|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Section 3 (page 129 to 162).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Horvendil disapprove of Geruthe´s suggestion for their son's future wife?
(a) Horvendil thinks she is too outspoken.
(b) Horvendil thinks she is selfish and vain.
(c) Horvendil thinks she is dramatic and unstable.
(d) Horvendil thinks she is shy and dull.
2. What did Gerutha want to name her son?
(a) Horwendil, after her husband.
(b) Rorik, after her father.
3. When does Horvendil summon Fengon to inform him that the affair with Geruthe is common knowledge?
(a) The end of August.
(b) Christmas time.
(c) The end of October.
(d) The beginning of spring.
4. Who does Geruthe suggest as a good wife for Hamblet?
(a) A daughter of a royal cousin.
(b) Fengon's daughter.
(d) A foreign princess.
5. Why does Gerutha's back hurt during her wedding day?
(a) Because she hurt herself horseback riding.
(b) Because she hurt herself dancing.
(c) Because her dress is very heavy and she is wearing many jewels.
(d) Beacuse she had to sleep on the floor the night before.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Corambis tell Fengon the king's afternoon plans?
2. What character seems to agree with Amleth the most?
3. What does Gerutha do to pass the sleigh trip after the wedding?
4. When Fengon is summoned to the audience chamber, what topic does the king first speak of?
5. What word best describes how Geruthe feels when she is with Fengon?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)