|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Enid, the trendy magazine Rebecca owns is only for what?
(a) Girls who attend prep school.
(b) Boring political people.
(c) Rich housewives.
(d) Drug addicts.
2. What color does Enid dye her hair?
3. What does John Crowley plan to do with his life?
(b) Make money.
(c) Be an artist.
(d) Help people.
4. What does Melorra do for a living?
(c) Works for Greenpeace.
5. On the night Enid mocks Rebecca for owning a trendy magazine, a televised comedian makes what type of jokes?
Short Answer Questions
1. After making fun of Melorra's commercial, what does Rebecca ask Enid about her garage sale?
2. What did John Crowley once paint on the car belonging to Enid's father?
3. In Melorra's commercial, what does she say about voting?
4. The day of Enid's garage sale, she watches television with Rebecca and whom?
5. What does John Ellis tell the priest about Enid?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)