|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter One, where are Enid and Rebecca?
(b) Rebecca's house.
(c) Enid's house.
2. Why does Enid refuse to sell "Goofie Gus" to the man who wants to buy it?
(a) She changed her mind.
(b) It is a lemon.
(c) The man tried to steal it.
(d) She thinks the man is a jerk.
3. Who gave Enid "Goofie Gus"?
(a) John Mathers.
(b) David Lipton.
(c) Matt Wilson.
(d) Joe Smith.
4. According to Enid, the trendy magazine Rebecca owns is only for what?
(a) Girls who attend prep school.
(b) Boring political people.
(c) Rich housewives.
(d) Drug addicts.
5. What does a patron fantasize about, in reference to the Satanist couple?
(a) They are Mr. and Mrs. Claus.
(b) They are brother and sister.
(c) They are husband and wife.
(d) They are undercover CIA agents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Melorra do for a living?
2. What is Enid's astrological animal?
3. After Enid mentions plans to go see a certain author, Rebecca claims to hate what?
4. What does Enid think of the customer who also fantasizes about the Satanist couple?
5. Enid describes Bob Skeetes' tan' as what?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)