|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with Carrie Vandenurg's beauty mark?
(a) It is cancer.
(b) It is ugly.
(c) It turned yellow.
(d) It fell off.
2. Why do Rebecca and Enid plan to go to the park in Chapter Three?
(a) To play in the sandbox.
(b) To find Bob Skeetes.
(c) To swing.
(d) To play tennis.
3. What sarcastic remark does Rebecca make about John Crowley?
(a) "He's smart."
(b) "He's a genius."
(c) "He's cute."
(d) "He's likeable."
4. On the night Enid mocks Rebecca for owning a trendy magazine, a televised comedian makes what type of jokes?
5. When Enid tells Rebecca about the men who know Bob Skeetes, she describes them as what?
(a) Bounty hunters.
(c) Sports stars.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does a dual breakfast cost at Angels?
2. The men who know Bob Skeetes insinuate he is what?
3. How often does the Satanic couple come to Angels?
4. What did Enid's father change their last name to?
5. What does John Ellis tell the priest about Enid?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)