|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What state of mind is the messenger in when he first enters in Act 3, Part 3?
2. In Act 2, Part 3, what does the mayor tell the sheriff almost cost them the election a couple of years ago?
(a) The mayor's mistake.
(b) The voters' mistake.
(c) The sheriff's mistake.
(d) The press's mistake.
3. How many men does the sheriff tell the mayor he has sworn in as new deputies in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) Two hundred.
(b) Five hundred.
(c) Three hundred.
(d) Four hundred.
4. How long does Burns think it will take his men to get there at the beginning of Act 3, Part 1?
(a) An hour.
(b) Ten minutes.
(c) Fifteen minutes.
(d) A half hour.
5. According to Burns at the end of Act 3, Part 1, what is ruining everything?
(a) Corrupt politicians.
(b) The police.
(c) Hildy's story.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hildy finally tell Burns at the end of the play in Act 3, Part 3?
2. What are Hildy and Burns charged with in Act 3, Part 3?
3. How much money does Louie agree to give Hildy for an IOU?
4. What does Hildy warn Burns about the other reporters in Act 3, Part 1?
5. What does Williams tell Hildy about the gun he is holding in Act 2, Part 4?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)