|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Burns tell Hildy he is behaving when he protests Mrs. Grant being taken away?
2. What does Hildy finally tell Burns at the end of the play in Act 3, Part 3?
(a) That he wants the money he owes him from before.
(b) That he will write stories in his own way.
(c) That he staying with the newspaper for good.
(d) That he is leaving the newspaper for good.
3. Where does Burns tell Louie to go at the end of Act 3, Part 1?
(a) To go and get the Mayor.
(b) To go and get the police.
(c) To go and get people to distract the police.
(d) To go and get people to move the desk.
4. What does Burns convince Hildy to take at the end of Act 3, Part 3?
(a) A better job.
(b) His watch.
(c) His pen and notebook.
5. Who interrupts the sheriff's plans at the end of Act 3, Part 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the mayor's response to the sheriff's statement about how many new deputies he has?
2. What is Hildy talking about repeatedly at the beginning of Act 2, Part 5?
3. According to Louie, what crashes into a police car in Act 3, Part 1?
4. What does Hildy tell the sheriff as his deputies surround Williams in Act 3, Part 2?
5. Who does the sheriff pretend to be on the phone in Act 3, Part 2?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)