|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character stays home to care for Nanny during the science fair?
2. What kind of animal is featured in one of the student's entries at the science fair?
(a) A dog.
(b) A cat.
(c) A rabbit.
(d) A lamb.
3. Which of the following characters is not at home in Act 2?
(c) Janice Vickery.
4. Which character is the last to physically enter the stage in Act 2?
(a) Mr. Goodman.
(d) Janice Vickery.
5. What is the setting of the opening scene in Act 2?
(a) The Hunsdorfers' home.
(b) The football field.
(c) The hospital.
(d) The science fair.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which two characters argue prior to the science fair?
2. According to Miss Hanley, Beatrice is:
3. Which character makes this statement: "Someday I'm going to write a book and blast that school to pieces."
4. In Act 2, what message does Beatrice leave when she is unable to reach the person she calls first?
5. What type of action does Janice Vickery say she undertook on her experimental specimen?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)