|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight, Part Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a little old man buy for his wife that Enid thinks is "so cute"?
(a) A pair of diamond earrings.
(b) A puppy.
(c) Grocery store flowers.
(d) A box of chocolates.
2. What article of clothing lies abandoned on the sidewalk for days?
(a) A pair of pants.
(b) A bra.
(c) A pair of socks.
(d) A t-shirt.
3. After taking the test, how long will it take Enid to know if she got into Strathmore?
(a) She will know right away.
(b) 1 week.
(c) 1 month.
(d) 3 months.
4. What does Enid call the comedian?
(a) Their "clown."
(b) Their "boyfriend."
(c) Their "god."
(d) Their "best friend."
5. After making fun of Melorra's commercial, what does Rebecca ask Enid about her garage sale?
(a) If it was easy.
(b) If it was fun.
(c) If she'll do it again.
(d) How much money she made.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John Ellis tell the priest about Enid?
2. What does Josh give the homeless man on the side of the road?
3. What did John Crowley once paint on the car belonging to Enid's father?
4. What is Enid's goal, in terms of leaving town?
5. The men who know Bob Skeetes insinuate he is what?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)