|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Helen have to be able to do in order to analyze literature?
2. What does Philip Lentz design into implementation F to let it think recursively?
(a) A rule structure.
(b) Access to more texts.
(c) New circuitry.
(d) Access to images.
3. Where did Richard and C. live in the Netherlands?
4. What does the crash of implementation E lead Philip Lentz to develop?
(a) Eyes for the implementations.
(b) A theory of dissonance.
(c) A secondary input processing device for the implementation.
(d) Implementation F.
5. What did Harold Plover realize his daughter was talking about when she was pointing at things?
(a) The things themselves.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Richard think about his letters to C.?
2. What does Helen need to do, in order to win the contest?
3. What does implementation F develop the ability to do?
4. What does Diana call Richard's book?
5. How was C. different in the Netherlands than she was in the U.S.?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)