|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Richard describe the experiment with Helen to A.?
2. What does the crash of implementation E lead Philip Lentz to develop?
(a) A theory of dissonance.
(b) Eyes for the implementations.
(c) A secondary input processing device for the implementation.
(d) Implementation F.
3. Whose influence does Richard talk about over coffee?
4. What do Richard and Harold Plover discuss in section VIII?
(c) Plover's daughters.
5. What behavior of Richard's does Helen emulate?
(a) How he pauses between passages.
(b) How he visualizes his reading.
(c) How he asks questions.
(d) How he hums to himself as he reads.
Short Answer Questions
1. What story is Helen able to decipher when Richard reads it to her?
2. What was C.'s experience of certification?
3. What kind of accident led the condition of Lentz's wife?
4. What does Lentz do as a result of Helen's response during his and Richard's argument?
5. What do Richard and C. do to relieve the tension in their relationship?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)