|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Gandhi was asked to explain in three words the secret of his life, what did he say?
(a) Give to God.
(b) Peace, love, happiness.
(c) Renounce and enjoy.
(d) Love all others.
2. That detachment was what allowed Gandhi to move with what?
(a) Such peace.
(b) Such purpose.
(c) Such happiness.
(d) Such energy.
3. In order to make his teaching more accessible, Gandhi established what?
4. In addition to detachment, what was a guiding principle from the Gita to which Gandhi aspired?
(a) Love for the God of Love.
(b) Love for others.
(c) A calm mind.
(d) Undivided singleness of mind.
5. On what does one who loves the Lord of Love focus?
(a) How to love oneself.
(b) Giving love to others.
(c) Living in the spirit of love.
(d) Where to find love.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does one become when one meditates?
2. One who loves the Lord of Love is able to learn from what?
3. What was the source of the inspiration to which Gandhi clung?
4. What must be driven out of the mind?
5. How does Easwaran close this chapter?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)