|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section IX (pages 241-273).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Richard think about his letters to C.?
(a) Consolation for her losses.
(b) Acts of devotion to her.
(c) Revenge for her affairs.
(d) Repayment for the stories she told him.
2. How long was Richard with C.?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 22 years.
(d) 4 years.
3. What does Richard suggest to Philip Lentz as a result of his conversation with Diana?
(a) Emotional histories for the implementations.
(b) Ears for the implementations.
(c) Eyes for the implementations.
(d) New avenues for funding.
4. What does Richard decide in response to his discovery that Lentz deceived him?
(a) Not to work on Lentz's project any further.
(b) To tell the administration at the center about Lentz's deceit.
(c) Never to trust Lentz again.
(d) Not to let Lentz handle money.
5. What does Richard finish in the beginning of section II?
(a) A letter to C.
(b) A proposal for his next novel.
(c) Press materials for his current novel.
(d) His novel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does C. not join Richard in his plans?
2. What does the crash of implementation E lead Philip Lentz to develop?
3. What happens during Philip Lentz's experiment?
4. Where did Richard and C. live in the Netherlands?
5. How does Richard act on his decision?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)