|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Section 2 (from page 187).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What phrase best describes Feng's emotions after seeing Gerutha?
(a) Weak and sickened by love.
(b) Joyful to have found love.
(c) Fornlorn and discouraged that Gerutha is married.
(d) Frusterated because he missed his chance with Gerutha.
2. Who does Geruthe suggest as a good wife for Hamblet?
(a) A foreign princess.
(b) Fengon's daughter.
(d) A daughter of a royal cousin.
3. Who does Gerutha confide in when she becomes worried about Amleth's moodiness?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her chambermaid.
4. Which character has proven to be very untrustworthy in the story?
5. What does Gertrude think she should have done immediately after King Hamlet's death?
(a) Asserted her son's right to the throne.
(b) Ran away from Denmark.
(c) Killed Polonius.
(d) Killed Claudius.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word best describes how Geruthe feels when she is with Fengon?
2. What is one reason Horvendil wants his son, Hamblet, to return from school?
3. What does Geruthe tell Corambis that the favor is for?
4. Geruthe is now forty-seven years old. When was the last time Geruthe and Fengon have seen each other?
5. Who is Sandro?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)