|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Section 3 (page 129 to 162).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the springtime after Gerutha and Horwendil's wedding, what is happening to Rorik?
(a) He is attacking the neighboring countries.
(b) He is becoming more sick and is dying.
(c) He is handing the crown over to Horwendil.
(d) He is moving to live with Gerutha and Horwendil.
2. What does Geruthe admit to doing with the falcon?
(a) Geruthe admits that she sold it for money.
(b) Geruthe admits that she accidentally let it fly away.
(c) Geruthe admits that she set it free.
(d) Geruthe admits that she let it die.
3. What does Geruthe do immediately after she is kissed by Fengon in the royal palace?
(a) She tells Fengon that she loves him.
(b) She kisses Fengon again.
(c) She laughs with happiness.
(d) She pulls away from Fengon.
4. Who kills Horvendil?
5. What do Fengon and Corambis speculate about how the king died?
(a) They suspect that the king ate something bad for lunch.
(b) They suspect that a roving theif attacked him.
(c) They suspect that a serpent must have bit the king.
(d) They suspect that he died of old age.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Geruthe suggest to Fengon as a solution to their affections for each other?
2. Where do Gerutha and Horwendil go immediately after their wedding?
3. When Rorik asks Gerutha about the state of her marriage, how does she respond?
4. What did Gerutha want to name her son?
5. What does Gerutha do to pass the sleigh trip after the wedding?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)