|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the personals, the "Bearded Windbreaker" missed a connection on what date?
(a) Saturday the 20th.
(b) Sunday the 21st.
(c) Friday the 19th.
(d) Thursday the 18th.
2. Why do Rebecca and Enid propose to Josh?
(a) None of these.
(b) He is already engaged.
(c) They think he's cute.
(d) They need money.
3. What sport do Enid and Rebecca partake in, during Chapter Eight, Part One?
4. Enid gets upset when her dad has a date with whom?
(c) He does not date.
5. Rebecca thought Enid was what, as a child?
(a) A "little demon."
(b) A "role model."
(c) A "fattycake."
(d) A "little hosebag."
6. By Chapter Eight, Part One, Angels has become what?
(a) A historical monument.
(b) A hangout for losers.
7. While at Angels, Enid and Rebecca complain that they never see whom anymore?
(b) The Satanists.
8. Enid and Rebecca briefly stopped going to Angels due to whose presence?
(b) The Satanists.
(c) Their high school teacher.
(d) Bob Skeetes.
9. What are desserts called at Hubba Hubba?
(c) Tasty Nibbles.
10. What message is written on the garage in graffiti?
(a) Ghost World.
(b) You Can Do It.
(d) Seize the Day.
11. In a note, what do Rebecca and Enid accuse Josh of being?
12. In Chapter Six, what significant event surrounds the bus stop?
(a) An accident.
(b) Buses use it again.
(c) All of these.
(d) It catches on fire.
13. What is type of eatery is Hubba Hubba's?
(a) A pizzeria.
(b) An ice cream parlor.
(c) A 1950s diner.
(d) A steak house.
14. What time do Enid and Rebecca set up a date for "Bearded Windbreaker"?
(a) 5 p.m.
(b) 3 p.m.
(d) 10 p.m.
15. While talking about her childhood with Rebecca, Enid wonders what has happened to all her old what?
(a) Stuffed animals.
(b) Love letters.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Melorra joins her friends at Angels, Rebecca describes Melorra's haircut as what?
2. According to Enid, what was her only happy childhood memory?
3. Why do Rebecca and Enid read the personals?
4. John believes the Jewish population is what?
5. What did the "Bearded Windbreaker" find attractive about the woman in the missed connection?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)