|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Section 1 (through page 19).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character benefits the least by the marriage of Gerutha and Horwendil?
2. What characteristic about Horwendil is enticing to Gerutha?
(a) He is athletic and strong.
(b) He writes poetry and is very intelligent.
(c) He is romantic and desires her attention.
(d) He constantly dismisses her attempts to rouse him.
3. What does the situation with the songbirds reveal about Horwendil's personality?
(a) That he is sweet and romantic.
(b) That he is passive and kind.
(c) That he is forceful and selfish.
(d) That he is kind and generous.
4. Which character starts the story as a wise councilor?
5. What is made clear about Gerutha's opinion of Horwendil?
(a) That she thinks he will be a good husband.
(b) The she thinks he has the ability to be romantic.
(c) That she thinks he is ugly and undesirable.
(d) That she thinks he is selfish brute.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rorik believe about love?
2. Which statement best describes Gerutha's attitude about marrying Horwendil?
3. What does Gerutha think about Horwendil?
4. Who is Horwendil's squire?
5. Which of the following is NOT a name in Part 3?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)