|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What behavior of Richard's does Helen emulate?
(a) How he hums to himself as he reads.
(b) How he visualizes his reading.
(c) How he asks questions.
(d) How he pauses between passages.
2. What story is Helen able to decipher when Richard reads it to her?
(a) "The Emperor's New Clothes".
(b) "The Iliad".
(d) The story of Moses.
3. How does Richard see similarities between Lentz's relationship with his wife and his work with the implementations?
(a) Lentz fails to elicit correct answers from his wife the same way he fails to elicit correct answers from his implementations.
(b) Lentz uses other people to train his wife, the same way as he uses Richard's help to train the implementations.
(c) Lentz is patient and detailed with his wife the same way he is with the implementations.
(d) Lentz works with his wife the same way he trains his implementations.
4. Whose influence does Richard talk about over coffee?
5. What kind of accident led the condition of Lentz's wife?
(a) A mountaineering accident.
(b) A cardiovascular accident.
(c) A skiing accident.
(d) A car accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Richard fall in love with C.?
2. What does Richard begin to understand about C. when they live in the Netherlands together?
3. What does Lentz do as a result of Helen's response during his and Richard's argument?
4. Whom does Richard invite out for coffee?
5. What kind of thinking does implementation F demonstrate?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)