|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Helen conclude from reading William Blake's 'Poison Tree'?
(a) Life can be reduced to black and white decisions.
(b) Man has created fictional absolutes to live by.
(c) Life is a gray area between absolutes.
(d) Writing is its own form of artificial intelligence.
2. Where does Lentz take Richard?
(a) The mental hospital where his wife lives.
(b) The long-term care facility where his wife lives.
(c) The cemetery where his wife is buried.
(d) The house where his wife lives with another man.
3. Where did Richard and C. live in the Netherlands?
4. What did C's letters to Richard contain?
(a) Insights into his books.
(b) Recipes from home.
(c) Details about her affairs.
(d) Stories from her mother.
5. What was Richard like when he went to the Netherlands with C.?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of trauma did Audrey suffer?
2. What does Richard feel about C.'s coming home in tears?
3. How does Richard describe the experiment with Helen to A.?
4. What does Richard attend in Section VII?
5. What is C.'s family like?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)