|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of action does Janice Vickery say she undertook on her experimental specimen?
(a) She exposed the animal to cobalt-60.
(b) She boiled the animal.
(c) She put it in a swimming pool.
(d) She llit the animal on fire.
2. Of the events below, which one does NOT take place in Act 2?
(a) Nanny's daughter comes to remove her from the Hunsdorfer home.
(b) Beatrice opens a tea shop in her home.
(c) Tillie plants marigold seeds in the backyard.
(d) Ruth has a seizure.
3. What is Beatrice's reaction to the medical emergency that takes place at the end of Act 2?
(a) She does not want to call the doctor.
(b) She uses chloroform on the patient.
(c) She calls Doctor Berg right away.
(d) She takes gentle care of the person who is suffering.
4. Which two characters argue prior to the science fair?
(a) Ruth and Nanny.
(b) Beatrice and Ruth.
(c) Tillie and Mr. Goodman.
(d) Nanny and Tillie.
5. Which character breaks down in tears before the science fair?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beatrice say about the teachers and students at Tillie's school?
2. Who wins at the science fair?
3. What happens to Tillie's pet in Act 2?
4. What is Ruth concerned about before Tillie goes on stage?
5. What kind of transportation do the girls take to go to the science fair?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)