Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Hildy try to pass the gun to as the other reporters grab him in Act 3, Part 2?
(b) The sheriff.
2. Why does the messenger give the mayor back the reprieve in Act 3, Part 3?
(a) He forgot why he kept it.
(b) He wants more money.
(c) He can't be bribed.
(d) He wants a better job.
3. Where does Hildy drag Williams to after he collapses in Act 2, Part 4?
(b) The other office.
(c) The bathroom.
(d) The hallway.
4. How long does Burns think it will take his men to get there at the beginning of Act 3, Part 1?
(a) Ten minutes.
(b) A half hour.
(c) Fifteen minutes.
(d) An hour.
5. What does Hildy finally tell Burns at the end of the play in Act 3, Part 3?
(a) That he staying with the newspaper for good.
(b) That he is leaving the newspaper for good.
(c) That he will write stories in his own way.
(d) That he wants the money he owes him from before.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much of a reward does the sheriff offer the deputies to kill Williams?
2. What does Mollie grab to defend herself with towards the end of Act 2, Part 4?
3. In reaction to Mrs. Grant's testimony in Act 3, Part 2, how does Burns inadvertently reveal where Williams is hiding?
4. What is Hildy trying to do as Williams falls from the window?
5. In Act 2, Part 3, what does the mayor tell the sheriff almost cost them the election a couple of years ago?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)