|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Section 3 (page 129 to 162).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Gerutha's back hurt during her wedding day?
(a) Beacuse she had to sleep on the floor the night before.
(b) Because her dress is very heavy and she is wearing many jewels.
(c) Because she hurt herself horseback riding.
(d) Because she hurt herself dancing.
2. Who kills Horvendil?
3. When Rorik asks Gerutha about the state of her marriage, how does she respond?
(a) She tells Rorik that it is a terrible marriage and it is his fault.
(b) She tells Rorik that her marriage is in excellent shape.
(c) She tells Rorick that she has never been happier.
(d) She tells Rorick that it is a profitable business.
4. What did Gerutha want to name her son?
(c) Horwendil, after her husband.
(d) Rorik, after her father.
5. What is Horvendil thinking of doing with Corambus?
(a) Promote him and his family.
(b) Run him out of the country.
(c) Retire him, so he is far from the throne.
(d) Kill him.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Horvendil's words, what is the cause of people suffering?
2. What is the important event that occurs in the springtime for Gerutha.
3. What did Geruthe realize about the falcon once it was too late?
4. Who does Geruthe suggest as a good wife for Hamblet?
5. Why does Corambis tell Fengon the king's afternoon plans?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)