|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did John Crowley once paint on the car belonging to Enid's father?
(d) "Hot Rod."
2. What does Rebecca want to call the waiter at Hubba Hubba's?
(a) Jeffrey the goat.
(b) Weird Al.
(c) Billy the kid.
(d) Don Johnson.
3. In reference to the personals, Enid once said that "DWF" stood for what?
(b) Desperately Wanting Family.
(c) Delightful Women Friend.
4. When Enid shows up at Josh's apartment alone for the first time, he offers her a what?
(b) Bus ticket.
(c) Piece of pie.
5. When Enid's father tries to talk to her about being upset, she blames what as the cause?
Short Answer Questions
1. What time do Enid and Rebecca set up a date for "Bearded Windbreaker"?
2. What message is written on the garage in graffiti?
3. To avoid an intimate conversation with her father, Enid claims she needs to go get what?
4. In Chapter Three, Rebecca claims the last guy Enid was interested in was whom?
5. At the beginning of Chapter Five, what type of joke does Enid tell?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)