|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Enid's father refer to her and Rebecca as?
(d) The help.
2. Enid thinks that being pregnant would be what?
(c) None of these.
3. Whose apartment do Enid and Rebecca visit after going to the record store?
(c) Bob Skeetes'.
(d) Enid's stepmother's.
4. What type of car does Enid buy?
(a) A hearse.
(b) A bug.
(c) A corvette.
(d) A minivan.
5. In a note, what do Rebecca and Enid accuse Josh of being?
6. While talking about her childhood with Rebecca, Enid wonders what has happened to all her old what?
(a) Love letters.
(d) Stuffed animals.
7. What shocking suggestion does Rebecca make, in regards to Enid going to college?
(a) Rebecca is already enrolled.
(b) Rebecca will follow Enid to college.
(c) Enid is too stupid to get in.
(d) Rebecca has signed up for acting classes.
8. What does a little old man buy for his wife that Enid thinks is "so cute"?
(a) A box of chocolates.
(b) A puppy.
(c) A pair of diamond earrings.
(d) Grocery store flowers.
9. Who shows up late at night at Josh's apartment in the first part of Chapter Eight, Part One?
(c) The police.
10. To avoid an intimate conversation with her father, Enid claims she needs to go get what?
(b) Feminine products.
(d) Fresh air.
11. What type of words does Enid begin using in preparation for her college exam?
12. How long did "Bearded Windbreaker" wait at the diner?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 10 minutes.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 25 minutes.
13. What sport do Enid and Rebecca partake in, during Chapter Eight, Part One?
14. What did the "Bearded Windbreaker" find attractive about the woman in the missed connection?
(a) Fur coat.
(b) Red hair.
(c) Her laugh.
(d) Flamboyant shoes.
15. What does Enid order at Hubba Hubba's?
(b) Onion rings.
(c) A steak.
(d) A bowl of pasta.
Short Answer Questions
1. Enid accuses Josh of being in love with whom?
2. Rebecca thought Enid was what, as a child?
3. According to Enid, what was her only happy childhood memory?
4. In reference to the personals, Enid once said that "DWF" stood for what?
5. When Melorra asks Enid what she has been up to, Enid says she has been doing what?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)