|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, Chapter 1 The Pain of Eternity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Besen's teaching Aspect, how big is the approaching disk?
(a) As big as a planet.
(b) As big as a solar system.
(c) As big as a Chandelier.
(d) As big as the largest mech ship.
2. After Toby removes the Shibo chip, what does he do to make himself harder to find?
(a) He compresses his sensorium.
(b) He uses camouflage.
(c) He emits jumbled signals from his sensorium.
(d) He creates a magnetic distraction.
3. What does Toby do when he is attacked in "The Pain of Eternity?"
(a) He calls up Quath's signal.
(b) He cries for help.
(c) He shoots the thing that attacks him.
(d) He dives for cover.
4. As Argo approaches the disk, what message does Quath bring from the Myriapodia?
(a) Killeen must speak with the magnetic being.
(b) Mechs are ready to attack at any moment.
(c) Argo must reverse course.
(d) Those on board Argo must take cover.
5. What seems illogical to Toby as he walks the esty streets?
(a) Why the city looked different than it had before.
(b) Why people would give coins to a beggar.
(c) Why it is legal for vendors to sell aliens.
(d) Why he was put on punishment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Toby's punishment for publicly disagreeing with Killeen in "Trans-History?"
2. How does Toby leave the Argo after he is punished in "The Charm of Commerce?"
3. What memories does Toby have as he walks the esty streets?
4. How old is Toby in Old Earth years?
5. Where does Toby shelter from the cold in "The Pain of Eternity?"
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)