|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of animal is featured in one of the student's entries at the science fair?
(a) A lamb.
(b) A cat.
(c) A dog.
(d) A rabbit.
2. Which two characters argue prior to the science fair?
(a) Ruth and Nanny.
(b) Nanny and Tillie.
(c) Beatrice and Ruth.
(d) Tillie and Mr. Goodman.
3. What does Janice plan to do with her specimen after the science fair?
(a) Donate it to the science department.
(b) Sell it and use the proceeds to pay for her next experiment.
(c) Donate it to the local museum.
(d) Put it in her living room.
4. According to Tillie, the seeds which received little radiation ...
(a) Have grown to plants which are tiny in appearance.
(b) Have grown to plants which are normal in appearance.
(c) Have grown to plants which are gigantic in appearance.
(d) Have grown to plants which are unhealthy in appearance.
5. Which of the following characters is not at home in Act 2?
(b) Janice Vickery.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which two species of animals are mentioned in Act 2?
2. In Act 2, Beatrice tries to contact the following persons in her first telephone call:
3. What has Beatrice prepared for Tillie's science project?
4. There is a last-minute change in plans before the science fair. What happens?
5. Which character is the last to physically enter the stage in Act 2?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)