|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the crash of implementation E lead Philip Lentz to develop?
(a) A theory of dissonance.
(b) Eyes for the implementations.
(c) A secondary input processing device for the implementation.
(d) Implementation F.
2. What does Diana tell Richard about having read?
(a) Technical reviews of Lentz's work.
(b) Theoretical works about robot consciousness.
(c) His book.
(d) Articles on neural activity.
3. What was Richard like when he went to the Netherlands with C.?
4. What did C's letters to Richard contain?
(a) Insights into his books.
(b) Stories from her mother.
(c) Details about her affairs.
(d) Recipes from home.
5. What does Richard feel about C.'s coming home in tears?
(a) She should toughen up.
(b) The phase will pass.
(c) It is his fault.
(d) The tears are necessary in this kind of experience.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harold Plover say his daughter wanted instead of nouns?
2. What does Richard say writers should never hope to do?
3. What does Helen ask Richard?
4. What were Richard's thoughts about having children when he was with C.?
5. What does Richard read to implementation H?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)