|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In a note, what do Rebecca and Enid accuse Josh of being?
2. How long did "Bearded Windbreaker" wait at the diner?
(a) 25 minutes.
(b) 10 minutes.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 2 hours.
3. Enid gets upset when her dad has a date with whom?
(d) He does not date.
4. What type of words does Enid begin using in preparation for her college exam?
5. What does Enid call John after he insults her for being Jewish?
(b) "Uneducated moron."
(c) "Stupid redneck hick."
(d) "Waste of space."
6. After seeing Mrs. Satanist, Enid promises Rebecca she won't do what?
(a) Call Bob Skeetes.
(b) Have sex with Josh.
(d) Go to college.
7. Who drives Enid and Rebecca to spy on the date set for "Bearded Windbreaker"?
8. What does Josh give the homeless man on the side of the road?
9. In Chapter Six, Rebecca is scared Enid will what?
(a) Leave her.
(b) Go to Strathmore.
(c) Get accepted at Strathmore.
(d) All of these.
10. When Enid shows up at Josh's apartment alone for the first time, he offers her a what?
(a) Piece of pie.
(c) Bus ticket.
11. What crime did Tom, the ex-priest, commit?
(d) Drug trafficking.
12. John believes the Jewish population is what?
13. What message is written on the garage in graffiti?
(b) Seize the Day.
(c) You Can Do It.
(d) Ghost World.
14. After kissing Josh, what does Enid find on her bed at home?
(a) A new puppy.
(b) Her old stuffed animals.
(c) A box of old records.
(d) A note from Rebecca.
15. Enid takes a special class to learn how to do what?
(a) Speak Spanish.
(c) Play guitar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Rebecca and Enid propose to Josh?
2. In Chapter Six, what significant event surrounds the bus stop?
3. What type of car does Enid buy?
4. Rebecca and Enid want to set Josh up with whom?
5. What sport do Enid and Rebecca partake in, during Chapter Eight, Part One?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)