Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Part 1: Chapters 1 through 3
1. Near the holy waters of Jumna, outside New Delhi, a million people wait in the oppressive heat for ___________ of the Mahatma, Mohandas K. Gandhi.
2. What happened January 30, 1948?
3. When he died, was Gandhi a private citizen with noteworthy professional achievement?
4. Gandhi had made "humility and truth more powerful than ______________."
5. Those who adore Gandhi feel that his death leaves ___________ of mankind without a spokesman.
6. Gandhi was born in ____________ on October 2, 1869, a small seaside home on the Kathiawar Peninsula in western Indian.
7. As a young boy, did Gandhi show proclivity towards school work?
8. On the surface, how was Mohandas as a...
This section contains 2,278 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)