|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Section 1 (page 163 to 187).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Feng give Gerutha as a gift during her visit?
(a) A locket.
(b) A love letter.
(c) A horse.
(d) A falcon.
2. How old is Gerutha when the story begins?
3. How does Ophelia describe Hamlet to Gertrude?
(a) He can be very slow to think and make decisions.
(b) He can be very moody and difficult to be around.
(c) He can be very sweet and romantic.
(d) He can be very short tempered and violent.
4. What does Geruthe do immediately after she is kissed by Fengon in the royal palace?
(a) She pulls away from Fengon.
(b) She kisses Fengon again.
(c) She laughs with happiness.
(d) She tells Fengon that she loves him.
5. What does Gerutha notice about Rorik's face as he gives her his blessing?
(a) She notices that he looks tired and sick.
(b) She notices that he appears lonely.
(c) She notices that he looks happy for her.
(d) She notices that he has a strange scar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Magrit married to?
2. Which character is the most emotionally distant?
3. What does Gerutha do to pass the sleigh trip after the wedding?
4. Which statement best describes Gerutha's attitude about marrying Horwendil?
5. Where does the original ancient Hamlet legend come from?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)