|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 33 and 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened January 30, 1948?
(a) Gandhi was assassinated.
(b) Kasurbai died.
(c) Gandhi was injured.
(d) Gandhi began a fast to the death.
2. What did Gandhi lose when he spoke to this group?
(a) His purpose.
(b) His shyness and inability to speak in public.
(c) His train of thought.
(d) His motivation.
3. When Gandhi returned to India, what did he learn?
(a) His mother died.
(b) His wife is missing.
(c) His father died.
(d) His brother is missing.
4. The future of the 100,000 Indians in South Africa was in jeopardy. What does Gandhi decide to do?
(b) Save them.
(d) Go to India.
5. Gandhi's theory that Indians would gain equality by their own inner discipline and dignity received strength from the adoption in December 1916 of what?
(a) Tripartite Pact.
(b) The Lucknow Pact.
(c) Anti-Comintern Pact.
(d) The Kashmir Pact.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did India wins its independence?
2. Gandhi decided to live the simple life of what?
3. When Gandhi stepped on the prayer stage at 5pm on January 30, 1948, what happened?
4. With whom did Gandhi live?
5. Gandhi was saddened by the continuing violence spurred on by what?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)