|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Enid and Rebecca get to Hubba Hubba?
(a) They ride bicycles.
(b) Enid drives.
(c) Bob give them a ride.
(d) They ride a bus.
2. Rebecca thinks she is putting more what into the friendship with Enid?
(a) All of these.
3. What type of music is playing at Hubba Hubba's?
(a) Italian opera.
(b) Classic Rock.
(c) Juke box.
(d) Piano music.
4. In a note, what do Rebecca and Enid accuse Josh of being?
5. Rebecca accuses Enid of lying about what?
(a) Wanting to go to college.
(b) Stealing money from her purse.
(c) An attraction to Bob Skeetes.
(d) Dying her hair.
6. After kissing Josh, what does Enid find on her bed at home?
(a) A note from Rebecca.
(b) A box of old records.
(c) A new puppy.
(d) Her old stuffed animals.
7. What crime did Tom, the ex-priest, commit?
(d) Drug trafficking.
8. In Chapter Six, what significant event surrounds the bus stop?
(a) An accident.
(b) It catches on fire.
(c) Buses use it again.
(d) All of these.
9. Enid gets upset when her dad has a date with whom?
(c) He does not date.
10. Rebecca makes fun of Enid because she never learned how to do what?
(c) Do a cartwheel.
(d) Speak Spanish.
11. In the personals, the "Bearded Windbreaker" missed a connection on what date?
(a) Saturday the 20th.
(b) Sunday the 21st.
(c) Thursday the 18th.
(d) Friday the 19th.
12. After Melorra joins her friends at Angels, Rebecca describes Melorra's haircut as what?
13. What does Enid order at Hubba Hubba's?
(a) A bowl of pasta.
(b) A steak.
(d) Onion rings.
14. What does Enid's father refer to her and Rebecca as?
(c) The help.
15. What does Enid call the man who always sits on the bus bench?
(c) Mr. Waits.
Short Answer Questions
1. While sitting on the bench after seeing Mrs. Satanist, what do Rebecca and Enid do?
2. What are Rebecca and Enid looking at in the beginning of Chapter Seven?
3. What sport do Enid and Rebecca partake in, during Chapter Eight, Part One?
4. According to Enid, what was her only happy childhood memory?
5. Enid takes a special class to learn how to do what?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)