|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beatrice do immediately after placing her first phone call in Act 2?
(a) Beatrice lets the horses out of the barn.
(b) Beatrice plants marigolds in the garden.
(c) Beatrice sets the kitchen on fire.
(d) Beatrice rips the newspaper off the windows.
2. What does Janice plan to do with her specimen after the science fair?
(a) Donate it to the local museum.
(b) Donate it to the science department.
(c) Sell it and use the proceeds to pay for her next experiment.
(d) Put it in her living room.
3. What does Ruth think of Janice Vickery's science experiment?
(a) Ruth thinks rabbits should not be used in such experiments.
(b) Ruth thinks Janice copied Tillie's idea.
(c) Ruth thinks what Janice did is murder.
(d) Ruth thinks it is going to be way better than Tillie's.
4. Immediately following Janice's presentation at the science fair, the lights come up to reveal which of the following characters?
(a) Tillie giving her presentation.
(b) Beatrice, who has been drinking.
(c) Nanny falling down the stairs.
(d) Ruth sneaking out of the house.
5. According to Tillie, the seeds which received the most radiation ...
(a) Were killed or yielded dwarf plants.
(b) Grew ten feet in height.
(c) Gave off a foul scent.
(d) Appealed the most to the rabbit.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Miss Hanley, Beatrice is:
2. What does Ruth feed Peter?
3. Who wins at the science fair?
4. What was Beatrice's high school nickname?
5. What does Tillie say about the power of exploding atoms?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)