1. Near the holy waters of Jumna, outside New Delhi, a million people wait in the oppressive heat for ___________ of the Mahatma, Mohandas K. Gandhi.
The funeral procession.
2. What happened January 30, 1948?
Gandhi was assassinated.
3. When he died, was Gandhi a private citizen with noteworthy professional achievement?
4. Gandhi had made "humility and truth more powerful than ______________."
5. Those who adore Gandhi feel that his death leaves ___________ of mankind without a spokesman.
6. Gandhi was born in ____________ on October 2, 1869, a small seaside home on the Kathiawar Peninsula in western Indian.
7. As a young boy, did Gandhi show proclivity towards school work?
This section contains 4,529 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)