|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lentz tell Richard he is doing with Helen?
(a) Compensating for C.
(b) Sublimating his losses.
(c) Falling in love.
(d) Projecting himself into the machine.
2. What does Helen have to be able to do in order to analyze literature?
3. What does Richard think Helen will never be able to grasp?
(c) Human beings.
4. Though he finds it easier to talk to Helen, whom does Richard want to talk to instead?
5. What is C.'s family like?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Helen conclude from reading William Blake's 'Poison Tree'?
2. What kind of thinking does implementation F demonstrate?
3. What did Richard and C. decide when she went back to the Netherlands?
4. What does Richard realize Helen is able to distinguish?
5. What condition does Richard impose on doing any more work for Philip Lentz?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)