|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Burns tell the mayor, after being arrested in Act 3, Part 3?
(a) That he will seek revenge.
(b) That the mayor killed the police officer, not Williams.
(c) That he is going to the state authorities.
(d) That the mayor will lose the election.
2. What does the sheriff tell the warden in Act 3, Part 3?
(a) To make room for Williams.
(b) To make room for Hildy and Burns.
(c) The execution is postponed.
(d) The execution is going as planned.
3. What does Burns say about Mrs. Grant to discredit her story in Act 3, Part 2?
(a) That she is an angry ex mother-in-law.
(b) That she is blackmailing him.
(c) That she is senile.
(d) That she is drunk.
4. What does Burns convince Hildy to take at the end of Act 3, Part 3?
(a) His watch.
(b) His pen and notebook.
(c) A better job.
5. Who does Hidly call at the end of Act 2, Part 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. The purpose of Act 2, Part 3 is to illustrate what major difference in the characters of Hildy, the mayor, and the sheriff?
2. Where does the sheriff look for Williams originally in Act 3, Part 2?
3. What does the sheriff do after hearing the mayor's instructions in Act 3, Part 3?
4. Who is with the reporters as Hildy opens the door at the end of Act 3, Part 1?
5. Where does Hildy drag Williams to after he collapses in Act 2, Part 4?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)