|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Melorra do for a living?
(c) Works for Greenpeace.
2. What place does Enid convince Josh to take her?
(a) A sex shop.
(b) The mall.
(c) A museum.
(d) A motorcycle shop.
3. After making fun of Melorra's commercial, what does Rebecca ask Enid about her garage sale?
(a) If she'll do it again.
(b) If it was fun.
(c) How much money she made.
(d) If it was easy.
4. Rebecca and Enid fail to recognize what childhood friend?
(b) A pop star.
5. Why does Enid refuse to sell "Goofie Gus" to the man who wants to buy it?
(a) She changed her mind.
(b) She thinks the man is a jerk.
(c) It is a lemon.
(d) The man tried to steal it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Allen Weinstein's financial status?
2. What did Enid's father change their last name to?
3. In Chapter Three, Enid suggests she and Rebecca should be what?
4. Where did Enid have a disturbing encounter with John Ellis and one of his friends?
5. What type of message does Enid leave on Bob Skeetes' answering machine?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)