|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section IX (pages 241-273).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes over to talk to Richard in Section II?
(b) Diana Hartrick.
(d) Philip Lentz.
2. What happens if information that comes out of back propagation does not match the information put in?
(a) It is used for reprogramming the neural net.
(b) It is corrected.
(c) It is sent through again.
(d) It is discarded.
3. What was Richard's job when he lived with C.?
(b) Tour guide.
(d) Museum guard.
4. With what does Philip Lentz want to test implementation B?
(a) Moving images.
5. What did C. do to make Richard love her?
(a) Admire his writing.
(b) Adjust her life to his.
(c) Give him support in his work.
(d) Tend to her own unique perspective in her work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is C's response as Richard buries himself in his work?
2. What does Lentz recommend Richard teach to Helen?
3. What does implementation F develop the ability to do?
4. What does Richard teach Helen to do?
5. What does Richard say about happiness, after Philip Lentz's experiment?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)