|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much did Enid plan to sell "Goofie Gus" for?
(a) One dollar.
(b) Five dollars.
(c) Ten dollars.
(d) Fifty cents.
2. According to Enid, the comedian looks like Rebecca's what?
3. Following Enid's garage sale, what time do Enid and Rebecca get to Angels?
(a) 12:00 p.m.
(b) 1:30 p.m.
(c) 5:00 p.m.
(d) 4:30 p.m.
4. Why does Enid leave her garage sale items outside?
(a) She doesn't want them.
(b) All of these.
(c) She wants to go to Angels.
(d) She gets distracted.
5. When was Enid born?
(a) December 23, 1979.
(b) March 10, 1979.
(c) June 1, 1979.
(d) January 4, 1979.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose business card does Enid find in her pocket?
2. What was Allen Weinstein's financial status?
3. How old was Enid when she lost her virginity?
4. What does Allen Weinstein's mother do for a living?
5. At the beginning of Chapter Four, Rebecca suggests Enid has gone to what?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)