|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are desserts called at Hubba Hubba?
(a) Tasty Nibbles.
2. After taking the test, how long will it take Enid to know if she got into Strathmore?
(a) She will know right away.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 1 month.
(d) 1 week.
3. What did the "Bearded Windbreaker" find attractive about the woman in the missed connection?
(a) Flamboyant shoes.
(b) Fur coat.
(c) Red hair.
(d) Her laugh.
4. What sport do Enid and Rebecca partake in, during Chapter Eight, Part One?
5. Enid describes a fetus as what?
(a) A "tiny human."
(b) A "horrible monster."
(c) None of these.
(d) A "cute baby bean."
6. At the beginning of Chapter Five, what type of joke does Enid tell?
(c) Knock knock.
7. Just before kissing him, what does Enid tell Josh?
(a) She "hates Rebecca."
(b) She "practically loves him."
(c) She "plans to be a star."
(d) She "needs sexual experience."
8. What does Rebecca want to call the waiter at Hubba Hubba's?
(a) Billy the kid.
(b) Don Johnson.
(c) Jeffrey the goat.
(d) Weird Al.
9. Rebecca thinks she is putting more what into the friendship with Enid?
(b) All of these.
10. What crime did Tom, the ex-priest, commit?
(d) Drug trafficking.
11. When Enid's father tries to talk to her about being upset, she blames what as the cause?
12. What type of car does Enid buy?
(a) A corvette.
(b) A minivan.
(c) A hearse.
(d) A bug.
13. Why do Rebecca and Enid read the personals?
(a) To see if anyone wrote to them.
(b) To see if Bob has an ad.
(c) To make fun of people.
(d) Because they wrote an ad.
14. After seeing Mrs. Satanist, Enid promises Rebecca she won't do what?
(a) Go to college.
(b) Have sex with Josh.
(d) Call Bob Skeetes.
15. While at Angels, Enid and Rebecca complain that they never see whom anymore?
(b) The Satanists.
Short Answer Questions
1. Enid accuses Josh of being in love with whom?
2. What term do the girls use to describe Melorra in Chapter Seven?
3. Since Enid and Josh kissed, Rebecca is convinced that Josh what?
4. With his remark about the "Friendship Channel," John implies Enid is what?
5. What does Enid call the man who always sits on the bus bench?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)