|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hildy warn Burns about the other reporters in Act 3, Part 1?
(a) That they know the truth about Williams.
(b) That they are trying to get Williams killed.
(c) That they will be back soon.
(d) That they are trying to get Burns arrested.
2. What does Burns tell Hildy on the phone in Act 2, Part 4 after hearing that Williams is with him?
(a) He will be there in a few hours.
(b) He is coming right over.
(c) He will give Hildy a lot more money.
(d) He doesn't believe him.
3. Where does Hildy drag Williams to after he collapses in Act 2, Part 4?
(a) The other office.
(b) The hallway.
(c) The bathroom.
4. What does Burns say about Mrs. Grant to discredit her story in Act 3, Part 2?
(a) That she is an angry ex mother-in-law.
(b) That she is senile.
(c) That she is drunk.
(d) That she is blackmailing him.
5. What does the sheriff order the deputies to do at the end of Act 3, Part 2?
(a) Shoot Hildy.
(b) Remove Burns.
(c) Remove Hildy.
(d) Shoot Williams.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Burns tell Hildy he is behaving when he protests Mrs. Grant being taken away?
2. Who is with the reporters as Hildy opens the door at the end of Act 3, Part 1?
3. What is Hildy trying to do as Williams falls from the window?
4. What does Burns explain the story is really about to Hildy in Act 2, Part 5?
5. How much money does Louie agree to give Hildy for an IOU?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)