|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, Chapter 1 The Pain of Eternity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Toby's punishment for publicly disagreeing with Killeen in "Trans-History?"
(a) He cannot go onto the esty again.
(b) His shower privileges are suspended indefinitely.
(c) He cannot see Besen for a week.
(d) He has to stay in a locked room.
2. After Toby removes the Shibo chip, what does he do to make himself harder to find?
(a) He compresses his sensorium.
(b) He emits jumbled signals from his sensorium.
(c) He uses camouflage.
(d) He creates a magnetic distraction.
3. According to Besen's teaching Aspect, how big is the approaching disk?
(a) As big as a solar system.
(b) As big as a planet.
(c) As big as the largest mech ship.
(d) As big as a Chandelier.
4. What is Toby doing at the start of "Aperture Moment?"
(a) Fixing the Agro dome.
(b) Defending Killeen.
5. In "The Pain of Eternity," what part of Toby is injured during the attack?
(a) His right foot.
(b) His left foot.
(c) His right side.
(d) His left leg.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Argo approaches the disk, what message does Quath bring from the Myriapodia?
2. How old is Toby in Old Earth years?
3. What does Toby do when he sees kids his own age on the esty streets?
4. How does Toby leave the Argo after he is punished in "The Charm of Commerce?"
5. As the Argo spirals to True Center, what does Besen call Toby?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)