1. At the beginning of Chapter One, where are Enid and Rebecca?
2. Why does Enid give Rebecca a hard time about the trendy magazine she owns?
3. According to Enid, the trendy magazine Rebecca owns is only for what?
4. On the night Enid mocks Rebecca for owning a trendy magazine, a televised comedian makes what type of jokes?
5. The two girls think the comedian on television is what?
6. What does Enid call the comedian?
7. According to Enid, the comedian looks like Rebecca's what?
This section contains 3,599 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)