|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Toby's teaching Aspect?
2. What is the esty judge's name?
3. What do Killeen and Quath argue about after they are through the Cyaneans?
(a) Whether Abraham is alive.
(b) Whether the Magnetic Mind is being manipulated by the mechs.
(c) Whether the mechs still pose a threat.
(d) Whether Argo should go True Center.
4. At the end of "Deep Reality," who asks "What's that?"
5. What is a Siggo?
(a) A sensor.
(b) A type of Myriapodia.
(c) A probe.
(d) A bomb.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is another name for the Eye of the Eater?
2. Where is Toby at the beginning of "Deep Reality?"
3. Which type of mech is the most intelligent?
4. Who/what approaches Argo at the end of "Lightning Life?"
5. In Part 1, Chapter 2, what does Toby take from the sail-snake?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Killeen decide to land the Argo on the honeycombed black object?
2. How does a sail-snake look?
3. What do the mechs argue about in "Frozen Star?"
4. Describe Toby's memories as he walks the esty streets.
5. According to Quath, why is the aperture moment important?
6. Where is Toby in the Prologue?
7. In "The Cyaneans," how do the Myriapodia help the people on the Argo?
8. What is Toby's problem in "Techno-Nomads?"
9. At the end of "Trans-History," why does Killeen ask Cermo to take Toby outside?
10. How are the humans filtered and cleaned on the "honeycomb home?"
This section contains 662 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)