|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 33 and 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As a young boy, did Gandhi show proclivity towards school work?
2. Like his mother, Gandhi took to what frequently?
3. Gandhi had discussions about what with the jailed and jailer alike?
(d) Religion and other matters.
4. In response to continued unrest and violence, Gandhi embarked on what?
(a) A journey to Pakistan.
(b) A fast to death.
(c) A month-long meditation.
(d) A pilgrimage to Mecca.
5. Gandhi expressed his rather unconventional thoughts on what in his first book, HIND SWARAJ OR INDIAN HOME RULE?
(a) Indian independence.
(d) Running a country.
Short Answer Questions
1. Gandhi's philosophy was that for Indians to be treated fairly, they needed to do what?
2. It took them 24 days to walk how many miles?
3. From these meager surroundings, Gandhi restored India's confidence through what?
4. Why is the eating of meat so shocking?
5. Gandhi spent the next _______ years in an ashram.
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)