|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section XI (pages 301-329).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes over to talk to Richard in Section II?
(c) Diana Hartrick.
(d) Philip Lentz.
2. Who convinces Lentz not to undertake his study?
(c) Harold Plover.
3. How does Harold Plover treat Richard at lunch?
(a) He insults him.
(b) He confides in him.
(c) He encourages him.
(d) He baits him.
4. What does Helen ask Richard?
(a) Whether he has ever loved anything he created.
(b) Whether he has ever loved a woman.
(c) If he can love her.
(d) Whether she will ever know love.
5. What is Philip Lentz starting to use as he works on implementation B?
(a) 'No' commands.
(b) Additional processing power.
(c) Additional memory.
(d) Teaching it to find information.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Richard have an encounter at the end of section IV?
2. What does Richard teach Helen to do?
3. Why is Richard upset by his lunch with Philip Lentz and others?
4. What did C. feel when her family told her that they were moving?
5. What does Richard see in the photograph of Philip Lentz and his wife?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)