|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 22 and 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gandhi once considered converting to Christianity but could not reconcile himself to what fact?
(a) God had only one Son.
(b) Jesus was resurrected.
(c) Jesus was the Son of God.
(d) The only path to God is through Jesus Christ.
2. How many people were killed?
3. Did the government follow through with its agreement to make the registration voluntary?
(c) At first.
4. Persecution stemmed from what?
(a) Lack of education of the persecuted.
(b) Lack of self-worth by the persecuted.
(c) Lack of understanding by the majority.
(d) Lack of self-worth by the whites.
5. Gandhi felt that becoming a better person led to what?
(a) A safer life.
(b) A longer life.
(c) A better life.
(d) A more religious life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Gandhi knew that prejudice could not be eradicated by what?
2. Gandhi's theory that Indians would gain equality by their own inner discipline and dignity received strength from the adoption in December 1916 of what?
3. What could not be ignored, regarding Indian soldiers?
4. What happened in 1906?
5. Gandhi expressed his rather unconventional thoughts on what in his first book, HIND SWARAJ OR INDIAN HOME RULE?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)