|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Enid order at Hubba Hubba's?
(a) Onion rings.
(b) A bowl of pasta.
(d) A steak.
2. At the beginning of Chapter Five, what type of joke does Enid tell?
(b) Knock knock.
3. To avoid an intimate conversation with her father, Enid claims she needs to go get what?
(a) Feminine products.
(c) Fresh air.
4. What message is written on the garage in graffiti?
(b) Ghost World.
(c) Seize the Day.
(d) You Can Do It.
5. What are Rebecca and Enid looking at in the beginning of Chapter Seven?
(a) Enid's attack.
(b) Old photos.
(c) The neighborhood boy.
(d) The Internet.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the personals, the "Bearded Windbreaker" missed a connection on what date?
2. Enid tells John Crowley she might attend what school?
3. Who does Enid attempt to fantasize about in Chapter Three?
4. How does Bob Skeetes feel when he hears the message from Enid on his machine?
5. After Enid mentions plans to go see a certain author, Rebecca claims to hate what?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)