|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 4 Unsettled Movement.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Quath think the birds are in the Lane?
(a) To distract Toby and Quath.
(b) To communicate with Toby.
(c) To carry toxins.
(d) To send signals to the mechs.
2. To where does Andro lead the humans on the esty?
(a) To a brown municipal building.
(b) To a pyramid-shaped stone.
(c) To a windowless factory.
(d) To a jail.
3. What is Toby's job in "Techno-Nomads?"
(a) Teaching children.
(b) Cleaning up sewage.
(c) Preparing food.
(d) Performing security.
4. Why can't Toby move his hand when he awakens in the Redoubt?
(a) It has become part of the rock.
(b) Someone is holding it down.
(c) It is injured.
(d) Toby is too weak to move it.
5. In "Animal Spirits," what does think about the members of Argo?
(a) thinks they pose a danger to the mechs.
(b) thinks they are primitive and should be exterminated.
(c) thinks they are valuable forms.
(d) thinks they are insignicant forms.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Quath project onto the Argo's screens when they are in the time pit?
2. From where/what does Toby tell Quath the judge wants information?
3. The Family Bishop is from where?
4. In "Ancient Flavors," what is "cat beer?"
5. What is another name for the Eye of the Eater?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)