|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character makes the following statement: "If you're just a little bit different in this world, they try to kill you off."
(b) Mr. Goodman.
2. What type of action does Janice Vickery say she undertook on her experimental specimen?
(a) She exposed the animal to cobalt-60.
(b) She put it in a swimming pool.
(c) She llit the animal on fire.
(d) She boiled the animal.
3. What does Tillie say about the power of exploding atoms?
(a) They are misunderstood and potentially dangerous when tampered with by humans.
(b) A day will come when they are extinct.
(c) A day will come when their power will change the world.
(d) They are more interesting than rabbits.
4. What does Janice plan to do with her specimen after the science fair?
(a) Donate it to the science department.
(b) Sell it and use the proceeds to pay for her next experiment.
(c) Donate it to the local museum.
(d) Put it in her living room.
5. After the science fair, which of the following questions does Ruth NOT ask Beatrice?
(a) What's the matter with you?
(b) Well, who won?
(c) What did you rip the paper off the windows for?
(d) Are you deaf?
Short Answer Questions
1. Ruth states that if anybody stuck Peter in a pot of boiling water, she would ...
2. What happens to Tillie's pet in Act 2?
3. According to Ruth, who is waiting to see Beatrice at the science fair?
4. According to Miss Hanley, what is Beatrice's idea of dressing up?
5. What does Beatrice do immediately after placing her first phone call in Act 2?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)