|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Section 2 (from page 187).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first present that Fengon gives Geruthe when they meet for the second time?
(a) A new horse.
(b) A cloisonny pendant.
(c) A silk scarf.
(d) A beautiful doll.
2. Which statement best describes Gerutha's response to the songbirds?
(a) Quietly content.
(b) Angry and frusterated.
(c) Confused and silent.
(d) Sad and empathetic.
3. What word best describes Feng´s feelings toward his bother Horwendil?
4. How does Gerutha feel about the way Horwendil treats her?
(a) Gerutha feels that Horwendil is a good king and very romantic.
(b) Gerutha feels that Horwendil is violent and she is afraid of him.
(c) Gerutha feels that Horwendil will become more romantic as they gain more experience together.
(d) Gerutha feels that Horwendil only cherishes her for his public position.
5. What has Fengon made a vow of renunciation for?
(a) He had renounced his love for Geruthe.
(b) He had renounced his country.
(c) He had renounced the sight, sound, and scent of Geruthe.
(d) He had renounced his loyality to his brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Horvendil intend to do with Corambis?
2. On what day does Claudius schedule an official audience at court?
3. What did Gerutha want to name her son?
4. What does Fengon do that starts his meeting with Geruthe badly?
5. What does the situation with the songbirds reveal about Horwendil's personality?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)