Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character makes the following statement: "If you're just a little bit different in this world, they try to kill you off."
(b) Mr. Goodman.
2. What type of action does Janice Vickery say she undertook on her experimental specimen?
(a) She exposed the animal to cobalt-60.
(b) She put it in a swimming pool.
(c) She llit the animal on fire.
(d) She boiled the animal.
3. What does Tillie say about the power of exploding atoms?
(a) They are misunderstood and potentially dangerous when tampered with by humans.
(b) A day will come when they are extinct.
(c) A day will come when their power will change the world.
(d) They are more interesting than rabbits.
4. What does Janice plan to do with her specimen after the science fair?
(a) Donate it to the science department.
(b) Sell it and use the proceeds to pay for her next experiment.
(c) Donate it to the local museum.
(d) Put it in her living room.
5. After the science fair, which of the following questions does Ruth NOT ask Beatrice?
(a) What's the matter with you?
(b) Well, who won?
(c) What did you rip the paper off the windows for?
(d) Are you deaf?
6. Ruth states that if anybody stuck Peter in a pot of boiling water, she would ...
(a) Kill them.
(b) Report them to the police.
(c) Make rabbit stew.
(d) Give them $20.
7. What happens to Tillie's pet in Act 2?
(a) It gets chloroformed by Beatrice.
(b) It gets chloroformed by Ruth.
(c) It gets loose from the house and runs away.
(d) It is given away to Nanny's daughter.
8. According to Ruth, who is waiting to see Beatrice at the science fair?
(a) Betty, Nanny, and Tillie.
(b) Tillie, Janice Vickery, and Mr. Goodman.
(c) Peter, Mr. Goodman, and Dr. Berg.
(d) Everybody ... including Miss Hanley.
9. According to Miss Hanley, what is Beatrice's idea of dressing up?
(a) Wearing a fur coat.
(b) Wearing a business suit.
(c) Wearing feathers and dressing as a bird.
(d) Wearing a ballgown.
10. What does Beatrice do immediately after placing her first phone call in Act 2?
(a) Beatrice lets the horses out of the barn.
(b) Beatrice rips the newspaper off the windows.
(c) Beatrice plants marigolds in the garden.
(d) Beatrice sets the kitchen on fire.
11. In Act 2, Beatrice tries to contact the following persons in her first telephone call:
(a) The school principal and Janice Vickery's mother.
(b) Mr. Goodman and Nanny.
(c) The school principal and Janice Vickery.
(d) The school principal, Mr. Goodman, and Miss Hanley.
12. What kind of transportation do the girls take to go to the science fair?
(a) A limousine.
(b) A bus.
(c) A taxi.
(d) A horse.
13. Which statement does Beatrice make before the science fair?
(a) I don't care even if you do win the whole thing, I'm not making any speech.
(b) You know, even if you don't win, I'm still proud of you.
(c) I'm really proud of you and I'd be happy to make a speech if you win.
(d) You better win.
14. Beatrice surprises Ruth by placing something in her room in Act 2. What is it?
(b) The rabbit.
15. Which character is shown sleeping in Act 2?
(c) Janice Vickery.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the final portion of Tillie's science presentation, what special effect is used?
2. What does Ruth announce when Tillie returns home from the science fair?
3. When someone says goodnight to Beatrice at the beginning of Act 2, what name does she call her?
4. What does Ruth try to tell Beatrice after the science fair?
5. According to Miss Hanley, Beatrice is:
This section contains 714 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)