|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Section 3 (page 39 to 78).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what age does Feng return to Denmark?
2. Which point sparks the argument over Amleth leaving to study in the next year?
(a) That Amleth is disturbed by the friendship between Gerutha and Feng.
(b) That Horwendil is unsatisfied with Gerutha.
(c) That Horwendil is leaving the country for a time.
(d) That Amleth is unhappy at Elsinore.
3. What is Gerutha's explanation for spending so much time with Feng?
(a) That she feels badly for him since he often sulks in loneliness.
(b) That she is Feng's only company, since Horwendil is often busy.
(c) That she simply is concerned for his health.
(d) That she helps Feng to study German.
4. What does Gerutha think about Horwendil?
(a) That he manipulates her father.
(b) That he uses people for his own selfish ambitions.
(c) That he abuses his bother Feng.
(d) That he fights just to prove his bravery.
5. Why does Gerutha feel snubbed by Horwendil on their wedding night?
(a) Because Horwendil did not want to sleep next to her.
(b) Because Horwendil did not dance with her.
(c) Because Horwendil did not want to talk to her.
(d) Because Horwendil did not take an interest in her sexually.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Ophelia?
2. Which words best describe Feng?
3. Which of the following is a name in Part 2?
4. How does Gerutha feel about the way Horwendil treats her?
5. How does Rorik respond to his daughter´s strong opinion of marriage?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)