|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom did Gandhi take all of his solitude?
(a) His ashram family.
(b) His wife and children.
(c) His students.
(d) His closest followers.
2. ________________ with problems of policy were welcomed to come and ask Gandhi for his advice.
(c) Religious leaders.
(d) Political leaders.
3. He cared for the sick in the ashram, and filled every interaction with what?
4. One who loves the Lord of Love is _____________________ by his circumstances.
(a) No longer agitated.
5. What did Gandhi tell the man who killed him?
(a) I'm sorry.
(b) I forgive you, I love you, I bless you.
(c) Get some help.
(d) You'll be sorry.
Short Answer Questions
1. His daily chores were always done in the company of others, his meals were a time of what?
2. One who loves the Lord of Love is able to learn from what?
3. How did Gandhi feel about meditation?
4. Gandhi's focus was on letting the wisdom, love, joy and peace he studied make up what?
5. Gandhi's process of learning to eliminate his fear started when?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Gandhi do to make his teaching more accessible?
2. What do Gandhi and his wife do for Indians?
3. What happens when Gandhi reduced himself to zero?
4. What is the purpose of the final chapter?
5. According to Sri Krishna, what does the wise person's love for the Lord of Love do?
6. How does detachment help Gandhi?
7. What analogy does Rambha give?
8. How does Easwaran closes this chapter?
9. What role did Kasturbai play in Gandhi's personal transformation?
10. On what was Gandhi focused? What do the people who gravitated to Gandhi reveal about him?
This section contains 896 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)