|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Enid call the comedian?
(a) Their "boyfriend."
(b) Their "god."
(c) Their "clown."
(d) Their "best friend."
2. Whose business card does Enid find in her pocket?
(d) Bob Skeetes.
3. The same night Enid makes fun of Rebecca's trendy magazine, Rebecca accuses Enid of wanting to do what with John Ellis?
(a) Have sex.
(b) Be his best friend.
(c) Run away.
(d) Go to a concert.
4. When Enid tells Rebecca about the men who know Bob Skeetes, she describes them as what?
(c) Bounty hunters.
(d) Sports stars.
5. According to Enid, the comedian looks like Rebecca's what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is "Goofie Gus"?
2. Why do Rebecca and Enid plan to go to the park in Chapter Three?
3. What sarcastic remark does Rebecca make about John Crowley?
4. After Enid's garage sale, she and Rebecca bump into the Satanists at what location?
5. At Angels, the cashier claims the Satanist couple are what?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)