|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does implementation F do as Richard trains it?
(a) Shut down certain circuits.
(b) Create redundant data paths.
(c) Build new circuits.
(d) Rearrange its circuitry.
2. What does Richard realize Helen is able to distinguish?
(a) Other people in the room.
(b) References to current events.
(c) Echoes and associations.
3. What does Richard realize about the things he could teach Helen?
(a) None of the answers is correct.
(b) Consciousness can develop out of a small number of ideas.
(c) The list is endless.
(d) Some things are more important than others.
4. What does Richard feel about C.'s coming home in tears?
(a) She should toughen up.
(b) The phase will pass.
(c) It is his fault.
(d) The tears are necessary in this kind of experience.
5. What was C.'s experience of certification?
(a) A mixed blessing.
(b) A disaster.
(c) A life-changing event.
(d) A waste of time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lentz do as a result of Helen's response during his and Richard's argument?
2. What is the downside of Richard's work in C.'s experience?
3. What does Richard begin to understand about C. when they live in the Netherlands together?
4. Though he finds it easier to talk to Helen, whom does Richard want to talk to instead?
5. What is Helen's favorite poem?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)