|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Torey usually able to see Arkie?
(b) Before school.
2. What did Jade refuse to do in front of other people?
(b) All of these.
(d) Look people in the eye.
3. What part of the classroom did Jadie like best?
(a) The dark corner.
(b) The window seat.
(c) The bathroom.
(d) The cloakroom.
4. What did Jadie say she could get to come out of the stolen animal?
5. Why was Jadie not in her classroom at the beginning of Torey's second year?
(a) She was injured.
(b) She was afraid of Torey.
(c) She was protecting Amber.
(d) She wanted to go to regular class.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Torey know Jadie could stand upright?
2. Who hears Jadie scream in the cloakroom?
3. Where did Torey go to spend time with Hugh?
4. Where had Hugh seen the quartered circle before?
5. How many students did Torey have when she first got to Pecking?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)