|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of transportation do the girls take to go to the science fair?
(a) A taxi.
(b) A limousine.
(c) A horse.
(d) A bus.
2. What is Ruth concerned about before Tillie goes on stage?
(a) She is worried that the judges will disqualify Tillie.
(b) She is worried that Tillie will trip and fall.
(c) She is worried that the rabbit will get out of its cage.
(d) She is worried that students will make fun of Tillie's appearance.
3. According to Ruth, who is waiting to see Beatrice at the science fair?
(a) Tillie, Janice Vickery, and Mr. Goodman.
(b) Peter, Mr. Goodman, and Dr. Berg.
(c) Everybody ... including Miss Hanley.
(d) Betty, Nanny, and Tillie.
4. What does Tillie ask Beatrice after the science fair?
(a) Mother, could I have some tea?
(b) Mother, you didn't kill it, did you?
(c) Mother, did I look okay up there on the stage?
(d) Mother, did you get your hair done?
5. What does Tillie say to Beatrice when she sees the outfit she is wearing to the science fair?
(a) Mama, please don't embarrass me.
(b) Mama, you look beautiful.
(c) Mama, that's MY dress.
(d) Mama, take off those feathers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tillie offer to do when there is a medical emergency in the home?
2. Ruth is excited to meet this person at the science fair.
3. In Act 2, what message does Beatrice leave when she is unable to reach the person she calls first?
4. What does Beatrice say about the teachers and students at Tillie's school?
5. According to Miss Hanley, Beatrice is:
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)