|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ruth concerned about before Tillie goes on stage?
(a) She is worried that the rabbit will get out of its cage.
(b) She is worried that Tillie will trip and fall.
(c) She is worried that students will make fun of Tillie's appearance.
(d) She is worried that the judges will disqualify Tillie.
2. What is Beatrice's reaction to the medical emergency that takes place at the end of Act 2?
(a) She does not want to call the doctor.
(b) She uses chloroform on the patient.
(c) She takes gentle care of the person who is suffering.
(d) She calls Doctor Berg right away.
3. How did the science experiment make Tillie feel?
4. Which person does Beatrice mention by name during her second phone call in Act 2?
5. What does Ruth announce when Tillie returns home from the science fair?
(a) MAMA! MAMA! What happened at the Science Fair stays at the Science Fair!
(b) MAMA! MAMA! I bet Tillie made a fool of herself.
(c) MAMA! MAMA! Did she win?
(d) MAMA! MAMA! She won!
Short Answer Questions
1. When someone says goodnight to Beatrice at the beginning of Act 2, what name does she call her?
2. Beatrice surprises Ruth by placing something in her room in Act 2. What is it?
3. What does Ruth try to tell Beatrice after the science fair?
4. What does Beatrice do immediately after completing her second phone call in Act 2?
5. What does Zindel state about Ruth's appearance at the beginning of Act 2?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)