|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lentz create for implementation F?
(a) A new procedure for building future implementations.
(b) A new protocol for prioritizing connections in the neural net.
(c) A new algorithm to increase the number of connections in the neural net.
(d) A paradigm for streamlining the time it takes for data to traverse the neural net.
2. In what did C. try to get a certificate?
3. How does Richard see similarities between Lentz's relationship with his wife and his work with the implementations?
(a) Lentz works with his wife the same way he trains his implementations.
(b) Lentz fails to elicit correct answers from his wife the same way he fails to elicit correct answers from his implementations.
(c) Lentz is patient and detailed with his wife the same way he is with the implementations.
(d) Lentz uses other people to train his wife, the same way as he uses Richard's help to train the implementations.
4. What is Helen's favorite poem?
(a) 'The Most of It'.
(b) 'Evening Hymn'.
(c) 'Because I would not stop for death'.
(d) 'Poison Tree'.
5. How does Richard describe the experiment with Helen to A.?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard say writers should never hope to do?
2. What does Diana call Richard's book?
3. What was C.'s experience of certification?
4. Whom does Richard invite out for coffee?
5. What does Helen make Richard see about consciousness?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)