|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Rebecca and Enid plan to go to the park in Chapter Three?
(a) To swing.
(b) To play in the sandbox.
(c) To play tennis.
(d) To find Bob Skeetes.
2. In Chapter Three, Enid suggests she and Rebecca should be what?
(c) Dog walkers.
3. When was Enid born?
(a) January 4, 1979.
(b) March 10, 1979.
(c) June 1, 1979.
(d) December 23, 1979.
4. The men who know Bob Skeetes insinuate he is what?
5. What color does Enid dye her hair?
Short Answer Questions
1. The two girls think the comedian on television is what?
2. Enid changes her style to what type of look?
3. Why does Enid refuse to sell "Goofie Gus" to the man who wants to buy it?
4. What sarcastic remark does Rebecca make about John Crowley?
5. At the beginning of Chapter One, where are Enid and Rebecca?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)