|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Janice plan to do with her specimen after the science fair?
(a) Donate it to the local museum.
(b) Donate it to the science department.
(c) Sell it and use the proceeds to pay for her next experiment.
(d) Put it in her living room.
2. When Act 2 begins, what kind of clothes is Tillie wearing?
(a) Clothes that are dirty and ragged.
(b) Clothes that are stylish and flattering.
(c) Clothes that are too girlish for her awkwardness.
(d) Clothes that are too revealing for a girl her age.
3. What happens to Ruth at the end of Act 2?
(a) She goes on a date with Chris Burns.
(b) She buries the cat.
(c) She settles down after a seizure.
(d) She dies.
4. How did the science experiment make Tillie feel?
5. After the science fair, which of the following questions does Ruth NOT ask Beatrice?
(a) What did you rip the paper off the windows for?
(b) What's the matter with you?
(c) Are you deaf?
(d) Well, who won?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tillie finally decide to do with the rabbit in Act 2?
2. Select the character below who makes the following statement in Act 2: "I hate the world."
3. When does Act 2 take place in time sequence following the last scene in Act 1?
4. Which character stays home to care for Nanny during the science fair?
5. Tillie reveals that she had help purchasing some of the necessary items for her experiment. Who helped her pay for them?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)