|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What message is written on the garage in graffiti?
(b) You Can Do It.
(c) Ghost World.
(d) Seize the Day.
2. Why do Rebecca and Enid read the personals?
(a) To see if anyone wrote to them.
(b) To make fun of people.
(c) Because they wrote an ad.
(d) To see if Bob has an ad.
3. Enid takes a special class to learn how to do what?
(a) Play guitar.
(c) Speak Spanish.
4. Whose apartment do Enid and Rebecca visit after going to the record store?
(a) Bob Skeetes'.
(b) Enid's stepmother's.
5. What crime did Tom, the ex-priest, commit?
(d) Drug trafficking.
6. Enid and Rebecca briefly stopped going to Angels due to whose presence?
(b) Bob Skeetes.
(c) The Satanists.
(d) Their high school teacher.
7. How do Rebecca and Enid feel after tricking "Bearded Windbreaker"?
(d) None of these.
8. Enid gets upset when her dad has a date with whom?
(b) He does not date.
9. In Chapter Six, Rebecca is scared Enid will what?
(a) Leave her.
(b) Get accepted at Strathmore.
(c) Go to Strathmore.
(d) All of these.
10. To avoid an intimate conversation with her father, Enid claims she needs to go get what?
(a) Fresh air.
(d) Feminine products.
11. What type of words does Enid begin using in preparation for her college exam?
12. What type of music is playing at Hubba Hubba's?
(a) Italian opera.
(b) Juke box.
(c) Classic Rock.
(d) Piano music.
13. Rebecca thinks she is putting more what into the friendship with Enid?
(a) All of these.
14. Why do Rebecca and Enid propose to Josh?
(a) They think he's cute.
(b) None of these.
(c) They need money.
(d) He is already engaged.
15. What is type of eatery is Hubba Hubba's?
(a) An ice cream parlor.
(b) A 1950s diner.
(c) A pizzeria.
(d) A steak house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Rebecca thought Enid was what, as a child?
2. When Enid calls Bob Skeetes for the second time, why is she unable to leave a message?
3. Who does Enid hide from on the way home from the record store?
4. Rebecca and Enid take a trip to see what together?
5. Rebecca accuses Enid of lying about what?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)