|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of trauma did Audrey suffer?
(a) Memory loss.
(c) Fits of insanity.
2. What is Richard's role in Philip Lentz's project?
3. What story is Helen able to decipher when Richard reads it to her?
(a) "The Emperor's New Clothes".
(c) The story of Moses.
(d) "The Iliad".
4. What does Lentz do as a result of Helen's response during his and Richard's argument?
(a) Spend less time with Helen.
(b) Ask A. out for coffee.
(c) Give Helen more scientific and philosophical texts.
(d) Reconsider his conclusion about Helen's consciousness.
5. What is C's response as Richard buries himself in his work?
(a) She is supportive.
(b) She is aloof from him.
(c) She devotes herself to filling his needs.
(d) She is critical.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Richard crash implementation E?
2. What does Richard begin to understand about C. when they live in the Netherlands together?
3. What does Lentz tell Richard he is doing with Helen?
4. What does the crash of implementation E lead Philip Lentz to develop?
5. What do Richard and C. do to relieve the tension in their relationship?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)