|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Richard and C. decide when she went back to the Netherlands?
(a) He would follow after her.
(b) He would move with her.
(c) They would probably never see each other again.
(d) They would try some time apart, and reassess their relationship after a year.
2. Where did Richard and C. live in the Netherlands?
3. What causes Richard to come home in tears?
(a) Nostalgia for the U.S.
(b) Desire for marriage with C.
(c) Sadness over the imminent breakup with C.
(d) Frustration with the Dutch language.
4. What insight does Richard make about writers?
(a) They have all wanted to murder their fathers.
(b) They have all wanted to possess their mothers.
(c) They have all created imaginary siblings for themselves.
(d) They have all disappointed their fathers.
5. What does Richard say he was trying to live with C.?
(a) Open marriage.
(b) Traditional marriage.
(c) Contingent love.
(d) Improvised love.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Helen make Richard see about consciousness?
2. What does Richard read to implementation H?
3. Whose influence does Richard talk about over coffee?
4. What does Richard teach Helen to do?
5. What kind of accident led the condition of Lentz's wife?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)