|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Hildy try to pass the gun to as the other reporters grab him in Act 3, Part 2?
(b) The sheriff.
2. What does Hildy accuse Burns of in Act 3, Part 1?
(a) Being bribed by the sheriff.
(b) Being bribed by the mayor.
(c) Killing Williams.
(d) Killing Mrs. Grant.
3. Who does the sheriff pretend to be on the phone in Act 3, Part 2?
(a) The mayor.
4. What does the mayor order after hearing the messenger tell the truth in Act 3, Part 3?
(a) For Hildy and Burns to be given money to silence them.
(b) For the execution to go on as planned.
(c) For the messenger to be taken away.
(d) For Hildy and Burns to be released.
5. What are the reporters urging the Sheriff to do in Act 3, Part 2?
(a) Find Mrs. Grant.
(b) Question Hildy.
(c) Shoot Hildy.
(d) Shoot Burns.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the sheriff recognize the gun as the one Williams had in Act 3, Part 2?
2. What does the sheriff tell the warden in Act 3, Part 3?
3. How much money does Louie agree to give Hildy for an IOU?
4. What are Hildy and Burns charged with in Act 3, Part 3?
5. Where does Williams reveal to Mollie that he has been hiding in Act 2, Part 4?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)