|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Section 3 (page 39 to 78).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Horwendil talk about on the trip after their wedding?
(a) He talks about how beautiful Gerutha is.
(b) He talks about who was and was not at their wedding.
(c) He talks about how he will make a great king.
(d) He talks about how fun the party was.
2. What happens to Horwendil as he becomes a more accomplished king?
(a) He becomes more interested in other women.
(b) He becomes increasingly more distant to Gerutha.
(c) He becomes a much better warrior with age.
(d) He becomes more romantic.
3. Why is the importance of displaying the bloody bed sheet?
(a) It means that Gerutha is sick.
(b) It means that Horwendil is having an affair.
(c) It proves that any son born by Gerutha is from Horwendil.
(d) It proves that Gerutha was not a virgin.
4. What advise does Corambus give Gerutha to make her think less about her marriage?
(a) He tells her to read less and exercise more.
(b) He tells her to speak to Horwendil about her feelings.
(c) He tells her to stop gossiping and be a better wife.
(d) He tells her to sleep more.
5. What does Corambus say about Amleth's moodiness?
(a) That perhaps they are just roles he is trying on for size.
(b) That perhaps he is unbalanced or addled in the brain.
(c) That Amleth is very weak and so he is moody.
(d) That Amleth is an angry boy and he show it as moodiness.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT a name in Part 3?
2. What does Rorik believe about love?
3. What is made clear about Gerutha's opinion of Horwendil?
4. What is the important event that occurs in the springtime for Gerutha.
5. How do Gerutha and Feng usually pass their time together?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)