|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character speaks the final line in Act 2?
2. According to Miss Hanley, what is Beatrice's idea of dressing up?
(a) Wearing a fur coat.
(b) Wearing a business suit.
(c) Wearing feathers and dressing as a bird.
(d) Wearing a ballgown.
3. Which statement does Beatrice make before the science fair?
(a) You know, even if you don't win, I'm still proud of you.
(b) I don't care even if you do win the whole thing, I'm not making any speech.
(c) You better win.
(d) I'm really proud of you and I'd be happy to make a speech if you win.
4. Of the events below, which one does NOT take place in Act 2?
(a) Beatrice opens a tea shop in her home.
(b) Tillie plants marigold seeds in the backyard.
(c) Ruth has a seizure.
(d) Nanny's daughter comes to remove her from the Hunsdorfer home.
5. Beatrice surprises Ruth by placing something in her room in Act 2. What is it?
(d) The rabbit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character makes the following statement: "If you're just a little bit different in this world, they try to kill you off."
2. What does Beatrice do immediately after placing her first phone call in Act 2?
3. What happens to Tillie's pet in Act 2?
4. According to Ruth, which science fair competitor does Tillie need to worry about?
5. What does Zindel state about Ruth's appearance at the beginning of Act 2?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)