|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What condition does Richard impose on doing any more work for Philip Lentz?
(a) He wants to know the story of Lentz and his wife.
(b) He wants to know where Lentz is getting his funding.
(c) He wants to know the secret of programming the algorithms.
(d) He wants Lentz to apologize for deceiving him.
2. What does Richard read to implementation H?
(c) Anything he can think of.
3. What does Helen ask Richard?
(a) Whether she will ever know love.
(b) Whether he has ever loved a woman.
(c) If he can love her.
(d) Whether he has ever loved anything he created.
4. What is Richard's role in Philip Lentz's project?
5. How does Richard crash implementation E?
(a) None of the answers is correct.
(b) By asking what it wants to talk about.
(c) By asking contradictory questions.
(d) By asking it two questions at once.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Helen have to be able to do in order to analyze literature?
2. What did Harold Plover realize his daughter was talking about when she was pointing at things?
3. What kind of accident led the condition of Lentz's wife?
4. What did C's letters to Richard contain?
5. What kind of trauma did Audrey suffer?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)