|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Richard fantasize about while training Helen?
(a) Getting a surprise visit from C.
(b) Meeting with A.
(c) Writing to C.
(d) Meeting Helen in human form.
2. What do Richard and C. do to relieve the tension in their relationship?
(b) Make love.
(d) Speak with each other only as needed.
3. What behavior of Richard's does Helen emulate?
(a) How he pauses between passages.
(b) How he hums to himself as he reads.
(c) How he visualizes his reading.
(d) How he asks questions.
4. What is C.'s family like?
5. What is the consequence of C.'s response to Richard's work?
(a) She loses passion for her own.
(b) She loses a competition for funding for her work.
(c) She makes herself miserable and alienates herself from her family.
(d) She gives up all her time for her own work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Helen make Richard see about consciousness?
2. What is the downside of Richard's work in C.'s experience?
3. What does Diana tell Richard about having read?
4. What does Richard say Lentz has left behind him?
5. What does Richard think Helen will never be able to grasp?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)