Prologue | Part 1, Chapter 1 Techno-Nomads
1. What is the name of the ship captained by Killeen?
2. In the prologue, Toby says that ______ more crew are on sick report.
(a) Nearly two dozen.
(b) Half a dozen.
(c) More than two dozen.
(d) Nearly a dozen.
3. What does Toby want to approach in the prologue?
(a) True Center.
(b) Faint metallic dabs of light.
(c) A beacon.
(d) Galactic Center.
4. What is Toby's job in "Techno-Nomads?"
(a) Preparing food.
(b) Cleaning up sewage.
(c) Teaching children.
(d) Performing security.
5. Who works with Toby in the first chapter of the book?
6. In Part 1, Chapter 1, what does the ship follow?
(a) A faint light.
(b) A mech.
(c) Another ship.
(d) A sail-snake.
Part 1, Chapter 2 The Sail-Snake | Part 1, Chapter 3 The Rule of Number
7. The Family Bishop is from where?
8. Who is Quath?
(a) Toby's teacher Aspect.
(b) A boy.
(c) An alien.
(d) A ship officer.
9. In Part 1, Chapter 2, what does Toby take from the sail-snake?
(a) Red liquid.
(b) A pink tentacle.
(c) A triangular scale.
(d) Milky fluid.
This section contains 4,397 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)