|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hildy warn Burns about the other reporters in Act 3, Part 1?
(a) That they are trying to get Williams killed.
(b) That they are trying to get Burns arrested.
(c) That they know the truth about Williams.
(d) That they will be back soon.
2. Who does the sheriff accuse Hildy of conspiring with to hide Williams at the beginning of Act 3, Part 2?
3. What does Burns keep asking Hildy at the beginning of Act 2, Part 5?
(a) Where the sheriff is.
(b) Where the other reporters are.
(c) Where Mollie is.
(d) Where Williams is.
4. What does Mrs. Grant inadvertently reveal to the other reporters in her attempt to get Hildy to leave with her in Act 2, Part 4?
(a) That Hildy isn't getting married.
(b) That Hildy shot the psychiatrist.
(c) That Hildy helped Williams escape from his examination.
(d) That Hildy has caught a murderer.
5. Acting on Burns' orders, who takes Mrs. Grant out in Act 2, Part 5?
(a) The sheriff.
(c) The courier.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the sheriff do after hearing the mayor's instructions in Act 3, Part 3?
2. Where does Burns tell Louie to go at the end of Act 3, Part 1?
3. What is the mayor's response to the sheriff's statement about how many new deputies he has?
4. How long does Burns think it will take his men to get there at the beginning of Act 3, Part 1?
5. What is Hildy trying to do as Williams falls from the window?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)