|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At Angels, the cashier claims the Satanist couple are what?
(a) Nice people.
2. At the beginning of Chapter Four, Rebecca suggests Enid has gone to what?
(a) Visit Mr. Pierce.
(b) The moon.
(d) The Renaissance Fair.
3. After making fun of Melorra's commercial, what does Rebecca ask Enid about her garage sale?
(a) If it was easy.
(b) If it was fun.
(c) How much money she made.
(d) If she'll do it again.
4. Why does John Ellis's companion want the pictures he shows Enid?
(a) To defy John's wishes.
(b) To turn over to the police.
(c) To show his mother.
(d) For sexual purposes.
5. What surprising fact did Enid learn about Allen Weinstein from his love letter?
(a) He couldn't spell.
(b) She was his first sexual partner.
(c) He wanted to marry her.
(d) He had a girlfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Enid attempt to fantasize about in Chapter Three?
2. Why does Enid run home at the end of Chapter Two?
3. Who did Rebecca lose her virginity with?
4. When Enid tells Rebecca about the men who know Bob Skeetes, she describes them as what?
5. What is "Goofie Gus"?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)