|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When someone says goodnight to Beatrice at the beginning of Act 2, what name does she call her?
(a) Betty Butterfingers.
(b) Butterfly Betty.
(c) Babyface Betty.
(d) Betty the Loon.
2. In Act 2, Beatrice tries to contact the following persons in her first telephone call:
(a) The school principal, Mr. Goodman, and Miss Hanley.
(b) The school principal and Janice Vickery.
(c) Mr. Goodman and Nanny.
(d) The school principal and Janice Vickery's mother.
3. What is the setting of the opening scene in Act 2?
(a) The football field.
(b) The Hunsdorfers' home.
(c) The science fair.
(d) The hospital.
4. Of the events below, which one does NOT take place in Act 2?
(a) Beatrice opens a tea shop in her home.
(b) Tillie plants marigold seeds in the backyard.
(c) Nanny's daughter comes to remove her from the Hunsdorfer home.
(d) Ruth has a seizure.
5. What happens to Ruth at the end of Act 2?
(a) She settles down after a seizure.
(b) She goes on a date with Chris Burns.
(c) She buries the cat.
(d) She dies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Tillie reveals that she had help purchasing some of the necessary items for her experiment. Who helped her pay for them?
2. From what organization did Janice Vickery acquire her experimental specimen?
3. According to Tillie, the seeds which received moderate radiation ...
4. What does Beatrice do immediately after placing her first phone call in Act 2?
5. Which character breaks down in tears before the science fair?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)