Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The CIA suspected Pakistani intelligence worked with bin Laden and trained recruits to fight where?
2. Where on his inventory of threats the U.S. faced did Tenet rank bin Laden in 1999?
3. The Hamburg cell, which derived its name from the German city it met in, included which members?
(a) Mohammed Atta, Ramzai Binalshibh, Ziad Jarrah, Marwan al-Shehhi.
(b) Mohammed Atta, Ramzai Binalshibh, Ziad Jarrah, Hamid Karzai.
(c) Mohammed Atef, Ramzai Binalshibh, Ziad Jarrah, Marwan al-Shehhi.
(d) Mohammed Atta, Hallaladin Haqqanni, Ziad Jarrah, Marwan al-Shehhi.
4. The first CIA Northern Afghanistan Liaison Team (NALT-1) flew by what means from Dushanbe to the Panjshir Valley in 1997?
(a) U.S. Air Force helicopters.
(b) Massoud's helicopters.
(c) U.S. Army helicopters.
(d) U.S. Marine Corps helicopters.
5. Madeleine Albright and who else declared publicly multiple times the U.S. would align with no side in Afghan's war?
(a) Richard Clarke, Tom Simons.
(b) Karl F. "Rick" Inderfurth, Tom Pickering.
(c) Richard Clarke, Karl F. "Rick" Inderfurth.
(d) Tom Pickering, Tom Simons
Short Answer Questions
1. Six weeks after Massoud took Kabul, what was first on a list of strict rules imposed by religious police?
2. In each case that the Clinton Cabinet considered cruise missile strikes, what was a decisive problem?
3. Plans were made for Ahmed to visit the U.S. when?
4. Bin Laden practiced operational security that was intensive and he was cautious of what?
5. How did Tenet view terrorism in terms of the level of threat it represented to the U.S. and the world?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)