|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does implementation F develop the ability to do?
2. What did C. do to make Richard love her?
3. What kind of thinking does implementation F demonstrate?
4. Where does Lentz take Richard?
5. How does Richard see similarities between Lentz's relationship with his wife and his work with the implementations?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
To what degree is this book internally consistent? How much does it follow the rules it lays out?
Essay Topic 2
How realistic is this book? What parts are not believable? What leaps of faith does the author require of the reader?
Essay Topic 3
Richard writes a book and Diana calls it misanthropic. Is "Galatea 2.2" a misanthropic novel? If so, what is the cause of its misanthropy? If not, what is the cause of its affection for mankind?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)