|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Enid born?
(a) March 10, 1979.
(b) June 1, 1979.
(c) December 23, 1979.
(d) January 4, 1979.
2. What age does John Crowley plan to retire?
3. When Enid tells Rebecca about the men who know Bob Skeetes, she describes them as what?
(a) Bounty hunters.
(d) Sports stars.
4. What does Enid call the comedian?
(a) Their "best friend."
(b) Their "boyfriend."
(c) Their "clown."
(d) Their "god."
5. After making fun of Melorra's commercial, what does Rebecca ask Enid about her garage sale?
(a) If she'll do it again.
(b) If it was fun.
(c) How much money she made.
(d) If it was easy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is "Goofie Gus"?
2. How much does a dual breakfast cost at Angels?
3. In Chapter Two, what is Enid's complaint about a box of cookies?
4. What does John Crowley plan to do with his life?
5. What type of message does Enid leave on Bob Skeetes' answering machine?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)