Quiz: Chapters 8-9 to Chapters 10-12
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Bin Laden had already formed the al-Qaeda and moved his family back to Saudi Arabia in what year?
2. Who was the new Department of State special envoy to the Afghan resistance that served from 1989-1992?
a) Peter Timmons.
b) Thomas Peterson.
c) Peter Tomsen.
d) Peter Thompson.
3. By what time had bin Laden moved to Peshawar?
4. The CIA-sponsored rebels were facing what type of constant Soviet attacks in 1986?
5. After he was attacked by the Soviets at Jaji, bin Laden met Aymen al-Zawahiri, preached global jihad,...
This section contains 341 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)