|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Section 1 (page 163 to 187).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was missing from Gerutha and Horwendil's wedding that upsets Horwendil?
(a) His mother.
(b) Gerutha's father, Rorik.
(c) His uncle.
(d) His brother, Feng.
2. Why don't Gerutha and Horwendil have more children?
(a) They can't afford to have more children.
(b) Gerutha does not want more children.
(c) They try, but Gerutha is unable to get pregnant.
(d) Horwendil does not want more children.
3. What is Gerutha's interpretation of the songbirds singing?
(a) That they are singing about their imprisionment.
(b) That they are singing about their happiness.
(c) That they are singing about their past.
(d) That they are singing about love.
4. What is unfair about how Rorik treats Horwendil compared to how he treats Feng?
(a) Rorik pays Horwendil double the money of Feng, although the brothers completed the same service.
(b) Rorik allows Feng to visit Gerutha more than Horwendil.
(c) Rorik gives Horwendil a larger manor than Feng when the brothers come to visit.
(d) Rorik allows Feng to hunt with his horses during the their visit.
5. What does Horvendil intend to do with Fengon?
(a) Execute him.
(b) Torture him.
(c) Seize his assests and banish him.
(d) Make him the court jester.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Fengon use to describe love?
2. Which statement is NOT a reason for Hamlet to stay at Elsinore?
3. What does Horvendil intend to do with Corambis?
4. Which character benefits the least by the marriage of Gerutha and Horwendil?
5. What does Geruthe want from Fengon?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)