|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight, Part Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the paths mentioned in Bob Skeetes' introductory reading lead to?
(a) "Fame and fortune."
(b) "Gloom and darkness."
(c) "Passion and romance."
2. When Enid wants to buy an embarrassing novelty item, from whom does she borrow money?
(a) Bob Skeetes.
3. According to Enid, what was her only happy childhood memory?
(a) An outing with Carol.
(b) A trip with Joanie.
(c) Making snowmen.
(d) Visiting the city.
4. What does a little old man buy for his wife that Enid thinks is "so cute"?
(a) A pair of diamond earrings.
(b) A box of chocolates.
(c) Grocery store flowers.
(d) A puppy.
5. When Enid's father tries to talk to her about being upset, she blames what as the cause?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Enid's goal, in terms of leaving town?
2. Why doesn't Rebecca want Naomi to know about her sexual experience?
3. Enid tells John Crowley she might attend what school?
4. What type of message does Enid leave on Bob Skeetes' answering machine?
5. Rebecca accuses Enid of lying about what?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)