Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lentz take Richard?
(a) The mental hospital where his wife lives.
(b) The house where his wife lives with another man.
(c) The cemetery where his wife is buried.
(d) The long-term care facility where his wife lives.
2. What does Richard tell Philip Lentz about Helen in section X?
(a) She is conscious.
(b) She is at war with herself.
(c) She is alive.
(d) She is unhappy.
3. What does Lentz do as a result of Helen's response during his and Richard's argument?
(a) Give Helen more scientific and philosophical texts.
(b) Ask A. out for coffee.
(c) Reconsider his conclusion about Helen's consciousness.
(d) Spend less time with Helen.
4. What condition does Richard impose on doing any more work for Philip Lentz?
(a) He wants Lentz to apologize for deceiving him.
(b) He wants to know the secret of programming the algorithms.
(c) He wants to know where Lentz is getting his funding.
(d) He wants to know the story of Lentz and his wife.
5. What does Richard begin to understand about C. when they live in the Netherlands together?
(a) Her need for family.
(b) Her difficulties with American culture.
(c) His own role as a writer with a strong family.
(d) Her longing for the landscape.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of trauma did Audrey suffer?
2. How does Richard crash implementation E?
3. What does Richard teach Helen to do?
4. What does Richard's work do for C.?
5. What was the lovemaking like at the end of Richard's relationship with C.?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)