|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gave Enid "Goofie Gus"?
(a) Joe Smith.
(b) David Lipton.
(c) John Mathers.
(d) Matt Wilson.
2. What does Bob Skeetes offer Enid at her garage sale?
(a) A bite of his sandwich.
(b) A free bicycle.
(c) A ride to church.
(d) A free reading.
3. Why does Enid leave her garage sale items outside?
(a) All of these.
(b) She doesn't want them.
(c) She gets distracted.
(d) She wants to go to Angels.
4. On the night Enid mocks Rebecca for owning a trendy magazine, a televised comedian makes what type of jokes?
5. Rebecca and Enid fail to recognize what childhood friend?
(b) A pop star.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John Ellis call Rebecca?
2. The day of Enid's garage sale, she watches television with Rebecca and whom?
3. In Chapter Two, what is Enid's complaint about a box of cookies?
4. The two girls think the comedian on television is what?
5. The same night Enid makes fun of Rebecca's trendy magazine, Rebecca accuses Enid of wanting to do what with John Ellis?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)