|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hart also met regularly with Akhtar due Rahman, who directed the ISI, Pakistan's intelligence agency known as what?
(a) Intra-Services Intelligence.
(b) Inter-Services Intelligence.
(c) Intro-Services Intelligence.
(d) Inter-Secret Intelligence.
2. Massoud was a top target for the Soviets because his group used and repaired captured weapons and equipment against which nationality?
3. Saudi intelligence used what type of charities to funnel money to Afghanistan?
4. By 1996, Massoud's popularity stood where?
5. What was the Taliban trying to clear Afghanistan of?
(a) Religious leaders.
(b) Military dictator.
(d) Elected officials.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the Soviets attack bin Laden's camp at Jaji which established him as a warrior with Arab jihadists?
2. When was Bin Laden in Saudi Arabia to promote radical Islamic policies that irritated the government that he had to leave?
3. Who was the Afghan bureau chief for the ISI from 1983-1987?
4. What group did Massoud join while at Kabul Polytechnic Institute?
5. The success of the CIA depended on Hart's ability to work with Akhtar due Rahman in developing what list?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)