|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what kind of advances does Diana tell Richard?
(a) Connectivity protocols that reduce bottlenecks.
(b) Programming protocols for testing hypotheses.
(c) Memory protocols to give machines awareness of the tasks they execute.
(d) Imaging technology that allows localization of neuron activity.
2. What story is Helen able to decipher when Richard reads it to her?
(a) The story of Moses.
(b) "The Emperor's New Clothes".
(c) "The Iliad".
3. What is Helen's reaction to A.?
(a) She compares her to C.
(b) She analyzes Richard's relationship with her.
(c) She will not talk with her.
(d) She describes her as a combination of literary characters.
4. How does Richard think about his letters to C.?
(a) Repayment for the stories she told him.
(b) Consolation for her losses.
(c) Revenge for her affairs.
(d) Acts of devotion to her.
5. What is C.'s family like?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the downside of Richard's work in C.'s experience?
2. What does Helen make Richard see about consciousness?
3. What does Helen need to do, in order to win the contest?
4. What did Harold Plover realize his daughter was talking about when she was pointing at things?
5. What does Richard think Helen will never be able to grasp?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)