|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rebecca thought Enid was what, as a child?
(a) A "fattycake."
(b) A "little demon."
(c) A "little hosebag."
(d) A "role model."
2. What type of music is playing at Hubba Hubba's?
(a) Italian opera.
(b) Piano music.
(c) Classic Rock.
(d) Juke box.
3. What time do Enid and Rebecca set up a date for "Bearded Windbreaker"?
(a) 3 p.m.
(b) 5 p.m.
(d) 10 p.m.
4. In Chapter Three, Enid suggests she and Rebecca should be what?
(b) Dog walkers.
5. What type of message does Enid leave on Bob Skeetes' answering machine?
(d) She doesn't leave a message.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose business card does Enid find in her pocket?
2. Who drives Enid and Rebecca to spy on the date set for "Bearded Windbreaker"?
3. Rebecca and Enid think homeless people asking for money are what?
4. When Enid's father tries to talk to her about being upset, she blames what as the cause?
5. What does a little old man buy for his wife that Enid thinks is "so cute"?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)