Short Answer Key
Act 1, Part 1
1. The Front Page is set in the press room of which Chicago building?
The Criminal Courts Building.
2. What are several reporters doing when the play opens in Act 1, Part 1?
3. What is Kruger, the reporter, doing at the beginning of Act 1, Part 1?
Strumming a banjo and singing.
4. What does the woman report to McCue, the reporter, at the beginning of Act 1, Part 1?
A peeping tom.
5. What are the other reporters doing in the background as McCue is talking with the woman in Act 1, Part 1?
Making crude comments.
6. Why does the conversation between the woman and McCue end in Act 1, Part 1?
She is upset and hangs up.
7. After the fire alarm rings in Act 1, Part 1, why do the reporters ignore it?
The fire is too...
This section contains 3,257 words|
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)