|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Way of Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. He went into beautiful temples and told the people what?
(a) As long as they denied access to non-Indians, then God was not present there.
(b) As long as they were complicit in denying untouchables access, then God was not present there either.
(c) As long as they listened to the British, then God was not present there.
(d) As long as they allow access to non-Hindus, then God was not present there.
2. What does the author say about Gandhi as a boy?
(a) He was very intelligent.
(b) He was quite remarkable.
(c) He was outgoing and proud.
(d) He was nothing remarkable.
3. How did Gandhi react to this British passenger?
(a) He did as he asked.
(b) He stood up in his seat.
(c) He refused to move.
(d) He laughed at him.
4. Part of what made Gandhi so very winsome was what?
(a) His ability to give.
(b) The extravagant life he led.
(c) His kind personality.
(d) The simplicity and poverty in which he continued to voluntarily live.
5. His discovery inspired him to finding more and more means to do what?
(a) Take on court cases.
(b) Work on more difficult cases.
(c) Earn more money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Was jail problematic for Gandhi?
2. He also explained his commitment to truth and non-violence, saying that whatever the penalty for his crime, he was ready to take it, if what?
3. The police reaction to the Indian response was what?
4. What is the only universal thing?
5. Describe Gandhi's early time in England.
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)