|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tillie want to do with the rabbit at the end of Act 2?
(a) Bury it in the backyard.
(b) Give it to Ruth.
(c) Take a picture of it.
(d) Play with it.
2. Which character makes the following statement: "If you're just a little bit different in this world, they try to kill you off."
(b) Mr. Goodman.
3. Which two characters argue prior to the science fair?
(a) Beatrice and Ruth.
(b) Ruth and Nanny.
(c) Nanny and Tillie.
(d) Tillie and Mr. Goodman.
4. What does Zindel state about Ruth's appearance at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) She almost appears to be intelligent.
(b) She almost appears to be angelic.
(c) She almost appears to be confident.
(d) She almost appears to be sinister.
5. How did the science experiment make Tillie feel?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character is shown sleeping in Act 2?
2. What type of action does Janice Vickery say she undertook on her experimental specimen?
3. What happens to Tillie's pet in Act 2?
4. Which character makes this statement: "Someday I'm going to write a book and blast that school to pieces."
5. Which of the following characters is not at home in Act 2?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)