|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bin Laden was sponsoring jihad in Communist Yemen and opposed the Saudi government when they allowed American troops in to liberate which nation?
2. What casualties resulted when Kasi fired upon employees as they entered the CIA headquarters on 23 January 1993?
(a) 1 killed, 4 wounded.
(b) 3 killed, 5 wounded.
(c) 5 killed, 3 wounded.
(d) 2 killed, 3 wounded.
3. What city was a haven for noted radical Carlos the Jackal?
4. According to Chapter 10, where did Jallaladin Haqqanni operate near and test weapons and equipment for the CIA?
(a) Pelican's Beak.
(b) Eagle's Beak.
(c) Parrot's Beak.
(d) Hawk's Beak.
5. Yosef and his associates also had plans to hijack a plane and crash it where?
(b) White House.
(c) U.N. headquarters.
(d) CIA headquarters.
Short Answer Questions
1. How frequently did Casey visit the Saudis and Pakistanis?
2. Terrorists met at the Zawhar Kili camp that the U.S. attacked with Tomahawk missiles resulting in what to bin Laden?
3. Prince Turki al-Faisal was chief of Saudi intelligence during what period?
4. The Saudi journalists' letter of introduction came from whose computer, but Massoud was too busy to meet them initially?
5. Since the equipment was already in place, the CIA decided to use it for whose capture?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)