|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What behavior of Richard's does Helen emulate?
(a) How he hums to himself as he reads.
(b) How he visualizes his reading.
(c) How he asks questions.
(d) How he pauses between passages.
2. What is Helen's favorite poem?
(a) 'Poison Tree'.
(b) 'Because I would not stop for death'.
(c) 'The Most of It'.
(d) 'Evening Hymn'.
3. What does the crash of implementation E lead Philip Lentz to develop?
(a) Implementation F.
(b) A theory of dissonance.
(c) Eyes for the implementations.
(d) A secondary input processing device for the implementation.
4. What does Philip Lentz design into implementation F to let it think recursively?
(a) Access to images.
(b) A rule structure.
(c) New circuitry.
(d) Access to more texts.
5. What was the lovemaking like at the end of Richard's relationship with C.?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of trauma did Audrey suffer?
2. What did Richard's letters to C. contain?
3. What is Helen's reaction to A.?
4. What does Helen make Richard see about consciousness?
5. What does Harold Plover say his daughter wanted instead of nouns?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)