|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beatrice say about the teachers and students at Tillie's school?
(a) Beatrice calls the teachers inept and the students exemplary.
(b) Beatrice calls the teachers stupid and the students vicious.
(c) Beatrice calls the teachers overpaid and the students overweight.
(d) Beatrice calls the teachers underpaid and the students underachievers.
2. What kind of animal is featured in one of the student's entries at the science fair?
(a) A lamb.
(b) A dog.
(c) A cat.
(d) A rabbit.
3. What does Ruth think of Janice Vickery's science experiment?
(a) Ruth thinks what Janice did is murder.
(b) Ruth thinks it is going to be way better than Tillie's.
(c) Ruth thinks rabbits should not be used in such experiments.
(d) Ruth thinks Janice copied Tillie's idea.
4. What is Ruth's reaction to what she finds in her room in Act 2?
(a) She has a seizure.
(b) She laughs.
(c) She grabs Tillie and dances with her in the living room.
(d) She jumps for joy and calls Chris Burns.
5. What kind of transportation do the girls take to go to the science fair?
(a) A bus.
(b) A limousine.
(c) A taxi.
(d) A horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which chemical was involved in Janice Vickery's experiment?
2. According to Tillie, the seeds which received the most radiation ...
3. On what condition does Ruth swear to Tillie that she will keep a certain secret?
4. What was Beatrice's high school nickname?
5. How did the science experiment make Tillie feel?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)