|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tillie say to Beatrice when she sees the outfit she is wearing to the science fair?
(a) Mama, you look beautiful.
(b) Mama, take off those feathers.
(c) Mama, please don't embarrass me.
(d) Mama, that's MY dress.
2. When Act 2 begins, what kind of clothes is Tillie wearing?
(a) Clothes that are dirty and ragged.
(b) Clothes that are stylish and flattering.
(c) Clothes that are too girlish for her awkwardness.
(d) Clothes that are too revealing for a girl her age.
3. In Act 2, what message does Beatrice leave when she is unable to reach the person she calls first?
(a) "Tell them Mrs. Hunsdorfer called to ask if they would accept the donation of a rabbit to their science department."
(b) "Tell them Mrs. Hunsdorfer called to recommend that they expel Janice Vickery this instant."
(c) "Tell them Mrs. Hunsdorfer called to thank them for giving her daughter a reason to smile."
(d) "Tell them Mrs. Hunsdorfer called to thank them for making her wish she was dead."
4. Who wins at the science fair?
(b) Mr. Goodman.
(c) Janice Vickery.
(d) Chris Burns.
5. According to Tillie, the seeds which received the most radiation ...
(a) Were killed or yielded dwarf plants.
(b) Grew ten feet in height.
(c) Appealed the most to the rabbit.
(d) Gave off a foul scent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which two characters argue prior to the science fair?
2. Which character breaks down in tears before the science fair?
3. What does Ruth say she would not be caught dead wearing on stage?
4. According to Tillie, the seeds which received moderate radiation ...
5. Ruth states that if anybody stuck Peter in a pot of boiling water, she would ...
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)