|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of words does Enid begin using in preparation for her college exam?
2. What crime did Tom, the ex-priest, commit?
(a) Drug trafficking.
3. What time do Enid and Rebecca set up a date for "Bearded Windbreaker"?
(b) 10 p.m.
(c) 5 p.m.
(d) 3 p.m.
4. Enid accuses Josh of being in love with whom?
(a) Pat Shanke.
(c) Natalie Larios.
5. What are desserts called at Hubba Hubba?
(d) Tasty Nibbles.
6. According to Enid, what was her only happy childhood memory?
(a) An outing with Carol.
(b) Visiting the city.
(c) A trip with Joanie.
(d) Making snowmen.
7. How do Rebecca and Enid feel after tricking "Bearded Windbreaker"?
(d) None of these.
8. Just before kissing him, what does Enid tell Josh?
(a) She "needs sexual experience."
(b) She "practically loves him."
(c) She "hates Rebecca."
(d) She "plans to be a star."
9. Enid explains John's behavior as a result of having what?
(a) Few friends.
(b) A dad who didn't love him.
(c) A mom who didn't love him.
(d) A speech impediment.
10. Whose apartment do Enid and Rebecca visit after going to the record store?
(c) Enid's stepmother's.
(d) Bob Skeetes'.
11. How long did "Bearded Windbreaker" wait at the diner?
(a) 10 minutes.
(b) 25 minutes.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 2 hours.
12. What term do the girls use to describe Melorra in Chapter Seven?
(a) Southern Belle.
13. Rebecca thinks she is putting more what into the friendship with Enid?
(c) All of these.
14. Who shows up late at night at Josh's apartment in the first part of Chapter Eight, Part One?
(d) The police.
15. Enid takes a special class to learn how to do what?
(a) Speak Spanish.
(b) Play guitar.
Short Answer Questions
1. When they were kids, how did Rebecca and Enid feel about one another?
2. What does a little old man buy for his wife that Enid thinks is "so cute"?
3. Enid gets upset when her dad has a date with whom?
4. Rebecca and Enid take a trip to see what together?
5. Why do Rebecca and Enid read the personals?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)