|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tillie finally decide to do with the rabbit in Act 2?
(a) Expose it to colbalt-60.
(b) Bury it the following morning.
(c) Hide it in the basement.
(d) Give it to Janice Vickery.
2. Select the character who makes the following statement: "I can't help it what people call you."
(c) Mr. Goodman.
3. What happens to Tillie's pet in Act 2?
(a) It gets loose from the house and runs away.
(b) It gets chloroformed by Ruth.
(c) It is given away to Nanny's daughter.
(d) It gets chloroformed by Beatrice.
4. What kind of transportation do the girls take to go to the science fair?
(a) A taxi.
(b) A horse.
(c) A bus.
(d) A limousine.
5. What type of action does Janice Vickery say she undertook on her experimental specimen?
(a) She boiled the animal.
(b) She exposed the animal to cobalt-60.
(c) She llit the animal on fire.
(d) She put it in a swimming pool.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beatrice ask Ruth to hand her after the science fair?
2. What happens to Ruth at the end of Act 2?
3. How did the science experiment make Tillie feel?
4. What critical remark does Beatrice make about Ruth prior to the science fair?
5. What does Tillie ask Beatrice after the science fair?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)