|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What types of people did Gandhi love?
(b) Every variety.
(d) The religious.
2. What does one become when one meditates?
(d) What he meditates on.
3. In order to make his teaching more accessible, Gandhi established what?
4. Gandhi called the Bhagavad Gita what?
(a) His family.
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
(d) His God.
5. That detachment was what allowed Gandhi to move with what?
(a) Such energy.
(b) Such purpose.
(c) Such happiness.
(d) Such peace.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Gandhi meditate?
2. He cared for the sick in the ashram, and filled every interaction with what?
3. When one meditates, one drives what deep into the consciousness?
4. What endeavor is the source of Gandhi's joy and strength?
5. When he was speaking against the violence between the Hindu and Muslims living in India, a young man came out of the crowd and greeted him with his hands at his heart before he did what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What role did Kasturbai play in Gandhi's personal transformation?
2. What is one of Gandhi's most treasured meditations?
3. On what was Gandhi focused? What do the people who gravitated to Gandhi reveal about him?
4. What is the purpose of the final chapter?
5. What did Gandhi often do in the evening?
6. How is a mantra important?
7. How does detachment help Gandhi?
8. What did Gandhi do to make his teaching more accessible?
9. What would happen that reveals how Gandhi was revered?
10. What are things that Gandhi does in the company of others?
This section contains 929 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)