|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Richard crash implementation E?
(a) By asking contradictory questions.
(b) By asking what it wants to talk about.
(c) By asking it two questions at once.
(d) None of the answers is correct.
2. Why did Richard fall in love with C.?
(a) Her ability to console him.
(b) Her vulnerability.
(c) Her visions.
(d) Her strength of character.
3. What does Richard ask Helen during the training?
(a) Whether memory is real or not.
(b) Where she comes from.
(c) What to do about C.
(d) What she knows.
4. What does Lentz create for implementation F?
(a) A paradigm for streamlining the time it takes for data to traverse the neural net.
(b) A new algorithm to increase the number of connections in the neural net.
(c) A new protocol for prioritizing connections in the neural net.
(d) A new procedure for building future implementations.
5. What insight does Richard make about writers?
(a) They have all disappointed their fathers.
(b) They have all wanted to possess their mothers.
(c) They have all created imaginary siblings for themselves.
(d) They have all wanted to murder their fathers.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Richard see similarities between Lentz's relationship with his wife and his work with the implementations?
2. What is the downside of Richard's work in C.'s experience?
3. What does Harold Plover say his daughter wanted instead of nouns?
4. When did Richard's relationship with C. end?
5. What behavior of Richard's does Helen emulate?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)