|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Hildy drag Williams to after he collapses in Act 2, Part 4?
(a) The other office.
(b) The hallway.
(d) The bathroom.
2. According to Louie, what crashes into a police car in Act 3, Part 1?
(a) Another police car.
(b) A train.
(c) A cab.
(d) A bus.
3. What state of mind is the messenger in when he first enters in Act 3, Part 3?
4. What is Hildy trying to do as Williams falls from the window?
(a) Call the Sheriff.
(c) Call Burns.
(d) Get more money from Louie.
5. What is Burns planning to do with Williams in Act 2, Part 5?
(a) Keep him hidden at the pressroom.
(b) Give him to Hildy.
(c) Transport him to the paper.
(d) Turn him in.
Short Answer Questions
1. According the mayor in Act 2, Part 3, what isn't real?
2. What does the mayor tell the sheriff they will need in order to win the next election in Act 2, Part 3?
3. What is Peggy doing as she goes to leave in Act 2, Part 5?
4. What does the sheriff tell the warden in Act 3, Part 3?
5. How does the sheriff recognize the gun as the one Williams had in Act 3, Part 2?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)