|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rambha give Gandhi to say?
(a) I am not afraid.
(b) Rama, rama, rama.
(c) The Lord's Prayer.
(d) Stay away, Fear.
2. How does Easwaran close this chapter?
(a) With a prayer.
(b) With a letter from Kasturbai.
(c) With a few more quotes from Gandhi.
(d) Words from the Gita.
3. On what does one who loves the Lord of Love focus?
(a) How to love oneself.
(b) Living in the spirit of love.
(c) Giving love to others.
(d) Where to find love.
4. Why did Gandhi experiment with variations on vegetarian dishes?
(a) To make them nutritious in spite of taste.
(b) To make them appealing to all.
(c) To make them for filling.
(d) To make them readily available to others.
5. That detachment was what allowed Gandhi to move with what?
(a) Such happiness.
(b) Such energy.
(c) Such peace.
(d) Such purpose.
Short Answer Questions
1. Evenings for Gandhi were made up of what kind of meals?
2. Indeed one of the things that was most remarkable to Easwaran, and to Louis Fischer, the American journalist who followed Gandhi's campaigns in India for many years, was how what?
3. Gandhi's process of learning to eliminate his fear started when?
4. Describe Gandhi's evening walks.
5. What did Gandhi tell the man who killed him?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)