|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Section 2 (page 20 to 38).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was missing from Gerutha and Horwendil's wedding that upsets Horwendil?
(a) Gerutha's father, Rorik.
(b) His brother, Feng.
(c) His mother.
(d) His uncle.
2. What does the situation with the songbirds reveal about Horwendil's personality?
(a) That he is passive and kind.
(b) That he is kind and generous.
(c) That he is forceful and selfish.
(d) That he is sweet and romantic.
3. Why does Gerutha move back to Elsinore?
(a) To become queen.
(b) To make Horwendil angry.
(c) To take care of her father.
(d) To give birth to her son.
4. How does Horwendil respond to Gerutha's thorniness?
(a) He becomes angry and violent.
(b) He becomes frusterated and leaves her.
(c) He loves her more.
(d) He is amused.
5. Which of the following is NOT a name in Part 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Horwendil make the songbirds sing for Gerutha?
2. Which is evidence that Horwendil does not really love Gerutha?
3. Where do Gerutha and Horwendil go immediately after their wedding?
4. Who is Magrit married to?
5. How is Amleth like his father?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)