1. Who is Snookum's grandmother?
(a) Gram Mon
2. What did Candy ask Snookum to do?
(a) Run and get Aunt Glo.
(b) Run and get people to gather at Mathu's house.
(c) Run and get Toddy and Minnie.
(d) Run and get Lou Dimes.
3. What does Snookum see at Mathu's house?
(a) A dead body.
(b) Reverend Jameson standing over a body.
(c) Corrine in her kitchen eating.
(d) Rufe hoeing in his garden.
4. Why did Snookum not get along with Reverend Jameson?
(a) The Reverend thought Snookum cheated at marbles.
(b) The Reverend didn't like Snookum begging for food.
(c) The Reverend thought Snookum was the murderer.
(d) The Reverend thought Snookum should be in church more.
5. What instructions did Candy give to Snookum about Mr. Lou?
(a) Candy told Snookum to call Mr. Lou on the phone inside Mathu's house.
(b) Candy told Snookum to bring Mr. Lou back with him and she would give Snookum a treat.
(c) Candy told Snookum to run fetch Mr. Lou from the newspaper.
(d) Candy told Snookum to have Janey call Mr. Lou.
This section contains 5,551 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)