|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hildy warn Burns about the other reporters in Act 3, Part 1?
(a) That they are trying to get Burns arrested.
(b) That they are trying to get Williams killed.
(c) That they know the truth about Williams.
(d) That they will be back soon.
2. According to Burns at the end of Act 3, Part 1, what is ruining everything?
(a) Corrupt politicians.
(b) The police.
(c) Hildy's story.
3. What is Hildy trying to do as Williams falls from the window?
(a) Get more money from Louie.
(c) Call Burns.
(d) Call the Sheriff.
4. What does Burns keep asking Hildy at the beginning of Act 2, Part 5?
(a) Where the other reporters are.
(b) Where Mollie is.
(c) Where the sheriff is.
(d) Where Williams is.
5. After his phone conversation, what does the Sheriff do in Act 3, Part 2?
(a) He arrests Bensinger.
(b) He arrests Mollie, Hildy, and Burns.
(c) He arrests Hildy and Burns.
(d) He arrests Mollie and Hildy.
Short Answer Questions
1. As he escorts the messenger out in Act 2, Part 3, what does the Mayor tell him to do?
2. Where does Burns tell Louie to go at the end of Act 3, Part 1?
3. Who interrupts the sheriff's plans at the end of Act 3, Part 2?
4. Acting on Burns' orders, who takes Mrs. Grant out in Act 2, Part 5?
5. According the mayor in Act 2, Part 3, what isn't real?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)