|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Act 2 take place in time sequence following the last scene in Act 1?
(a) Two weeks later.
(b) Two hours later.
(c) Two minutes later.
(d) Two years later.
2. During Tillie's science presentation, she appears:
(b) Deathly afraid.
(c) Hysterical with laughter.
(d) Supremely confident.
3. Ruth is excited to meet this person at the science fair.
(a) Mr. Goodman.
(b) Chris Burns.
(c) Miss Hanley.
(d) Janice Vickery.
4. Janice Vickery states that her experiment is an accomplishment that will what?
(a) Look good on college applications to show you did something in school besides dating.
(b) Prove to everyone that she is the smartest girl in the school.
(c) Spread awareness about the effects of second-hand cigarette smoking.
(d) Teach people to treat animals with care and humanity.
5. Beatrice speaks with this person during her second phone call in Act 2:
(c) Nanny's daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Select the character below who makes the following statement in Act 2: "I hate the world."
2. Which of the following actions does Beatrice NOT undertake after placing her first phone call in Act 2?
3. Of the events below, which one does NOT take place in Act 2?
4. According to Miss Hanley, Beatrice is:
5. What is Ruth concerned about before Tillie goes on stage?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)