|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Richard's relationship with C. end?
(a) When she found out that she was not in fact pregnant.
(b) When she found out that she could not have a baby with Richard.
(c) When she had her baby.
(d) When she became pregnant by another man.
2. How does Richard describe the experiment with Helen to A.?
3. What did C. do to make Richard love her?
(a) Admire his writing.
(b) Give him support in his work.
(c) Adjust her life to his.
(d) Tend to her own unique perspective in her work.
4. What does Richard fantasize about while training Helen?
(a) Writing to C.
(b) Meeting Helen in human form.
(c) Getting a surprise visit from C.
(d) Meeting with A.
5. How does Richard think about his letters to C.?
(a) Consolation for her losses.
(b) Repayment for the stories she told him.
(c) Revenge for her affairs.
(d) Acts of devotion to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Though he finds it easier to talk to Helen, whom does Richard want to talk to instead?
2. What is Helen's favorite poem?
3. What condition does Richard impose on doing any more work for Philip Lentz?
4. Whose influence does Richard talk about over coffee?
5. What does Helen ask Richard?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)