|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tillie want to do with the rabbit at the end of Act 2?
(a) Give it to Ruth.
(b) Take a picture of it.
(c) Bury it in the backyard.
(d) Play with it.
2. Per Zindel's stage directions, the spotlight "clings" to which character at the end of Act 2?
3. What does Tillie say about the power of exploding atoms?
(a) They are misunderstood and potentially dangerous when tampered with by humans.
(b) They are more interesting than rabbits.
(c) A day will come when they are extinct.
(d) A day will come when their power will change the world.
4. What is missing from Janice Vickery's experimental specimen?
(b) Rib bones.
5. Beatrice speaks with this person during her second phone call in Act 2:
(a) Nanny's daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beatrice do immediately after placing her first phone call in Act 2?
2. What was the name of the animal used in Janice's experiment?
3. What does Tillie offer to do when there is a medical emergency in the home?
4. What does Zindel state about Ruth's appearance at the beginning of Act 2?
5. How did the science experiment make Tillie feel?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)