|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what did C. try to get a certificate?
2. Whom does Richard invite out for coffee?
(c) Harold Plover.
(d) Harold Plover's daughter Mina.
3. What is Helen's favorite poem?
(a) 'Evening Hymn'.
(b) 'Because I would not stop for death'.
(c) 'Poison Tree'.
(d) 'The Most of It'.
4. How does Richard think about his letters to C.?
(a) Repayment for the stories she told him.
(b) Revenge for her affairs.
(c) Acts of devotion to her.
(d) Consolation for her losses.
5. What does Richard give Philip Lentz as evidence for this assertion?
(a) Helen understands her own mortality.
(b) Helen does not perform unless she wants to.
(c) Helen gives different answers to the same question, depending on the day.
(d) Helen understands object permanence.
Short Answer Questions
1. What behavior of Richard's does Helen emulate?
2. How does Richard describe the experiment with Helen to A.?
3. What does Diana call Richard's book?
4. What does Helen ask Richard?
5. What did C's letters to Richard contain?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)