|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ruth announce when Tillie returns home from the science fair?
(a) MAMA! MAMA! I bet Tillie made a fool of herself.
(b) MAMA! MAMA! Did she win?
(c) MAMA! MAMA! What happened at the Science Fair stays at the Science Fair!
(d) MAMA! MAMA! She won!
2. What kind of transportation do the girls take to go to the science fair?
(a) A bus.
(b) A taxi.
(c) A limousine.
(d) A horse.
3. What does Ruth try to tell Beatrice after the science fair?
(a) That she had a seizure while they were gone.
(b) That Nanny fell down the stairs.
(c) That Tillie won.
(d) That Papa appeared in a dream.
4. Which character is the last to physically enter the stage in Act 2?
(b) Mr. Goodman.
(d) Janice Vickery.
5. Janice Vickery states that her experiment is an accomplishment that will what?
(a) Prove to everyone that she is the smartest girl in the school.
(b) Spread awareness about the effects of second-hand cigarette smoking.
(c) Teach people to treat animals with care and humanity.
(d) Look good on college applications to show you did something in school besides dating.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who attends the science fair with Tillie?
2. What happens to Ruth at the end of Act 2?
3. What is missing from Janice Vickery's experimental specimen?
4. According to Tillie, the seeds which received the most radiation ...
5. Which character speaks the final line in Act 2?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)