|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character breaks down in tears before the science fair?
2. According to Ruth, who is waiting to see Beatrice at the science fair?
(a) Betty, Nanny, and Tillie.
(b) Peter, Mr. Goodman, and Dr. Berg.
(c) Tillie, Janice Vickery, and Mr. Goodman.
(d) Everybody ... including Miss Hanley.
3. What does Nanny say in Act 2?
(a) She mumbles inaudibly while on the phone with her daughter.
(b) "I want to go home."
(c) "Why is everybody so excited?"
(d) Nothing. She has no lines in Act 2.
4. During Tillie's science presentation, she appears:
(b) Deathly afraid.
(c) Hysterical with laughter.
(d) Supremely confident.
5. According to Tillie, the seeds which received little radiation ...
(a) Have grown to plants which are gigantic in appearance.
(b) Have grown to plants which are unhealthy in appearance.
(c) Have grown to plants which are normal in appearance.
(d) Have grown to plants which are tiny in appearance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ruth try to tell Beatrice after the science fair?
2. These are Janice Vickery's parting words at the conclusion of her presentation at the science fair.
3. What does Beatrice do immediately after completing her second phone call in Act 2?
4. Which of the following actions does Beatrice NOT undertake after placing her first phone call in Act 2?
5. According to Tillie, the seeds which received moderate radiation ...
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)