|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What story is Helen able to decipher when Richard reads it to her?
(b) "The Emperor's New Clothes".
(c) "The Iliad".
(d) The story of Moses.
2. What kind of accident led the condition of Lentz's wife?
(a) A car accident.
(b) A mountaineering accident.
(c) A skiing accident.
(d) A cardiovascular accident.
3. What does implementation F develop the ability to do?
(b) Test hypotheses.
4. What is C.'s family like?
5. What does Helen have to be able to do in order to analyze literature?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lentz argue about Helen's mindset?
2. What does Richard attend in Section VII?
3. What does Lentz recommend Richard teach to Helen?
4. What does Richard feel about C.'s coming home in tears?
5. What realm does Richard say Lentz has entered?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)