|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tillie ask Beatrice after the science fair?
(a) Mother, did I look okay up there on the stage?
(b) Mother, did you get your hair done?
(c) Mother, could I have some tea?
(d) Mother, you didn't kill it, did you?
2. Beatrice surprises Ruth by placing something in her room in Act 2. What is it?
(d) The rabbit.
3. Which of the following actions does Beatrice NOT undertake after placing her first phone call in Act 2?
(a) Throws clothes onto tables.
(b) Rummages through drawers.
(c) Water the marigolds.
(d) Hurls school supplies onto the floor.
4. How did the science experiment make Tillie feel?
5. Select the character below who makes the following statement in Act 2: "I hate the world."
Short Answer Questions
1. Which person does Beatrice mention by name during her second phone call in Act 2?
2. What was the name of the animal used in Janice's experiment?
3. According to Miss Hanley, what is Beatrice's idea of dressing up?
4. Which two characters argue prior to the science fair?
5. Ruth states that if anybody stuck Peter in a pot of boiling water, she would ...
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)