|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Richard realize Helen is able to distinguish?
(a) Echoes and associations.
(b) References to current events.
(c) Other people in the room.
2. Whose influence does Richard talk about over coffee?
3. What does Richard say Lentz has left behind him?
(a) Solid research.
4. What causes Richard to come home in tears?
(a) Frustration with the Dutch language.
(b) Sadness over the imminent breakup with C.
(c) Desire for marriage with C.
(d) Nostalgia for the U.S.
5. What does Lentz tell Richard he is doing with Helen?
(a) Compensating for C.
(b) Projecting himself into the machine.
(c) Falling in love.
(d) Sublimating his losses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does implementation F develop the ability to do?
2. What does Richard's work do for C.?
3. What did Richard's letters to C. contain?
4. What does Richard ask Helen during the training?
5. What does Helen make Richard see about consciousness?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)