|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of animal is featured in one of the student's entries at the science fair?
(a) A lamb.
(b) A dog.
(c) A cat.
(d) A rabbit.
2. From what organization did Janice Vickery acquire her experimental specimen?
(a) The A.S.P.C.A.
(b) The local zoo.
(c) The town nursing home.
(d) The local pound.
3. What does Ruth say she would not be caught dead wearing on stage?
(a) A bright lipstick.
(b) A fur coat.
(c) A horrible bow.
(d) A baggy sweater.
4. During Tillie's science presentation, she appears:
(b) Hysterical with laughter.
(c) Deathly afraid.
(d) Supremely confident.
5. What does Ruth try to tell Beatrice after the science fair?
(a) That Papa appeared in a dream.
(b) That Tillie won.
(c) That she had a seizure while they were gone.
(d) That Nanny fell down the stairs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which person does Beatrice mention by name during her second phone call in Act 2?
2. Select the character who makes the following statement: "I can't help it what people call you."
3. What sound is heard during Janice Vickery's presentation at the science fair?
4. When Act 2 begins, what kind of clothes is Tillie wearing?
5. What does Ruth feed Peter?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)