?
3. What type of words does Enid begin using in preparation for her college exam?
4. Rebecca thinks she is putting more what into the friendship with Enid?
5. Just before kissing him, what does Enid tell Josh?
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)