|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters is not at home in Act 2?
(a) Janice Vickery.
2. Which character speaks the final line in Act 2?
3. Which of the following phrases best characterizes Beatrice's demeanor during the second phone call in Act 2?
(a) Sad and empathetic.
(b) Frightened and shy.
(c) Manic and cruel.
(d) Peaceful and diplomatic.
4. According to Tillie, the seeds which received little radiation ...
(a) Have grown to plants which are tiny in appearance.
(b) Have grown to plants which are unhealthy in appearance.
(c) Have grown to plants which are gigantic in appearance.
(d) Have grown to plants which are normal in appearance.
5. When Act 2 begins, what kind of clothes is Tillie wearing?
(a) Clothes that are too girlish for her awkwardness.
(b) Clothes that are dirty and ragged.
(c) Clothes that are stylish and flattering.
(d) Clothes that are too revealing for a girl her age.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character is shown sleeping in Act 2?
2. What is Ruth concerned about before Tillie goes on stage?
3. Who wins at the science fair?
4. What does Tillie offer to do when there is a medical emergency in the home?
5. What sound is heard during Janice Vickery's presentation at the science fair?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)