|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter Five, what type of joke does Enid tell?
(a) Knock knock.
2. What type of music is playing at Hubba Hubba's?
(a) Italian opera.
(b) Juke box.
(c) Classic Rock.
(d) Piano music.
3. What type of school does John Crowley go to?
4. What type of message does Enid leave on Bob Skeetes' answering machine?
(d) She doesn't leave a message.
5. Why do Rebecca and Enid read the personals?
(a) To see if anyone wrote to them.
(b) To see if Bob has an ad.
(c) Because they wrote an ad.
(d) To make fun of people.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose business card does Enid find in her pocket?
2. How long did "Bearded Windbreaker" wait at the diner?
3. What message is written on the garage in graffiti?
4. What time do Enid and Rebecca set up a date for "Bearded Windbreaker"?
5. Rebecca thinks she is putting more what into the friendship with Enid?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)