1. At the beginning of Chapter One, where are Enid and Rebecca?
(b) Rebecca's house.
(c) Enid's house.
2. Why does Enid give Rebecca a hard time about the trendy magazine she owns?
(a) Rebecca wrote for the magazine.
(b) Rebecca's photo is in the magazine.
(c) Rebecca supposedly hates it.
(d) Rebecca only reads this magazine.
3. According to Enid, the trendy magazine Rebecca owns is only for what?
(a) Drug addicts.
(b) Girls who attend prep school.
(c) Rich housewives.
(d) Boring political people.
4. On the night Enid mocks Rebecca for owning a trendy magazine, a televised comedian makes what type of jokes?
5. The two girls think the comedian on television is what?
6. What does Enid call the comedian?
(a) Their "god."
(b) Their "best friend."
(c) Their "clown."
(d) Their "boyfriend."
7. According to Enid, the comedian looks like Rebecca's what?
This section contains 3,599 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)