|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 4 Unsettled Movement.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Ancient Flavors," what is "cat beer?"
(b) Tomato juice.
2. What seems illogical to Toby as he walks the esty streets?
(a) Why he was put on punishment.
(b) Why it is legal for vendors to sell aliens.
(c) Why people would give coins to a beggar.
(d) Why the city looked different than it had before.
3. In "Animal Spirits," where do the mechs say must go?
(a) To the Argo.
(b) To the Cosmic Circle.
(c) To the esty.
(d) To the Wedge.
4. About how old is the Chandelier, according to crew estimates in "Pale Immensities?"
(a) A thousand years.
(b) A hundred thousand years.
(c) Ten thousand years.
(d) Twenty thousand years.
5. What is Toby doing at the start of "Aperture Moment?"
(b) Fixing the Agro dome.
(d) Defending Killeen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Quath doing at the beginning of "The Song of Electrons?"
2. Why does Quath think the birds are in the Lane?
3. What is the name of the ship captained by Killeen?
4. What does Quath project onto the Argo's screens when they are in the time pit?
5. What does the Magnetic Mind NOT tell Killeen at the end of "The Aperture Moment?"
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)