|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Way of Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gandhi found himself a solitary apartment and began by doing what?
(a) Decorating it.
(b) Modeling himself after a fellow student whose poverty dictated that he cook his own meals and walk instead of paying for transportation.
(c) Looking for a roommate.
(d) Hosting parties.
2. To whom was Gandhi deeply devoted?
(a) His family.
(b) His education.
(c) His culture.
(d) His friends.
3. What does this type of revolution mean?
(a) Holding fast to truth.
(b) Forget the truth.
(c) Listen to yourself.
(d) Do what needs to be done.
4. Gandhi described himself as what?
(a) A uniquely strong child.
(b) An unusual child.
(c) A cowardly child with a rather weak mind.
(d) A typical child with many friends.
5. Following a period of complete submission to all of the nuances of English dress and society, Gandhi concluded that the practice was doing what to him?
(a) Making him more self conscious and costing him more money.
(b) Making him more friends.
(c) Making him wish he were not Indian.
(d) Making him feel more at home.
Short Answer Questions
1. He went into beautiful temples and told the people what?
2. When a man does everything in worship, Easwaran explains, everywhere he goes is what?
3. He also explained his commitment to truth and non-violence, saying that whatever the penalty for his crime, he was ready to take it, if what?
4. The author comes from Gandhi's home and ethos, and sees the world from a perspective very like Gandhi's instead of through what?
5. How successful was Gandhi in Bombay?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)