|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Richard refer to Philip Lentz in their second meeting?
2. What happens during Philip Lentz's experiment?
(a) Implementation B identifies the people in the images.
(b) Implementation B deciphers the text.
(c) Implementation B recognizes the historical period of the piece.
(d) Implementation B identifies the music.
3. Who is Ram Gupta?
(a) A perception researcher.
(b) A cognitive psychologist.
(c) A sound wave researcher.
(d) A philosopher.
4. What is Richard doing at the beginning of section IV?
(a) Talking with Diana Hartrick.
(b) Thinking about C.
(c) Working on implementation B.
(d) Revising his novel.
5. What happened near the time Richard published his first book?
(a) C. received a promotion.
(b) C. got pregnant.
(c) C. moved back to live with her parents.
(d) C. heard that her parents were moving.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first step in back propagation?
2. What does Richard attempt to do as he settles in to his new home?
3. Where does Richard draw the characters for his novels?
4. What kind of research is Philip Lentz conducting?
5. What is it that bothers Richard about Philip Lentz's deception?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Richard's progress on his new book.
2. Why was the fact of C.'s parents moving to Limburg a crisis for Richard and C.?
3. What does Richard think about the lecture Lentz gives?
4. Who is C.? Describe Richard's relationship with her.
5. What are Richard's feelings about Diana Hartrick's children?
6. What made C. appealing to Richard when he met her?
7. How do Richard and Lentz differ in their approaches to the project?
8. What changes with implementation H?
9. How does Lentz trick Richard in Section V?
10. What is Richard's reaction as he starts to spend time on Lentz's project?
This section contains 907 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)