Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Lentz take Richard?
2. What does Richard tell Philip Lentz about Helen in section X?
3. What does Lentz do as a result of Helen's response during his and Richard's argument?
4. What condition does Richard impose on doing any more work for Philip Lentz?
5. What does Richard begin to understand about C. when they live in the Netherlands together?
Essay Topic 1
What is missing from this book? What should have been covered or presented that was not? What is the effect of this absence? Describe an element that ought to have been covered, and explain why it would have made the book stronger.
Essay Topic 2
Does Lentz become a replacement for C.? How does Lentz call out the same struggles and aspects of Richard's personality that had been called out in Richard's relationship with C.? Alternatively, does Helen become a replacement for C. and how does "she" call out the same struggles Richard had been engaged in with C.?
Essay Topic 3
To what degree is this book internally consistent? How much does it follow the rules it lays out?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)