|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Enid, the trendy magazine Rebecca owns is only for what?
(a) Rich housewives.
(b) Boring political people.
(c) Drug addicts.
(d) Girls who attend prep school.
2. In Chapter Two, what is Enid's complaint about a box of cookies?
(a) It is pornographic.
(b) The art is low quality.
(c) It contains transfat.
(d) It is too appealing.
3. What does Melorra do for a living?
(a) Works for Greenpeace.
4. When Enid wants to buy an embarrassing novelty item, from whom does she borrow money?
(c) Bob Skeetes.
5. Who did Rebecca lose her virginity with?
(c) Mr. Pierce.
(d) Bob Skeetes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Enid run home at the end of Chapter Two?
2. What is "Goofie Gus"?
3. According to Enid, what type of haircut does the guy have who wants to buy "Goofie Gus"?
4. What does Enid think of the customer who also fantasizes about the Satanist couple?
5. How long was the love letter Allen Weinstein wrote to Enid?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)