|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what kind of advances does Diana tell Richard?
2. How does Richard crash implementation E?
3. What does Lentz create for implementation F?
4. What does implementation F do as Richard trains it?
5. How does Richard think about his letters to C.?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Why is Lentz driven to cut into Helen, and why is Richard ultimately resigned to allow him to? Why do men have to kill, or at least pry into, the things they create and come to love?
Essay Topic 2
What is missing from this book? What should have been covered or presented that was not? What is the effect of this absence? Describe an element that ought to have been covered, and explain why it would have made the book stronger.
Essay Topic 3
Write an evaluative review of "Galatea 2.2". What is this book's place in culture? What are its uses? Who is its audience? What are its limitations?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)