Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what did C. try to get a certificate?
2. What does Richard fantasize about while training Helen?
(a) Writing to C.
(b) Getting a surprise visit from C.
(c) Meeting Helen in human form.
(d) Meeting with A.
3. What does Helen ask Richard?
(a) If he can love her.
(b) Whether she will ever know love.
(c) Whether he has ever loved a woman.
(d) Whether he has ever loved anything he created.
4. How was C. different in the Netherlands than she was in the U.S.?
(b) More reticent.
(c) More thoughtful.
(d) More materialistic.
5. What causes Richard to come home in tears?
(a) Nostalgia for the U.S.
(b) Sadness over the imminent breakup with C.
(c) Desire for marriage with C.
(d) Frustration with the Dutch language.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Philip Lentz design into implementation F to let it think recursively?
2. What does Richard attend in Section VII?
3. What kind of thinking does implementation F demonstrate?
4. What is the downside of Richard's work in C.'s experience?
5. What was C.'s experience of certification?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)