Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What keeps a mind steady in every circumstance?
(a) A mantra.
(c) Enough sleep.
2. Sri Krishna says that the wise person's love for the Lord of Love does what?
(a) Gives him love to share with others.
(b) Shows him how to love himself and others.
(c) Takes away his need to love.
(d) Has consumed all of his selfishness and preoccupation with pleasing his own senses.
3. In order to make his teaching more accessible, Gandhi established what?
4. A united mind is the only mind that is able to meditate and do what?
(a) Love others fully.
(b) Understand others.
(c) Find joy and peace.
(d) Find peace and exercise judgment.
5. Why did Gandhi experiment with variations on vegetarian dishes?
(a) To make them nutritious in spite of taste.
(b) To make them appealing to all.
(c) To make them for filling.
(d) To make them readily available to others.
Short Answer Questions
1. Gandhi's secretary, Mahadev Desai, answered the question of how Gandhi spoke so eloquently with no preparation or notes by explaining what?
2. The people who gravitated to Gandhi are testament to what?
3. When one meditates, one drives what deep into the consciousness?
4. Even ______________ was Gandhi embodying the spirit of compassion and forgiveness for which he had come to be known.
5. Indeed one of the things that was most remarkable to Easwaran, and to Louis Fischer, the American journalist who followed Gandhi's campaigns in India for many years, was how what?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)