|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character makes this statement: "Someday I'm going to write a book and blast that school to pieces."
2. What does Ruth announce when Tillie returns home from the science fair?
(a) MAMA! MAMA! I bet Tillie made a fool of herself.
(b) MAMA! MAMA! What happened at the Science Fair stays at the Science Fair!
(c) MAMA! MAMA! She won!
(d) MAMA! MAMA! Did she win?
3. Which two species of animals are mentioned in Act 2?
(a) Cat and rabbit.
(b) Monkey and horse.
(c) Rat and mouse.
(d) Dog and bird.
4. Beatrice speaks with this person during her second phone call in Act 2:
(a) Nanny's daughter.
5. Which character breaks down in tears before the science fair?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beatrice say about the teachers and students at Tillie's school?
2. Select the character below who makes the following statement in Act 2: "I hate the world."
3. What does Tillie offer to do when there is a medical emergency in the home?
4. These are Janice Vickery's parting words at the conclusion of her presentation at the science fair.
5. According to Tillie, the seeds which received little radiation ...
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)