|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 33 and 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gandhi decided to live the simple life of what?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A farmer.
(d) A monk.
2. The person who gave him this name won the Nobel Prize in ___________ in 1913.
3. What did Gandhi refuse?
(b) To speak.
(d) Even water.
4. In ________ of 1946, an envoy of British officials came to India to settle the terms of its independence.
5. Gandhi and 75 male members of the ashram started their march south to where?
(a) The sea.
(b) The desert.
(c) The salt works.
(d) The city.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the hatred between Hindus and Moslems affect Gandhi?
2. With what was Fischer amazed, regarding Gandhi?
3. Gandhi spent the next _______ years in an ashram.
4. To achieve success in South Africa, Gandhi's most effective tool was a unique creation of his own called what?
5. One of Gandhi's closest associates was Charles Freer Andrews. Who is Andrews?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)