|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Helen's favorite poem?
(a) 'The Most of It'.
(b) 'Because I would not stop for death'.
(c) 'Evening Hymn'.
(d) 'Poison Tree'.
2. What does Lentz tell Richard he is doing with Helen?
(a) Sublimating his losses.
(b) Projecting himself into the machine.
(c) Falling in love.
(d) Compensating for C.
3. What does Helen have to be able to do in order to analyze literature?
4. Where did Richard and C. live in the Netherlands?
5. What insight does Richard make about writers?
(a) They have all wanted to murder their fathers.
(b) They have all wanted to possess their mothers.
(c) They have all disappointed their fathers.
(d) They have all created imaginary siblings for themselves.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harold Plover say his daughter wanted instead of nouns?
2. What does Richard teach Helen?
3. What does the crash of implementation E lead Philip Lentz to develop?
4. Where does Lentz take Richard?
5. How does Richard crash implementation E?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)