|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Richard not take the position he is offered?
(a) He wants to travel.
(b) He has to stay with his sick mother.
(c) He wants to stay with C.
(d) He wants to explore other options.
2. What mistake does Diana say Philip Lentz is making in his project?
(a) Not giving his implementations visual input.
(b) Not giving his implementations audio input.
(c) Not modeling his implementations emotions.
(d) Not giving his implementations motivation to answer correctly.
3. With what does Philip Lentz want to test implementation B?
(c) Moving images.
4. What did Richard realize when C. heard that her parents were moving?
(a) That she was dying.
(b) That she had a history she had hidden from him.
(c) That he loved her more than he had ever loved anyone.
(d) That he did not know her well.
5. What draws Richard to Philip Lentz's office?
(a) Mozart music.
(b) He hears John Donne's poetry.
(d) Loud conversation.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Richard act on his decision?
2. Where does Richard move to, at the beginning of "Galatea 2.2"?
3. What does Diana invite Richard to after chastising him?
4. Where was Richard before he moved back to the U.S.?
5. What happens if information that comes out of back propagation does not match the information put in?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Richard's dinner with Diana Hartrick.
2. What does Helen's interpretation of 'A Poison Tree' lead Richard to think?
3. What were Richard's first few months in the Netherlands like with C.?
4. How do Richard and Lentz differ in their approaches to the project?
5. How does Richard begin to see his relationship with C. now that he has space from it?
6. What does Richard think about the lecture Lentz gives?
7. What advances does implementation G make after implementation F?
8. What does Richard feel about participating in Lentz's project?
9. Describe Taylor's death and its importance to Richard.
10. Who is C.? Describe Richard's relationship with her.
This section contains 858 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)