|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Tillie's pet in Act 2?
(a) It gets loose from the house and runs away.
(b) It gets chloroformed by Beatrice.
(c) It gets chloroformed by Ruth.
(d) It is given away to Nanny's daughter.
2. Immediately following Janice's presentation at the science fair, the lights come up to reveal which of the following characters?
(a) Tillie giving her presentation.
(b) Ruth sneaking out of the house.
(c) Beatrice, who has been drinking.
(d) Nanny falling down the stairs.
3. In Act 2, Beatrice tries to contact the following persons in her first telephone call:
(a) The school principal and Janice Vickery.
(b) Mr. Goodman and Nanny.
(c) The school principal and Janice Vickery's mother.
(d) The school principal, Mr. Goodman, and Miss Hanley.
4. What was the name of the animal used in Janice's experiment?
5. In Act 2, what message does Beatrice leave when she is unable to reach the person she calls first?
(a) "Tell them Mrs. Hunsdorfer called to recommend that they expel Janice Vickery this instant."
(b) "Tell them Mrs. Hunsdorfer called to ask if they would accept the donation of a rabbit to their science department."
(c) "Tell them Mrs. Hunsdorfer called to thank them for giving her daughter a reason to smile."
(d) "Tell them Mrs. Hunsdorfer called to thank them for making her wish she was dead."
Short Answer Questions
1. Select the character below who makes the following statement in Act 2: "I hate the world."
2. What does Tillie ask Beatrice after the science fair?
3. When does Act 2 take place in time sequence following the last scene in Act 1?
4. What does Tillie finally decide to do with the rabbit in Act 2?
5. What does Beatrice do immediately after placing her first phone call in Act 2?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)