|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Louie, what crashes into a police car in Act 3, Part 1?
(a) Another police car.
(b) A cab.
(c) A train.
(d) A bus.
2. According to Burns at the end of Act 3, Part 1, what is ruining everything?
(a) Hildy's story.
(b) The police.
(c) Corrupt politicians.
3. What does Peggy tell Hildy at the end of the play in Act 3, Part 3?
(a) That she thinks he should stay and write for the newspaper.
(b) That she loves him just the way he is.
(c) That she needs the money he took before.
(d) That they missed their train.
4. Who does Peggy blame for distracting Hildy in Act 2, Part 5?
(c) The sheriff.
5. Who does Hildy try to pass the gun to as the other reporters grab him in Act 3, Part 2?
(a) The sheriff.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Hildy talking about repeatedly at the beginning of Act 2, Part 5?
2. What causes Hildy to hang up the phone angrily in the beginning of Act 2, Part 4?
3. What does Hildy finally tell Burns at the end of the play in Act 3, Part 3?
4. Who interrupts the sheriff's plans at the end of Act 3, Part 2?
5. What does Burns convince Hildy to take at the end of Act 3, Part 3?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)