|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According the mayor in Act 2, Part 3, what isn't real?
(a) The murder Williams is accused of.
(b) The freedom of the press.
(c) The sighting of Williams at the train station.
(d) The socialist scare.
2. What is Hildy talking about repeatedly at the beginning of Act 2, Part 5?
(a) The other reporters and their actions.
(b) His money.
(c) What Mollie did.
(d) Williams escaping.
3. What is Peggy doing as she goes to leave in Act 2, Part 5?
(a) Ignoring Hildy.
4. What does Burns keep asking Hildy at the beginning of Act 2, Part 5?
(a) Where the sheriff is.
(b) Where Mollie is.
(c) Where the other reporters are.
(d) Where Williams is.
5. Why does the messenger give the mayor back the reprieve in Act 3, Part 3?
(a) He wants more money.
(b) He wants a better job.
(c) He forgot why he kept it.
(d) He can't be bribed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Hidly call at the end of Act 2, Part 3?
2. Where does Woodenshoes tell Hildy that Williams is likely to be in Act 2, Part 4?
3. What does Mollie grab to defend herself with towards the end of Act 2, Part 4?
4. What does the sheriff tell the warden in Act 3, Part 3?
5. What does Burns convince Hildy to take at the end of Act 3, Part 3?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)