|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Hildy hide Williams as the other reporters are coming back in Act 2, Part 4?
(a) Underneath his desk.
(b) Behind a file cabinet.
(c) Bensinger's desk.
(d) The fire escape.
2. As he escorts the messenger out in Act 2, Part 3, what does the Mayor tell him to do?
(a) Call the police.
(b) Join the other deputies in searching for Williams.
(c) Get out of town.
(d) Lay low for a while.
3. Who does Hidly call at the end of Act 2, Part 3?
4. What does Burns convince Hildy to take at the end of Act 3, Part 3?
(b) A better job.
(c) His pen and notebook.
(d) His watch.
5. What is Peggy doing as she goes to leave in Act 2, Part 5?
(c) Ignoring Hildy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Hildy trying to do as Williams falls from the window?
2. What does Mrs. Grant inadvertently reveal to the other reporters in her attempt to get Hildy to leave with her in Act 2, Part 4?
3. What draws Hildy back into the world of journalism in Act 2, Part 5?
4. Who hangs up angrily on Hildy in Act 2, Part 4?
5. What is the mayor's response to the sheriff's statement about how many new deputies he has?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)