|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Section 2 (from page 187).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Sandro?
(a) Ophelia's lover.
(b) Ona's brother.
(c) Feng's squire.
(d) Horwendil's childhood friend.
2. Why does Rorik believe that Horwendil is a good match for his daughter?
(a) Horwendil is a brave and well-loved ruler.
(b) Horwendil is an excellent father.
(c) Horwendil is a rich merchant.
(d) Horwendil is a great athlete.
3. In what city does the Hamlet story have a history of being printed?
(a) New York.
4. On what day does Claudius schedule an official audience at court?
(a) Saint Stephen's Day.
(b) Saint Margaret's Day.
(c) Pentacost Sunday.
(d) Saint Patrick's Day.
5. Why does Corambis agree to giving Geruthe what she asks for?
(a) Because Corambis is in love with Geruthe.
(b) Because he is aways loyal to the king.
(c) Because he remembers the girl she was before she married Horvendil.
(d) Because Geruthe asked so nicely.
Short Answer Questions
1. What explanation does Polonius give for Hamlet's character?
2. How is Horvendil killed?
3. What does Gerutha do to pass the sleigh trip after the wedding?
4. How would Claudius describe Hamlet?
5. What does Hamlet agree to do for Claudius?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)