|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Enid's opinion of John Ellis?
(a) He is unoriginal.
(b) He is fun.
(c) He is a stalker.
(d) He is intriguing.
2. The two girls think the comedian on television is what?
3. After making fun of Melorra's commercial, what does Rebecca ask Enid about her garage sale?
(a) If it was easy.
(b) If she'll do it again.
(c) How much money she made.
(d) If it was fun.
4. What did John Crowley once paint on the car belonging to Enid's father?
(a) "Hot Rod."
5. Why does Enid give Rebecca a hard time about the trendy magazine she owns?
(a) Rebecca wrote for the magazine.
(b) Rebecca only reads this magazine.
(c) Rebecca supposedly hates it.
(d) Rebecca's photo is in the magazine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Enid leave her garage sale items outside?
2. How long was the love letter Allen Weinstein wrote to Enid?
3. According to Enid, the trendy magazine Rebecca owns is only for what?
4. What does Enid think of the customer who also fantasizes about the Satanist couple?
5. How much did Enid plan to sell "Goofie Gus" for?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)