|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Section 1 (page 163 to 187).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Horvendil's words, what is the cause of people suffering?
(a) Disrupting the flow of goodness from God to king to the people.
(b) People forced into bad situations.
(c) People making bad decisions.
(d) People made victim of a bad king.
2. Who does Gerutha confide in when she becomes worried about Amleth's moodiness?
(b) Her father.
(d) Her chambermaid.
3. In what season do Gerutha and Horwendil get married?
4. Why does Geruthe summon Corambis on a day that the king is out?
(a) Because she thinks that the king would interfer in their conversation.
(b) Because she thinks Corambis would tell the king if he were in the castle.
(c) Because she is afraid that the king would be curious about their conversation.
(d) Because she is afraid Corambis will not see her if the king is near.
5. Who has betrayed Fengon to the king?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gerutha fear about being attracted to a man?
2. Which statement is NOT a reason for Hamlet to stay at Elsinore?
3. Which character reflects on a difficulty in loving Hamlet?
4. Why does Gerutha feel snubbed by Horwendil on their wedding night?
5. How does Ophelia describe Hamlet's disposition to women?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)