|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rebecca and Enid fail to recognize what childhood friend?
(c) A pop star.
2. When Enid wants to buy an embarrassing novelty item, from whom does she borrow money?
(b) Bob Skeetes.
3. Why doesn't Rebecca want Naomi to know about her sexual experience?
(a) Rebecca respects Naomi.
(b) Rebecca loves the guy.
(c) Rebecca doesn't like her.
(d) Rebecca is lying about it.
4. Why does Enid refuse to sell "Goofie Gus" to the man who wants to buy it?
(a) She thinks the man is a jerk.
(b) She changed her mind.
(c) The man tried to steal it.
(d) It is a lemon.
5. What does Enid call the comedian?
(a) Their "boyfriend."
(b) Their "best friend."
(c) Their "god."
(d) Their "clown."
Short Answer Questions
1. At Angels, the cashier claims the Satanist couple are what?
2. What surprising fact did Enid learn about Allen Weinstein from his love letter?
3. What does Allen Weinstein's mother do for a living?
4. After Enid mentions plans to go see a certain author, Rebecca claims to hate what?
5. In Chapter Two, what is Enid's complaint about a box of cookies?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)