Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Act 1
1. What is the setting of the play in the opening act?
2. Of the following objects, which are NOT included in the description of the setting in Act 1?
3. What kind of animal is kept in the wire cage in the front left room?
4. Who is the first character introduced in the play?
5. What is the "beautiful word" that Tillie speaks of in her opening monologue?
6. Who does Beatrice receive a phone call from in Act 1?
7. What is Beatrice wearing when she makes her entrance in Act 1?
8. How does Beatrice describe her daughter, Tillie?
9. What is the subject of the phone call that Beatrice receives in Act...
This section contains 2,212 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)